Triple P1 day!

Fabspeed_Motorsport

A great international client of mine forwarded these pictures to me from a recent private track rental he put together for himself and a friend or two. He owns both of the yellow P1s and his friend came along with the orange one. The pictures are a little blurry, but you get the idea, and I thought you all would enjoy!

3musketeers_zpsacd5bea6.jpg

P-1sentul_zps2865c611.jpg

p-1sentul1_zpsa47ccc27.jpg

Good grief!

I'd love to see that conversation at the McLaren dealer... yeah, i want to order a matching pair of P1's. :shock:

haha I was thinking that as well. I think only one was bought through a dealer though.

Sick, but i personally cannot understand buying two of the same car in the same color. I would have to at least get a different color for the second one!

Sick, but i personally cannot understand buying two of the same car in the same color. I would have to at least get a different color for the second one!

the emblems are different colors at least. and calipers.

Just think of the chaos trying to keep it straight which key went to which yellow P1. :rant:

First world problems :lol2:

Newport McLaren has a few clients that ordered 2 P1s, crazy amount of F U money

Good thing you can have the key painted custom to tell you which key goes to what car.

2 of the same car in general seems odd, especially the same color. Now if there are vastly different modification plans, like someone with a turbo'd FGT and a stock FGT. Still very cool to see though

They will be good investment, maybe he had the opportunity to buy one 2nd hand and went for it regardless of color.

:iamwithstupid:

Owning a P1 is money in the bank unless you crash it.

To paraphrase our friend from "Contact"

First rule in spending: why buy one when you can have two at twice the price?

I was offered one at msrp and I declined. now im kicking myself. that would have been a great investment, but you just never know. :eusa_think:

I was offered one at msrp and I declined. now im kicking myself. that would have been a great investment, but you just never know. :eusa_think:

I Bet, although your car isn't too shabby :icon_mrgreen: ! I cant wait to set these two up with cat bypass pipes, I imagine it's going to be pretty ridiculous :icon_super:

I Bet, although your car isn't too shabby :icon_mrgreen: ! I cant wait to set these two up with cat bypass pipes, I imagine it's going to be pretty ridiculous :icon_super:

:iamwithstupid: keep us posted on progress. im curious to see if you get any cel lights with the 650

so....Lets take BOTH to a race track and see what happens! :icon_thumleft:

I'm assuming the owner can afford to crash TWO P1s!

:iamwithstupid: keep us posted on progress. im curious to see if you get any cel lights with the 650

nobody has stepped up yet to do cat bypass, we just tested them here. The P1s with cat bypass should be interesting, McLaren will not be happy.

nobody has stepped up yet to do cat bypass, we just tested them here. The P1s with cat bypass should be interesting, McLaren will not be happy.

this takes BIG balls.. good luck

this takes BIG balls.. good luck

I'm just excited to hear it! I bet these will be the only two P1's that will ever get an aftermarket exhaust which is pretty cool. I am also in the process of outfitting one with wheels, so lots to look forward to.

This is slightly off topic. Rough msrp for p1 was a million i think. Are they doing 2 now?

MSRP was a little over 1.1M

They are now selling for 2M+