Why low mileage doesn't mean light use...

AudiBull

Seriously, why go through this much effort to entertain people while your car is sitting still? I would be drawn like a moth to flame like any other person, but seeing it on video makes me cringe. This guy has figured out a way to drown out all the dumb questions though.

Think these videos will be included in the classified ad when the car is for sale? That has to be the same car sans wing in the first one right?

Totally stupid.. Like Salamone, Batventador all those people who sit around reving the shit out of their cars for no reason..

Totally stupid.. Like Salamone, Batventador all those people who sit around reving the shit out of their cars for no reason..

All these people are your average Joe seeking to feel special. Unfortunately, most of them can't drive worth shit. I guess it's better than Robert Heimler, milking money on YouTube. Wait, they all do lol

:iamwithstupid: :eusa_naughty:

Let's admit, everybody likes to rev from time to time. Just don't grossly overdo it like this moron.

Foolish imo. But like we always say....his money, his car.

Let's admit, everybody likes to rev from time to time. Just don't grossly overdo it like this moron.

especially when your in neutral. thats very unhealthy

At least when you rev up in the higher limitations (speed) of the car there is drag on the motor, which its engineered to handle . Sitting stationary the motor can free flow/run after you the throttle. I can't remember who told me the, i know it was factory guy, tech etc. it makes perfect sense. no drag on a hi-rev power plant is problem down the road if its done to much.

After you hit the govoner or rev limiter enough time's there maybe a problem. i'm not sure how these new cars can handle that.

FWIW I have a 89 red/tan Countach 25th Anniversary that's mint , it has 237kms on it, so i'd guess thats a low mid car, lol

I had murci for just years, drove it when every time i felt like it, in the 8 years i put 15,XXX miles on it. never had problem, IMO 1250-2000 miles/yr or lower can be considered low milage car(and thats being nice about it., less than 1K/yr your getting something special they are out there just have to find them and have the $$$ ready.

low milage is not a linear formula, a 2 year car with 50K on it is hi milage, a just saw a original 58 Eldorado Barritz, original owner, 45,XXX miles thats low milage. It would be interesting to employ mathmiacion and have him build out a spread sheet or 5 or 10 and see the collision between age of the car and relative milage, based to the assumption the cas=rs are in good working order.

would be cool to know if your 08 Gallaro is above or below the average and specifically at what point

all this is a metric to automate the hi vs low mile cars in the used market.

i'kk still bet my countach wins in that category or is top5 at least.

Bingo. You can get on it just don't abuse it. We all like loud noises from time to time.