Prices rising...

Allan-Herbie

Looks like you just got in in time, this news could mean a flood of cheap Countach's in the near future, guys get your cheque books ready, not good news again for the world economies

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNewsIntl/stock...medium=referral

I hope they do! My Countach wont be forsale regardless and Ill buy some stocks!

Looks like you just got in in time, this news could mean a flood of cheap Countach's in the near future, guys get your cheque books ready, not good news again for the world economies

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNewsIntl/stock...medium=referral

Another "Nostradamus" pseudo politico-news blaming Obama for a possible asset price collapse. We never know, just in case...

I hope you simply read this for entertainement not actual fact. lol

What would be not cool is to tie this trash piece to Countach prices too.

• 4 weeks later...
A red 89 6k mile car just sold for 350 at Mecum. Thought it would have gone for more.

I'm wondering if oil has a lot to do with lower prices throughout the auctions this spring...

Iran spits in our face and Obama accords them the highest levels of respect

Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu accepts an invitation to speak here and the administration is outraged, says Israel has "spit in their face," and that "there will be a price to pay."

Basically they are treating Israel how they should be treating Iran and treating Iran how they should be treating Israel.

I was just reading of a Countach for sale that was twin turbo'ed at one point and even had an LM002 engine conversion, and it's going to be for sale at RM.

Well shortly after that, a yellow 03 Murcie went for 150, which seems crazy high unless I missed what was special about it.

1991 White Diablo sold at $132k, so after fees over $145k. Lookin' good!

I hope they do! My Countach wont be forsale regardless and Ill buy some stocks!

Same here. Maybe our insurance will go down. Time to raise rents too so I can buy more stock.

Looks like the Countach market may be taking a breather, Joe Sackey was discussing this as well.

OTOH, the crossover between the Murcis and Diablos continues. In 2012, I was looking at '99 roadsters, 6.0s, and 1st gen Murci roadsters. At the time, you had to pay a $30k premium for the Murci. Now its flipped the opposite way.

A red 89 6k mile car just sold for 350 at Mecum. Thought it would have gone for more.

350K is a decent amount for what inmo is the least desirable Countach..

• 2 weeks later...
350K is a decent amount for what inmo is the least desirable Countach..

Well, still plenty of Countach in Japan, there does not seem to be a shortage there...

post-9089-1423028788_thumb.jpg

post-9089-1423028809.jpg

That seems like a ton of cars in one concentrated area. Any idea how the prices are for cars in japan? The countach is old enough that you could import one to the US right?

That seems like a ton of cars in one concentrated area. Any idea how the prices are for cars in japan? The countach is old enough that you could import one to the US right?

:o No kidding....

Is that a really old pic, a photoshop or just a bunch of kit cars????

:o No kidding....

Is that a really old pic, a photoshop or just a bunch of kit cars????

That's Japan for you, I love it, car nuts heaven!

Well, still plenty of Countach in Japan, there does not seem to be a shortage there...

You can do the same photo with F40s....

image.jpg