Sold the murci and picked up this...

murcivu

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I briefly drove it this weekend and it was amazing. It feels so well planted and the power was just effortless. The shifts were smooth and the brakes were phenomenal. This is just a solid car. No complaints whatsoever. Going from a V12 to V8 does feel a little weird. But love it when the supercharger whacks you in the back.

This is an amazing car and it always will be!

Thanks. Have always fantasized about this car, even more so than most of the newer ones that are coming out.

Finally someone with taste lol. Great car and great purchase. Enjoy.

LOL!!! Have always enjoyed reading about the commentaries on your 722. Great car indeed. Thanks :icon_thumleft:

Congrats man...awesome choice and looking great in black :icon_thumleft:

Thanks. Yeah...not much color choices out there. Black is sinister looking, but not looking forward to cleaning it, though. Would've love to have a blue.

Very nice, congratz!

Thanks. Congrats to you as well on the R8!

An acquaintance of mine has a few of these and says they are the most underated exotics out there, congrats!

I concur. Don't know why that is. Perhaps because the SLR is associated more with being a GT car than a race car.

Those are great cars, congrats on a fine purchase! There is nothing quite like the sound of one of these, i still think Allan should have held onto his.

Slick car though, enjoy!

The SLR's jsut have such a presence on the road that pictures dont show. Fantastic pickup!

Pictures don't do it justice. Looks much better in person. Thanks!

Those are great cars, congrats on a fine purchase! There is nothing quite like the sound of one of these, i still think Allan should have held onto his.

Slick car though, enjoy!

Love the rumble of the V8. Still wish it was a little louder. Maybe it's my hearing.

You still have the Diablo right?

Yes. I will never let go of the Diablo. Still puts a smile on my face every time I drive or look at it.

So when can we get pics of both together? Didnt you just redo the interior in your diablo? Any shots of that?

Probably not for some time. Diablo is in the shop at the moment. Need to finish redoing the interior.

SLR, the best sounding V8s straight from the factory; and one of the best sounding engines full stop. Sounds like a Spitfire!

:icon_thumleft:

I have 2 sets of ADV wheels sitting around for an SLR if you want a custom set. I have a black set of ADV05 Deep Concave in 20 (these were Peaks old wheels of his black one) and I have a set in 20/21 in grey. No tires. No Damage or curb rash. $2500 per set.

I have 2 sets of ADV wheels sitting around for an SLR if you want a custom set. I have a black set of ADV05 Deep Concave in 20 (these were Peaks old wheels of his black one) and I have a set in 20/21 in grey. No tires. No Damage or curb rash..like new in box. $2500 per set.

Another flawless transaction by Bobby (Baky) :icon_super:

He also convinced me to upgrade an interior piece. Can't wait :eek3dance:

This guy can sell you anything, but only if it's good for you :icon_thumleft:

Congrats on the SLR.. Great car and a good bit faster than an Lp640. Just make sure you change the tires to some Toyos..

Congrats on the SLR.. Great car and a good bit faster than an Lp640. Just make sure you change the tires to some Toyos..

Thanks! Didn't know they were that quick. I was debating between the SLR and the LP640 for awhile, but found myself wanting the SLR more and more. Funny you mentioned the tires. Just noticed that some were almost a decade old :shocked:

But I'm having to upgrade anyways to 20's now for the new wheels. Did you noticed a significant difference when you went with the Toyos?