I'm sorry... But the corvette guys are douchbags.

Roman

Viper owners are the worst, and I've had a few.

They truly believe they are driving rare collectible exotics that will be bringing million dollar auction bids. Despite making 20,000 of them since 1992 and a huge percentage rarely driven 'cause they're waiting for that big payday. Meanwhile Gen 2 prices have sat at 30k forever and they can't give away new Gen 5's.

At least some Viper owners are younger.

Corvette guys are old shit sticks

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would here and now be a good place/time to list my zeeeoooosix for sale?

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

It's fine for what it is. A good performance value that is cheap and easy to maintain. The interior is cheesy as the day is long but it's a ton of fun to drive, with the benefit of being able to park it anywhere and not attract attention. I like the aggressive look and stance and it sounds great.

As for d-bag owners I've found each marque has their share. I'd never look down on someone for owning any car if it's their dream come true. Not everyone can afford an exotic. But not being able to afford an exotic (doesn't matter which) is no excuse for bad behavior. Neither is owning an exotic.

Would here and now be a good place/time to list my zeeeoooosix for sale?

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

It's fine for what it is. A good performance value that is cheap and easy to maintain. The interior is cheesy as the day is long but it's a ton of fun to drive, with the benefit of being able to park it anywhere and not attract attention. I like the aggressive look and stance and it sounds great.

As for d-bag owners I've found each marque has their share. I'd never look down on someone for owning any car if it's their dream come true. Not everyone can afford an exotic. But not being able to afford an exotic (doesn't matter which) is no excuse for bad behavior. Neither is owning an exotic.

Well said...I am no fan of the Corvette but no need to think we are better as exotic owners.

I parked my Countach in a friend's driveway a few days ago and this guy walks up saying how he is thinking about buying one and would I sell mine.

I tell him there's no way I would sell it for any price, but I will point him in the right direction of people who can sell you one.

He asks the typical 10 questions, one of which is "How much do they cost? 60 grand? 65 grand? Ya know I was gonna buy a testerossa for 55 a few years back." I tried to break it to him gentle that you can't really get a countach for under 300 grand at the moment. Doesn't matter what year, what condition, you're looking at 300 grand or more, if you can find one at all.

He keeps looking and asking questions. Then he tells me "well i don't want to spend 100 grand on a car." I tell him, "well you won't, you're gonna spend 300 grand." He doesn't get it. It doesn't compute.

Then it all became clear when he tells me "Ya know I've owned a lot of Corvettes."

Corvette guys think that they are driving rare, exotic cars.

Very true ... they seem to think of themselves as exotic owners.

Very true ... they seem to think of themselves as exotic owners.

As a 33year old, I am a current Corvette owner and former Ferrari owner, I have a hard time keeping a straight face over on that other forum about the Corvette worship taking place. Some of those guys legitimately think they're driving an exclusive automobile with the prestige of an exotic and believe they've bought an appreciating asset. Then again I also agree, every brand brings its d-bag followers along as flag bearers. I've met just as many F - car and Lambo owners who feel obligated to exert their superiority. The Average Corvette driver is a guy who wants a badass car but can't justify $300,000 or more for a toy. With that said, not a day goes by that I don't miss my 430, but during the legal and financial nonsense my daughter's mother put me through, the Corvette was the obvious choice for a toy while staying reasonable.

Corvette.

Edit. Wtf? We got rid of the POS filter?

Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab).

Dammit. Still there.

Corvette.

Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab).

Dammit. Still there.

The kebab filter is always entertaining. :lol2:

Kabobs tonight?

Corvette.

Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab).

Dammit. Still there.

The filter was there the other day when I typed POS.

Edit: v-ette

• 1 month later...
I think I'll bring the Lorinser S Class to the next show and watch his head explode. :icon_mrgreen:

That's exactly what you are going to do but mostly for other reason, for other car enthusiast to see your great metal. :)

forget Corvette owners, its the Lexus and Cadillac owners are the biggest douchebags.

Every time, on my long drive,there was someone training me close or doing a fly by,it was always one of these two owners.