Took my 560-2 Anniversary to Underground

svoshop

Thought I would introduce myself... And not really sure of how I could do it any better.

Last weekend my wife and I loaded up our trailer, and took my beloved 2014 560-2 Anniversary Gallardo to Kevin.

We are only going with a Stage 1 and an upgraded clutch, but I could not be more excited. I have owned several R8's and currently have a 2011 R8 V10 and a 550-2 Gallardo Sypder.

Just thought I would make it official here too, instead of just lurking ;)

Here are a few pictures of the kids...

TheTwins_zps2a5ed3f5.jpg

TheV10Crew_zpsffeb74ed.jpg

Her last days without turbo's !!!

atunderground_zps3e433297.jpg

gallardoapart_zps254cb79e.jpg

gallardoapart1_zps8f49a0a9.jpg

Gallardoapart2_zpsc0ac1a68.jpg

Hope to keep this updated, and look forward to being a part of the forum.

Mike

Welcome to the forum and the UR TT club Mike!

Beautiful stable and hot rods man!

one part of me wants to hate you for taking the epic 560-2 to a tuning house (no disrespect UGR).

but another part of me, thinks: thats bloody epic !! enjoy!! and you couldn't have chosen a better tuner than UGR (at least, from what their reputation says of them)

:)

Great to see you decided to stop lurking ...

Welcome to Twin Turbo Heaven for Lamborghinis ...

800 hp at the tires ... Add to that RWD ... I bet you can't wait to get the car back ...

You might wanna save yourself some frustration and go ahead and send the Spider to UGR, as well ...

I mean we'd hate to see you and your wife constantly fighting over who's gonna get to drive the TTG ... Just saying ...

Great to see you decided to stop lurking ...

Welcome to Twin Turbo Heaven for Lamborghinis ...

800 hp at the tires ... Add to that RWD ... I bet you can't wait to get the car back ...

You might wanna save yourself some frustration and go ahead and send the Spider to UGR, as well ...

I mean we'd hate to see you and your wife constantly fighting over who's gonna get to drive the TTG ... Just saying ...

Lmao

Lmao

She's a good passenger. :)

She collects beetles. Yes, we have a garage that houses bugs, lambo's , and a R8...

Now, that's the car I see ending up at UGR if I love the 560 like I expect. Lol

Mike

one part of me wants to hate you for taking the epic 560-2 to a tuning house (no disrespect UGR).

but another part of me, thinks: thats bloody epic !! enjoy!! and you couldn't have chosen a better tuner than UGR (at least, from what their reputation says of them)

:)

I had a hard time with it. There are supposed to be less than 30 built. I first thought it was 100, but I've had several people tell me 26... So who knows.

All I know is I am super excited. The next few weeks will not come fast enough. I turn 35 on August 5, I'm hoping for a fast birthday present to myself.

Mike

She's a good passenger. :)

She collects beetles. Yes, we have a garage that houses bugs, lambo's , and a R8...

Now, that's the car I see ending up at UGR if I love the 560 like I expect. Lol

Mike

Hi Mike,

good to see that your family are fans of the VW-Audi group, as I am. :)

I have been tempted to add an R8 V10 coupe as well, but have run out of garage space at home.

Wifey thinks all too silly. :)

welcome to the forum.

cheers,

john

ps The xke is in the stable as have owned it for 30 years and it was my first 'almost supercar'. :)

Hi Mike,

good to see that your family are fans of the VW-Audi group, as I am. :)

I have been tempted to add an R8 V10 coupe as well, but have run out of garage space at home.

Wifey thinks all too silly. :)

welcome to the forum.

cheers,

john

ps The xke is in the stable as have owned it for 30 years and it was my first 'almost supercar'. :)

The Jag is awesome. I have my first hot rod too... Ford Taurus SHO. Lol, I haven't driven it in a few years. Poor girl :(

Mike

nice cars, welcome!

I assume you spotted the bugs too. :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats and welcome! Stay away from the TT section until you get the car back. That is where "bolt on" intentions quickly become "stage three" realities. Kevin is a trained hypnotist, so avoid eye contact and one on one phone conversations.

I had a hard time with it. There are supposed to be less than 30 built. I first thought it was 100, but I've had several people tell me 26... So who knows.

All I know is I am super excited. The next few weeks will not come fast enough. I turn 35 on August 5, I'm hoping for a fast birthday present to myself.

Mike

I believe Lamborghini produced 100 in total for all markets, and something like 25-30 made it to the US.

Congrats on your build. The 6 Speed will be a lot of fun.