LB Aventador Works

LamboCARS

After 20 units of the LB Works Murciélago wide body were sold Kato-san from Liberty Walk now turns his attention to the current Lamborghini flagship ... check out this wide body Aventador that will be shown at the 2014 SEMA show:

lb_performance_aventador_wide_body_1.jpg

lb_performance_aventador_wide_body_2.jpg

lb_performance_aventador_wide_body_3.jpg

(above images found on www.speedhunters.com)

As I like the Aventador in Bianco Canopus I virtually 'painted' the LB Aventador Works in white:

lb_performance_aventador_wide_body_5.jpg

Only renders for now, but can't wait to see the real deal.

:icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak:

If you are going to do a widebody, you fcuking mold it. :jackoff:

Lol ... those 'rivets' are his trademark by now ... they call it the 'raw circuit look'. :icon_mrgreen:

As agressive (or shitty, matter of taste) as it looks I just could not give away that much driveability.

yeah, give me un-fiddled base aventador and it will go like a stink and look classy even 100 years from now.

For when your ridiculously wide car isn't wide enough haha

I like the look and I think LB has done a great job in branding their work. Can't say that I would ever do it myself but I definitely respect the craft!

I think they will fit some sort of 'bagged' suspension that can be raised ... I hope.

Do you remember the white Murciélago LB Works that participated in the Grande Giro, it was driven by Kato-san who created this car too ... about driveability, check out the video in this link : LB Works widebody Murciélago in Italy ... you can view it from the start, it is rather interesting, but the best comes in at 2min40 ... I'm not going to spill the beans, just have a quick look. :icon_mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Is it me, or does the rear wing look suspended in mid air?

didn't notice this before, there's some dude sitting behind the car and holding it in the air hahaha :D you can see his hands in the middle of the wing

didn't notice this before, there's some dude sitting behind the car and holding it in the air hahaha :D you can see his hands in the middle of the wing

Hope he can run fast!

• 2 weeks later...

He's there for the wind tunnel testing ... he can angle the wing to add or remove down force ... :icon_super:

• 1 month later...