Devine STS' Grigio Telesto Aventador Shoot

tannermash

During my trip to Road Atlanta a few weeks ago I was able to meet up with Devine STS and shoot his incredible Grigio Telesto Aventador! I did not have any Atlanta background knowledge but I found a few locations that the car fit well in. Enjoy!

The full shoot can be found by clicking the link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/tmashphotos/s...57648839803386/

post-38358-1413937248_thumb.jpg

post-38358-1413937277_thumb.jpg

post-38358-1413937305_thumb.jpg

post-38358-1413937334_thumb.jpg

post-38358-1413937364_thumb.jpg

post-38358-1413937396_thumb.jpg

post-38358-1413937429_thumb.jpg

post-38358-1413937460_thumb.jpg

Thanks again Tanner.🙌 ...This was a spur of the moment photo session we decided to do while Tanner was in Atlanta for the day. The guy reaks of professionalism and works magic with the camera. I'm already looking forward to our next photoshoot in the upcoming months 👍.

Beautiful photography work!

There isn't a bad angle on the Aventador, incredible design!

Agreed! Lamborghini has the best design engineers in he business! How much longer do you have Fortis until you take delivery on your Huracan?

Beautiful photography work!

There isn't a bad angle on the Aventador, incredible design!

Also ..the optional exhausted upgrade for the Huracan sounds insane! Sounds like firecrackers popping! Was behind a buddy of mine the other day and I couldn't get over how insane it sounded

Devine you live in ATL?!??!! Where??!?! lol

Car is bad ass. When you taking me for a ride? I have never even sat in a Aventador.

Agreed! Lamborghini has the best design engineers in he business! How much longer do you have Fortis until you take delivery on your Huracan?

The boat docked yesterday, perhaps another week, not long to go now.

Devine you live in ATL?!??!! Where??!?! lol

Car is bad ass. When you taking me for a ride? I have never even sat in a Aventador.

Bro cmon man. I live 20 min away from ya lol ..Im ready when you are! Ride in Aventador in exchange for a ride in the TT rocket ship? Deal 👍

The boat docked yesterday, perhaps another week, not long to go now.

Wow! ya just around the corner...Congrats again.!. I'm sure she'll be a beauty 🙌...huge fan of Rosso Mars

Grigio telesto has my heart.

Appreciate the kind words 👍. The color is so unique for many different reasons and after actually seeing it on the Aventador in person I believe it suits the car very well!

Looks great!! Nothing better than Q-Citura stitching on a bad ass car like this one!

Thanks man I appreciate it 🙌 ...I've always been a big fan of the qcitura stitching as well!