World Cup. Copa Mundial.

Roman

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did they take lavezzi out... i hope he was hurt because that was a bad move otherwise. Germany is incredible, a well run machine!

It's been the best tournament I can remember. Ridiculously dramatic, so many stories, so many brilliant players making a name for themselves - and others falling far short of their hype. Lionel Messi seems to be the new Wayne Rooney, all club and no country.

I don't like Germany or Argentina so didn't go into the final with much interest, but both of them played much better than most of their previous games (main exception obviously being Germany's last match) and ended fairly perfectly with a magnificent goal from a footballer barely out of his nappies, and Messi summing up his tournament by punting the last-minute free kick miles over the post.

Incredible World Cup, very entertaining, Germany deserved it, I knew they would come victorious, much better run machine, I was hoping for an Argentinian win :(