Active shooter... VA hospital. Texas

Roman

Trocadero's place (in front of the eiffel tower) is being evacuated as we speak

And some reports are saying the metro station there has been closed off by police.

post-9370-1420813265_thumb.jpg

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More details are emerging about Amedy Coulibaly who is believed to be holding up six people hostage at a kosher supermarket in eastern Paris, after being named as suspect in the killing of a policewoman on Thursday.

He is 33 and from Juvisy-sur-Orge in Ile-de-France. According to Le Monde, Coulibaly and Cherif Kouachi were two of the most committed followers of convicted terrorist Djamel Beghal . Telephone conversations reveal that the pair visited Beghal’s home in Murat in the south of France. Hayat Boumeddiene, 26, has been Coulibaly’s partner since 2010 and lived in his home while he was serving a prison sentence, Le Monde said.

How do they let these people just run about freely if they were known associates of a convicted terrorist?

Quick survey.... Should American Journalists pronounce french words with a french accent? Or should they say it like it's spelled?

Example... Should they say "Charlie hebdo" or "sharlay haybdough"?

This is the shit I'm talking about...

How do they let these people just run about freely if they were known associates of a convicted terrorist?

You're being too judgmental.... I'm going to have to revoke your euro rail pass...

You're being too judgmental.... I'm going to have to revoke your euro rail pass...

:D Yeah I bet he was a really charming dude when he wasn't planning terrorist attacks :) Must have had plenty of friends.

Trocadero was a false alarm. Metro traffic now returned to normal.

But.... They're closing the Jewish shops in Paris. Which seems a bit much...

Better safe than sorry.

I disagree.... I woulld go out of my way to patronize those shops on a day like today... Hell... I would buy 20 pounds of koogle.... And I fcuking hate koogle....

Let the police do what they need to do to provide security, but leave it up to the shop owners if they want to close... I'd fcuking be there... Because fcuk them.... But I'm a big dude with a gun...

So the grocery store terrorist is demanding the two brothers at the other hostage situation released... what a clusterfuck.

These 3 assclowns are most likely communicating with one another from each location by phone or whatever.

Yeah he demands those brothers be set free and the police at the brothers standoff say they wont move in on that location until the other standoff at the grocery store is over... clusterfuck indeed.

So wait until night and darkness to conduct the raid, or simultaneous raids... or are they going to wait this out for a while?

These 3 assclowns are most likely communicating with one another from each location by phone or whatever.

Yeah he demands those brothers be set free and the police at the brothers standoff say they wont move in on that location until the other standoff at the grocery store is over... clusterfuck indeed.

So wait until night and darkness to conduct the raid, or simultaneous raids... or are they going to wait this out for a while?

get the grocery store guy tired.... Get assets as close to the other two as possible... Hit both at once....

The theory is now that Amedy (the guy from Montrouge)'s target has always been this kosher market, he was on his way yesterday, fully equipped when he saw the cops from yesterday and decided to take his chance and to take them out.

This only delayed his plan by 24h...

sick

The funny thing is, we always react the same to these issues.

I am advocating death for mass murderers you want them in prison, RD would probably personally fill them with lead so would Hannibal, we all react differently, we will never agree because we have different opinions and views and that's fine we are all entitled to them.

The thing is, whether they get killed or put in prison there is no punishment severe enough in order to justify the destruction and heartache they've caused.

In a nut shell I would fill them with Lead.

Cappy is wrong.

Remember that prison is supposed to both punish AND rehabilitate.

Much more needs to be said and fleshed out at a later time ONCE this situation has come to a close.

PS. I am not sure whether I should be honored or scared that I made your list with RD as far as dosing them with lead poisoning. I am going to go with honored.

post-9370-1420818673_thumb.jpg

So considering there are more than 1000 french citizens fighting for Isis, do you realize what they can do if they return to France? If 3 people caused this much chaos, terror and necessitated such a massive mobilization?

So... Someone who claims do be an ISIS fighter in France is claiming they've taken a metro station.

Looks more like a cop to me.

image.jpg