Ninja H2 and H2R -- wow.

el_chorizo

H2 is street version, H2R is supposed to be like a race version. But i read somewhere it is like the ducati desmodeci which i thought was a street legal track bike.

Love the specs, just not a fan of the aesthetics. It looks like it should be rolling out with Optimus and the Autobots.

I think it looks good. I don't like zx-14s at all. Always been a gixxer fan but this looks nice if the price is reasonable. Wonder what the insurance will be haha.

My 05 ZX10R was my favorite bike to date.... 300hp will most likely have to have some serious traction control....and yeah...insurance will be nuts...if any companies will touch it. Even on liter bikes now, most insurance companies have them on the prohibited list

So far I am seeing:

$65,000 - Race Version - 300 HP

$30,000 - Street Version - 250 HP

I can't confirm those numbers.

:iamwithstupid:

It's getting out of hand, I've allready had to bury several friends and former employees :(

:iamwithstupid: I had a 91 gsxr1100 back in the day , lost 2 friends . I told myself I wouldnt ride anymore. Bought a few Harleys had too much fun with them. Have a Gsxr1300 now and dont push myself much, it sits in the garage and I enjoy the beauty of it. Hopefully most will learn speed has a time and place.

Not to take away from the OP, the new product is a beast!

Awesome....I hope a quarter turn throttle is available :)

Supercharged motor. The website sportrider . com has some promotional videos and commentary.

For that money, I'd get a used hayabusa and you can have way more power. Looks wise, I'd rather have a Panigale for that money. Plus I just don't see where people use that kind of power on a bike. I haven't even gone all out on mine and it still feels plenty fast. I can't imagine a 300-400 hp bike. But I guess that's the same mindset as a 2000 hp car.

So far I am seeing:

$65,000 - Race Version - 300 HP

$30,000 - Street Version - 250 HP

I can't confirm those numbers.

Where did you get these numbers. The H2R version, I wouldn't even begin to speculate on price, but for the H2 street version that says way out of whack.

• 1 month later...

Cool bike. Power isn't a problem with today's electronics.My Panigale R has 201 HP and is way under 400 pounds wet. if feels fast but not insane and you don't feel the electronics working too much. On track at mosport this year I had no problem getting over 285 Kmh without too much effort . With traction control and ABS you have a pretty easy bike to ride even with all that power and lightness. The bikes , engine, suspension, electronics and tires are so good now the bikes aren't as hairy as they used to be even with all this power