My New home, and remodel....

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the house. Looks awesome. Can't wait to see the remodeled version. How long do you think that will take to be completed?

Hoping phase 1 is done in 2 months..

I love the views from the house... Even from the first floor...

You are killing me!

You need to get rid of those doors and have some frameless glass doors there.

That looks great!

Thanks...we were concerned it would be too heavy to open since it weighs close to 400lbs (took 4 guys to lift into place). It is so perfectly balanced you can close it with your pinky finger.

Thanks...we were concerned it would be too heavy to open since it weighs close to 400lbs (took 4 guys to lift into place). It is so perfectly balanced you can close it with your pinky finger.

They are very deceiving, my 8 year old opens the door at my house without any issues, when balanced well they are easier to open than similarly sized conventional doors, very wide opening and self closing, great system.

Congrats Allan!!!! Looks like an Amazing place with great views. This is going to be fun to watch the progress!

They are very deceiving, my 8 year old opens the door at my house without any issues, when balanced well they are easier to open than similarly sized conventional doors, very wide opening and self closing, great system.

surely self closing on a pivot door with young children is a bit of a worry? those things are very adept at taking fingers off.

Congrats Allan. The house will be stunning after the reno no doubt. The vistas are fantastic from the home.

surely self closing on a pivot door with young children is a bit of a worry? those things are very adept at taking fingers off.

They close to a certain point then very gently close the last few cm, even if you fingers were to get caught it is at such a slow pace that it wouldn't actually harm you but it needs to be balanced and adjusted PROPERLY :icon_mrgreen:

http://www.lockweb.com.au/en/site/lockweb/...oductId=1162382

Adjustable Closing Speed

Closing 175deg - 15deg,

Latching speed 15deg - 0deg

you can adjust the latching speed so your friends don't have to call you stumpy :icon_mrgreen: