EVO Drives the ThethetheFerrari video

Robster Craws

Definitely the winner of the 3 hypercars in my book. Power, sounds, and looks are head and shoulders above all other cars. Best of all, NA V12. I just wish lambo would put up a fight against the others in this segment. Having said that, Lamborghini and Ferrari are doing it right with their V12s.

Definitely the winner of the 3 hypercars in my book. Power, sounds, and looks are head and shoulders above all other cars. Best of all, NA V12. I just wish lambo would put up a fight against the others in this segment. Having said that, Lamborghini and Ferrari are doing it right with their V12s.

:iamwithstupid:

This thing looks amazing blacked out.

post-25369-1398828016_thumb.png

post-25369-1398828032_thumb.png

post-25369-1398828168_thumb.png

I think the P1 will beat it...

Numbers Wise ? Most possibly...but and only with the vids to watch/listen I'll say that the ThethetheFerrari looks like the most exhilarating driving experience...

...the comparo between the ThethetheFerrari and the P1 reminds me of the one between the 458 and the 12c ... 12c is better in the numbers department but the 458 offers you a different driving experience...

at the end of the day a lot of lucky people in the world...this generation of Hypercars is looking awesome!!! :icon_super:

I like the way it sounds and it looks surprisingly good in black, mainly because black hides all those gaping holes everywhere.

I like the way it sounds and it looks surprisingly good in black, mainly because black hides all those gaping holes everywhere.

:iamwithstupid:

Just does not look right to me, from the top of the steering wheel making it look like you are steering using a shoe box to the Dame Edna Evaragie glasses like door mirrors.

There is no flow of cohesion about it, for me, the design looks like a ransom note pasted from different newspaper clippings.

Ferrari have forgotten how to build a beautiful car, they can clearly build a capable car so whilst I can marvel at the tech on this I would still rather have a p1.

P1 is not faster until it proves otherwise.

Its an embarrassment for a company to talk about setting the record around the Nurburgring, then decide this whole "think of the children," excuse for not saying anything other than its sub 7 minute, when there was already a car that hit that goal before you.

Car is incredible and definitely the one of the 3 I'd sell a kidney for.

P1 might be as fast or as capable and even some cooler tech -but- in my book this is the most visceral and purest of them all, instead of being cool it's hot.

It uses batteries for torque fill, okay good, but it's not full of this and that hippey-eco-town-let_me_set_my_self_on_fire_for_frustration modes. Instead it has only one mode and one mood, the sole purpose to be a frigging amazing drivers car. I hated this before videos but now I must say it's the only one I would ever get of these three. I love the way V12 is slashing to redline and purity and general angriness of the package.