TI updates

Kisco

In the end who cares if anyone used spray to win? LMR did a couple years ago and nobody complained one bit about it then. Was it perhaps because they won the event and Underground didn't? If Underground is dominating well then they dominate. They do it fair and square. There's no rules on the street and they do it within placed rules at events too. Personally I think we should all just enjoy the show because I doubt the streets will see a dynasty like this again and this one isn't ending for a while either.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1118738[/url]']

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

Some GTR guy told me that they were just as fast as us before I ran the green car. So I decided to show my hand a little early.

That gif was seriously me after I ran the green car at 213 and we heard those big Texas crickets.

Some GTR guy told me that they were just as fast as us before I ran the green car. So I decided to show my hand a little early.

That gif was seriously me after I ran the green car at 213 and we heard those big Texas crickets.

Gtr guys said you started in Houston on that run lol.

That is why the GTR guys will never win. They can't fathom reality. They are always trying to beat what you did the year before or two years before. They need to look at reality lol. If they want to win they need to show up with a fleet of GTrs with 115 mm turbos and just hope for the best. They cannot accept defeat and always say they had more on the table. First step to solving a problem is admitting there is one. And in this case it's denial.

1118742[/url]']

Gtr guys said you started in Houston on that run lol.

That is why the GTR guys will never win. They can't fathom reality. They are always trying to beat what you did the year before or two years before. They need to look at reality lol. If they want to win they need to show up with a fleet of GTrs with 115 mm turbos and just hope for the best. They cannot accept defeat and always say they had more on the table. First step to solving a problem is admitting there is one. And in this case it's denial.

I didn't want to show what the green car had. The comment from the GTR guy rubbed me the wrong way. After the 213 pass, I never saw that guy again.

I didn't want to show what the green car had. The comment from the GTR guy rubbed me the wrong way. After the 213 pass, I never saw that guy again.

Kevin,

Congrats!!!!!!

I'm glad my SuperG didn't sell and it should be back in my garage by next weekend!!!!!

I'm going on the goldRush Rally with the wifie in June and hope to do UGR proud (Knock on Wood)!!!!!

I would like to ship it down to you after we finish the rally in New York on June 8th!!!! You have some room for me?????

Thanks in advance and congrats again!!!!!!!

What's in store for the Huracan??????

image.jpg

Kevin did you miss a shift and hurt the car after giving Reza shit?! Haha that is awesome.

Congrats on the complete domination at the event. Quite the spectacle.

Kevin did you miss a shift and hurt the car after giving Rezas shit?!

Props to Reza ...

Last time out at the TX2K Roll Race Event ... Not much seat time in the car ...

Had some shift issues ... Stood tall and took all the jokes in stride ...

But then comes back and takes the 6 Speed title at TI ...

You know what comes next ... Que the music ...

This IS the sound of Underground!!!

I know it is not a massively relevant statistic (compared to the purpose for which the cars were built) but I would love to see what that green car would trap in the 1/4.

1118775[/url]']

I know it is not a massively relevant statistic (compared to the purpose for which the cars were built) but I would love to see what that green car would trap in the 1/4.

If it will out mph A(M(S, you build a UGR Lambo, deal? That will give me some modivation to try it;). Customer will let me try it.

They are at 188? Let's call it 190 or faster?

Dumbass b/c I told the truth ? Ok buddy.

:icon_thumleft:

Maybe next time you can get some juice since your ?R Got beat by a 67mm T1 car.

Like I said.. You're a Dumbass..

What car does VegasGTR own anyway? All he does it talk shit and loose money on betting on GTR's, lol. Do you actually own a GTR, Mr. VegasGTR, and if so how about running it at an event!

I will make an event post and put up some great pics next week. About to lift off from Dallas. All work here is done. Dallas is Underground's bitch

Fixed...if you catch my drift..

If it will out mph A(M(S, you build a UGR Lambo, deal? That will give me some modivation to try it;). Customer will let me try it.

They are at 188? Let's call it 190 or faster?

There does happen to be a nice black one for sale in my area ...

wtf is all this nitrous talk come from?

IDK man, not really sure why it would matter or who cares about it.

1118841[/url]']

wtf is all this nitrous talk come from?

Couple of things. The fire suppression systems that are in our cars, some people see the fire bottle between/behind the seats and claim they are nos bottles. Also there is talk of an orange Gallardo, in the middle of the eliminations took off down the street between rounds and someone saw him swapping nitrous bottles. Just because it was a Lambo, people thought it was a UGR and it wasn't. To me it's not a big deal. To VegasGTR, it's another excuse why the GTR's lost, again. If he thinks a lot of the GTR's are not spraying, he's more naive than I thought.

Props to Reza ...

Last time out at the TX2K Roll Race Event ... Not much seat time in the car ...

Had some shift issues ... Stood tall and took all the jokes in stride ...

But then comes back and takes the 6 Speed title at TI ...

You know what comes next ... Que the music ...

This IS the sound of Underground!!!

I'm confused, did Reza win the 6 Speed Challenge, or did Stacy? I've seen reports of both. Was their some controversy?

1118748[/url]']

Kevin,

Congrats!!!!!!

I'm glad my SuperG didn't sell and it should be back in my garage by next weekend!!!!!

I'm going on the goldRush Rally with the wifie in June and hope to do UGR proud (Knock on Wood)!!!!!

I would like to ship it down to you after we finish the rally in New York on June 8th!!!! You have some room for me?????

Thanks in advance and congrats again!!!!!!!

What's in store for the Huracan??????

Looks great Jerry!! I can't wait to get my hands on the new Lambo. I will email you about the G.;)