ag07's new Arancio Huracán

Hovik

Well, I thought the demo looked a little bland when I saw it in February, but this color and wheel combo is amazing! I can't wait to see some more of these on the street.

A couple of shots in my driveway, I'm really loving this car, even more then my Aventador and 570 :icon_super:

The ride and smoothness of the car is fantastic, the DCT is a game changer for the Lambo, gone is the clumsy low speed buclking

that I've always experienced with all my Lambo's in the past, really like that when you engage 1st gear or reverse the car starts rolling

as opposed to having to give it gas to move it. The car is super quick especially off the line, really like the exhaust especially during the

downshifts, the crackling during run-off is simply awesome. I love the interior, seems like I'ts a lot more roomy and yet everything you

need feels very close to you. I'm still trying to get used to the dynamic steering, I'ts very light especially in strada mode, I'm assuming

the more I drive the car, the more feel I'll get for it.

post-121693-1412335901_thumb.jpg

post-121693-1412335932_thumb.jpg

post-121693-1412335961_thumb.jpg

post-121693-1412335996_thumb.jpg

LOVE THE DRIVEWAY and your little garage for it! The interior stitching is really cool. Any chance we can get some additional shots of the rear deck lid open and shut?

A couple of shots in my driveway, I'm really loving this car, even more then my Aventador and 570 :icon_super:

Wow, really! Now I really can't wait anymore, the next few days will be slow and painful :icon_mrgreen:

ag07, in another life you must have been a photographer because those driveway pics are seriously the best Huracan photos I've seen :icon_thumleft:

In every other photo the glass bonnet looks a bit awkward to me, in yours it looks great!

Jealous!! beautiful machine. They are growing on me more and more.. Seeing the STS version and knowing what it is capable of kind of makes me like them more.. haha.

In this orange color it is just sick.

LOVE THE DRIVEWAY and your little garage for it! The interior stitching is really cool. Any chance we can get some additional shots of the rear deck lid open and shut?

I'll get a few shots of the deck lid and post them :icon_thumleft:

Your Huracan looks great. Congrats! Love the color and the interior. Are the black wheels a factory option yet? They look so good with Orange. Enjoy.

I'm with the others, the more I see this car, the more I like it. I wasn't sure about the back end either. But pics do not do it justice. It has definitely grown on me and to my eye kind of pays homage to the Miura. Lambo has another hit on its hands.