Morons you meet at cars & coffee

islandguy

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

You're on point this afternoon.

Its the Ebola... It makes one blind but sharpens the comedic timing...

I'm not sure what it is about automobiles where no matter how little someone knows about them, everyone considers themselves an expert and wants to teach you what they know (no matter how wrong it is)... I don't know of any other hobby that is like that.

car shows are a place for people who have cars and people who think they know things about cars to interact. From the example in this thread it's obvious there are a lot of people who THINK they know cars but really don't have a clue.

I think it must be the size of some of these CnCs. Our local one is still great and doesn't have to deal with this BS yet but as it grows larger and larger I have started to notice a slight change in the group dynamics.

I think it must be the size of some of these CnCs. Our local one is still great and doesn't have to deal with this BS yet but as it grows larger and larger I have started to notice a slight change in the group dynamics.

One of my recent pictures was shared by Marchettino.. It shows my Murcielago and Countach together and asks which would you rather... The pic got something like 60,000 likes, and 2 comments standout, from 2 people you would undoubtedly meet at a car show...

#1 replied that neither, both are horrible cars to drive, and neither has good resale value..

#2 replied Neither, as both were made during times when Lamborghini made shitty cars..

LOL

Sometimes when C&Cs get too big, the wrong people find out about it. I run a C&C in NJ and I rotate different locations and different days, that way it keeps the events mainly to just those on the e-mail list or people who are on forums like this.

The CandC in Great falls, VA is a great one and I used to go all the time the year before last but it's 65 miles each way and add in that if I don't get up at 5 to make it there before 7 I get a shitty spot. I also realized how much I hate making that drive to stand around for an hour. Cruises are my thing. But there are barely any other exotic owners near me.

Says the owner of a public Lamborghini forum. :) Ahh, c'mon now. Where's your spirit?! I don't hear any singin'!

Internet public, and out in the real world is completely different.. Here I just ban all the morons... :icon_mrgreen:

Im not trying to be selfish but I don't go because nowadays there are so many kids who feel entitled to sit in, lean, touch, and steal things from your car that its just not funny. I guess many kids now feel just because they are at a car show they can just leap into a car without asking the owner... Whats wrong with kids nowadays?

Im not trying to be selfish but I don't go because nowadays there are so many kids who feel entitled to sit in, lean, touch, and steal things from your car that its just not funny. I guess many kids now feel just because they are at a car show they can just leap into a car without asking the owner... Whats wrong with kids nowadays?

On Rodeo Dr today, was a white Rolls Ghost parked.... I watched a group of about 50 chinese kids, ( they were part of a tour) literally just tear this car apart. Pulling on the door handles taking pics, sitting on it, leaning on it, up to 10 at a time.. No one said a word... I did, but no one could understand me.. They all stopped to do this, as if it was an attraction on the tour..

On Rodeo Dr today, was a white Rolls Ghost parked.... I watched a group of about 50 chinese kids, ( they were part of a tour) literally just tear this car apart. Pulling on the door handles taking pics, sitting on it, leaning on it, up to 10 at a time.. No one said a word... I did, but no one could understand me.. They all stopped to do this, as if it was an attraction on the tour..

Alex been sowing his wild oats in China?LOL...

Yeah chinese kids from mainland china spoiled rotten from one child policy....

Reason #759 why I moved- No Chinese tour groups thinking my car is the loading area for Space Mountain.

Would BHPD respond if the owner called or is this the norm?

Would BHPD respond if the owner called or is this the norm?

BHPD wouldnt do anything. Its the norm, the things I see people doing with Bijans Veyron are unreal.