confession

emilio

Very funny thread, this!!! Congrats Emilio! I do believe you have paved the way for others to be true to themselves and to also come out of the closet. Enjoy the car!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tks you

i am sure the owner of this car is here to but did not dare to show it to us

post-4328-1406123126.jpg

Beautiful 308!

I have a '79 308 GTS here in the states and it is just a blast to drive and gets more attention than any of my other cars. I HATE how my US impact bumpers look, but I was rear ended (rolling tap) at a stop light the other day by an F150 truck and it left no damage, just a light scuff on the rubber.

meanwhile the thread about a 308 GTB sorpassed the one with the first veneno roadster in number of views! :o

and this on lambo power!!!! :aiwebs_017:

Congrats, Emilio. I still think you are too tall to drive a 308 GTB, but if you drove the LP400 S1, you can do it... ;)

ciao

Congrats, Emilio. I still think you are too tall to drive a 308 GTB, but if you drove the LP400 S1, you can do it... ;)

ciao

grazie Alberto!

and... you are correct because really it is a tight fit :icon_mrgreen: ...but as you said, somewhere in btw the S1 and S3 countach

and we did not talk about the LP400 with the periscope...i have been in one and is really too small for me

GTB is ok, not much room left, but ok to drive for short trips

i also read the GTS is even smaller with roof on

Now i lost count of all the 208, 328 you bought... but i sure understand you! NICE FUN FUN little cars... lot of car for the money

we have to meet one day with the F cars: you have to drive the 308 carbed and i need to try the 208 turbo!

i love the concept of the 2 liter turbo car :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: i am sure it is faster than its older sister and with little mods it could become pretty fast

grazie Alberto!

and... you are correct because really it is a tight fit :icon_mrgreen: ...but as you said, somewhere in btw the S1 and S3 countach

and we did not talk about the LP400 with the periscope...i have been in one and is really too small for me

GTB is ok, not much room left, but ok to drive for short trips

Now i lost count of all the 208, 328 you bought... but i sure understand you! NICE FUN FUN little cars... lot of car for the money

we have to meet one day with the F cars: you have to drive the 308 carbed and i need to try the 208 turbo!

i love the concept of the 2 liter turbo car :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: i am sure it is faster than its older sister and with little mods it could become pretty fast

208 turbo is cool....but can you imagine they actually made NA 208s? I believe some are even in the US. :shock:

I keep hearing that the 308 GT/4 outhandles the GTB.....the styling has grown on me after all these years.

Ever drive one?

grazie Alberto!

I think that who wrote that never had or drove a GTS: on the contrary, if there is any difference, the GTS has more height room, but just 1/8".

We cannot meet togheter with the F cars: you have to buy a faster car in advance, as your carbed car does not push like the turbo nor the 328, so you couldn't follow me... :icon_mrgreen:

Hope to see you with that very nice 308 at some meeting here around, sooner or later

ciao

208 turbo is cool....but can you imagine they actually made NA 208s? I believe some are even in the US. :shock:

I keep hearing that the 308 GT/4 outhandles the GTB.....the styling has grown on me after all these years.

Ever drive one?

nope, never drove GT4 but also heard it is a NICE handling car

not a fan of the styling....GTB is MUCH nicer imo!

208 atmo: yes

i have been offered one for 25.000 euro or so BUT TOOOOOOO SLOOOOOW.... really

I think that who wrote that never had or drove a GTS: on the contrary, if there is any difference, the GTS has more height room, but just 1/8".

We cannot meet togheter with the F cars: you have to buy a faster car in advance, as your carbed car does not push like the turbo nor the 328, so you couldn't follow me... :icon_mrgreen:

Hope to see you with that very nice 308 at some meeting here around, sooner or later

ciao

ahahahah

probably true! 328 and turbo are the fastest of the series

but 308 carbed is the BEST looking and SOUNDING! you have to hear the intake noise from the cockpit: AWESOME :)

see you soon!

• 5 months later...