Kris, Veneno Roadster as well??

FikseSTS

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Vbug will confirm but I'm 99.999% sure Kris didn't buy a roadster.

:iamwithstupid:

He's said several times he didn't care for them, but crazier things have happened.

It could happen but its not

That's a lot of damn $ for 2 nearly identical cars... I know he mentioned receiving offers to buy his coupe... Wonder if he would sell that and keep the convertible

That's a lot of damn $ for 2 nearly identical cars... I know he mentioned receiving offers to buy his coupe... Wonder if he would sell that and keep the convertible

I thought he specifically didn't want to sell the coupe, and definitely not to get a roadster.

he definitely said on a few occasions that he did not want the roadster.

Theres a misconception about the green trim.....he did not request the green trim on his veneno....Lamborghini built three cars with each one having a unique trim (red, green, white).i think he said he wanted the red one but it was already sold so he took the green.

the green you see on his aventador is a unique green color lamborghini made for him....its NOT the same green as on his veneno....the 2 colors have nothing to do with each other.

this roadster thats pictured is just a roadster version of the same coupe lamborghini built....again...not built to custom order (except for may that ugly green seat)

with that being said....from an investment point of view im hoping Kris considered getting the roadster as well....and selling one of them at a very generous premium (thats what i would have done)

with that being said....from an investment point of view im hoping Kris considered getting the roadster as well....and selling one of them at a very generous premium (thats what i would have done)

You think having nine million dollars tied up in two new cars that may or may not appreciate is a solid investment strategy?! :lol2:

You think having nine million dollars tied up in two new cars that may or may not appreciate is a solid investment strategy?! :lol2:

They are toys, if they appreciate you just got luckier if they don't you are just lucky to have and enjoy them.

He got his e-feelers hurt and decided to leave the forum altogether.

What ?! Where, when, how?? He was awesome, what happened? A thread somewhere?

it is not

BUT you forget that he told someone made him an offert MUCH higher of paid price on the coupè. So may be he could get the roadster, sell the coupè and probably payng almost all roadster with the money he got from the coupè

collector car's market is very different from the rest of car market and some people pay crazy premium for such rare machines

imagine he could get the roadster for almost free selling the coupè....a free veneno roadster sounds like a bad investment to you?

believe me there are people that pays CRAZY premium to get their hands on cars SO rare

i bet Kris does not care to sell his veneno at all

but at the same time i bet he could make money selling it and not few $

it is not

BUT you forget that he told someone made him an offert MUCH higher of paid price on the coupè. So may be he could get the roadster, sell the coupè and probably payng almost all roadster with the money he got from the coupè

collector car's market is very different from the rest of car market and some people pay crazy premium for such rare machines

imagine he could get the roadster for almost free selling the coupè....a free veneno roadster sounds like a bad investment to you?

believe me there are people that pays CRAZY premium to get their hands on cars SO rare

i bet Kris does not care to sell his veneno at all

but at the same time i bet he could make money selling it and not few $

It's all speculation but for sure Kris still has his Veneno coupe. Also the white veneno sold recently and the red one is for sale.

It's all speculation but for sure Kris still has his Veneno coupe. Also the white veneno sold recently and the red one is for sale.

i would really be suprised if the red one is for sale the owner has a huge car collection he never drives and I think he would sell those first also i dont think he would piss of lamborghini by selling it since he owns the dealership and all they can make it very had to do business if they are mad at you.