Active shooter... VA hospital. Texas

Roman

Sigh. If you think prison life is that comfortable then go ahead do something to justify you living in those conditions. Living that way for life is not comfortable.

Reacting to an issue the same way as some low life's has done does not make the situation right. It escalates it and makes each and every attack from here on in greater and greater.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's just standard procedure:

First they negotiate to gain some time, that will give the police time to coordinate an assault.

They will keep them under constant pressure and make sure the terrorist are as tired as possible and then the elite units will most likely storm the building.

never said it was comfortable. I said that is where a lot of them push their propaganda. A few less is better. And from what I have seen we have been treating them well, and the attacks still are brutal and barbaric. We all know there is no negotiating with these mental fucktards.

Simply put, a small select of the worlds population see these guys as poster boys.

They are heros. Don't make them poster boys for the next anti western recruitment drive.

For every dead fuckstain there will be at least 15 new recruits ready to take their place.

Sigh. If you think prison life is that comfortable then go ahead do something to justify you living in those conditions. Living that way for life is not comfortable.

Reacting to an issue the same way as some low life's has done does not make the situation right. It escalates it and makes each and every attack from here on in greater and greater.

This isn't about me why do I have to make justifications for losing my freedom? This is about human scum and life in prison for what they've done is a Christmas gift, think of the lives they've destroyed, kids, relatives, moms, dads etc. those people will go to work in order to pay taxes to keep the killers of their family members warm at night!

If you put them in prison with a two hour daily torture routine then I agree, have them there forever.

If you believe you can reason with those murderers you are being a bit naive, the attacks will be getting greater and greater regardless, you know why?

Because they want you dead, as simple as that.

This isn't about me why do I have to make justifications for losing my freedom? This is about human scum and life in prison for what they've done is a Christmas gift, think of the lives they've destroyed, kids, relatives, moms, dads etc. those people will go to work in order to pay taxes to keep the killers of their family members warm at night!

If you put them in prison with a two hour daily torture routine then I agree, have them there forever.

If you believe you can reason with those murderers you are being a bit naive, the attacks will be getting greater and greater regardless, you know why?

Because they want you dead, as simple as that.

Because you are the one advocating death and insisting prison life is fine.

Ask how comfortable Brievik is. Norway's response is the perfect response to this kind of situation

Because you are the one advocating death and insisting prison life is fine.

Ask how comfortable Brievik is. Norway's response is the perfect response to this kind of situation

The funny thing is, we always react the same to these issues.

I am advocating death for mass murderers you want them in prison, RD would probably personally fill them with lead so would Hannibal, we all react differently, we will never agree because we have different opinions and views and that's fine we are all entitled to them.

The thing is, whether they get killed or put in prison there is no punishment severe enough in order to justify the destruction and heartache they've caused.

Yep I do. But stats and research show my way works best in the long run.

It's easy for us to talk because we aren't personally affected and I hope it will stay like this forever but my heart is bleeding for the innocent blood spilled on both sides of this ridiculous conflict so let's just agree to disagree.

No.

No no

No no no

No.

Don't make martyrs of stupid fcuking people.

Don't sink to their level and treat life how they do. It escalates the problem and creates greater tensions.

I think inaction escalates the problem, being tolerant towards intolerance also escalates the problem. These people can not be redeemed, you can't convince them of anything you or I believe in. What is there to do? These people don't have a soul, they're a bunch of animals. A person who gets so upset over a drawing, that he goes out and massacres a bunch of people isn't someone you can have a rational discussion with, and will not respond to punishment. There's no other way to treat extremists, except with lead. They'd do that to you in a heartbeat if they could so why would you not do the same? Turning the other cheek doesn't always work or impress anyone. Most of the time it's stupid.

They already are martyrs to all who agree with and support what they've done, keeping them alive will only show weakness and FEAR. I'd bring back the guillotine for these bastards... But well since that's improbable, having the police shoot them for resisting is fine... but less satisfactory. Saying their deaths would escalate the problem and create tensions shows fear. Why should normal people be afraid to live their lives because of these brutes? Why should we be careful not to raise tensions? The only people with whom tensions will be raised are the exact same people who support their actions and who we should not fear!

live from facebook

i have to read comments of left handers stating it is the CIA behind ISIS... :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak:

Press is saying the shooting of the female police officer in southern Paris is not related to yesterday's attack.

They're backpeddling on that.

I think inaction escalates the problem, being tolerant towards intolerance also escalates the problem. These people can not be redeemed, you can't convince them of anything you or I believe in. What is there to do? These people don't have a soul, they're a bunch of animals. A person who gets so upset over a drawing, that he goes out and massacres a bunch of people isn't someone you can have a rational discussion with, and will not respond to punishment. There's no other way to treat extremists, except with lead. They'd do that to you in a heartbeat if they could so why would you not do the same? Turning the other cheek doesn't always work or impress anyone. Most of the time it's stupid.

They already are martyrs to all who agree with and support what they've done, keeping them alive will only show weakness and FEAR. I'd bring back the guillotine for these bastards... But well since that's improbable, having the police shoot them for resisting is fine... but less satisfactory. Saying their deaths would escalate the problem and create tensions shows fear. Why should normal people be afraid to live their lives because of these brutes? Why should we be careful not to raise tensions? The only people with whom tensions will be raised are the exact same people who support their actions and who we should not fear!

Very well said!

Giving these scumbags more time is just giving them more innocent people to kill imo..

but this thread is too hot imma just sit back and read.

Find less retarded friends emo

Hope that helps.

issue are friend of friends!

issue is that there too many retarded in Europe as we speack ... i wasted a couple hours yesterday answering a retarded friend of a friend

They're backpeddling on that.

Yeah, just read about it earlier, french media is saying the shooter who gunned down the female police officer was an acquaintance of the two brothers.

The shooter of Montrouge has now taken some hostage in the east of Paris, Porte de Vincennes...

In a casher supermarket

Police on site.

What a Freaking asshole, he is looking to go down like the other 2 brothers

I just received a text from my sister, yesterday when she was in the middle of the Montrouge shooting she was going to work, her work is at.... Porte de Vincennes...

Just leave her alone damnit!

Yeah, just read about it earlier, french media is saying the shooter who gunned down the female police officer was an acquaintance of the two brothers.

Second shooter IS an acquaintance of the the two brothers ans is currently holding five hostages in a Cacher grocery in Paris.

So there are now two distinct taking of hostage atmo.

Good news! Darth Vader has arrived to force choke the fuckers from a distance.

image.jpg

5 Hostages Porte de Vincennes

Hostage Taker IS the one from Montrouge

I have been once in that supermarket, he has absolutly no way out

Second shooter IS an acquaintance of the the two brothers ans is currently holding five hostages in a Cacher grocery in Paris.

So there are now two distinct taking of hostage atmo.

Translation: Kosher grocery store.

Anybody else watching these dudes slip and slide up this hill and wishing CNN would play the Benny hill theme song?

Quick survey.... Should American Journalists pronounce french words with a french accent? Or should they say it like it's spelled?

Example... Should they say "Charlie hebdo" or "sharlay haybdough"?