Active shooter... VA hospital. Texas

Roman

On how to treat the terrorists, I partially have to agree with Cappy on this. We should not do things like pour them in pigs blood and burn them. There has to be a civilized manner in which they are handled, otherwise that is how you descend into mob violence. Now that said, I do believe France needs to reform its policies toward terrorism. They handle Muslim extremists in that country with kid gloves which is part of the reason they now have this problem. They also do not contribute much in the way of foreign policy in terms of fighting terrorism.

I say handle the terrorists through the legal system, but strengthen up the legal system a lot regarding acts of terrorism and then use harsh tactics in fighting terrorists around the world.

The pigs blood stuff was a figure of speech. Come on... :eusa_wall:

A bullet is plenty civilized, the idea was to not let them live.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pigs Blood Warfare, the new agent orange against terrorism. :lol2:

Is it too hard to give them 1way tickets to the islamic country of their choosing and revoke citizenship since they find the west so repulsive? I dont understand why these people want to live among us when there are plenty of countries that share their 7th century view of the world.

Is it too hard to give them 1way tickets to the islamic country of their choosing and revoke citizenship since they find the west so repulsive? I dont understand why these people want to live among us when there are plenty of countries that share their 7th century view of the world.

They are only interested in "living with us" by forcing their views and rules upon others. They aren't reasonable, nor to be reasoned with. They are fascists and will stop at nothing.

Jesus Christ dude... That's even worse!!! fcuk. They rolled the fcuking door up? And waited for it to roll up? I hope somebody had some elevator music playing during that eternity! Nobody is even proned out or on a knee shooting as it rises... fcuk Pierre!.. Don't bend or anything... You're just making a dynamic entry into a hostage filled room....

Horrible... Complete cluster fcuk....

There are six different ways to instantly remove that door, and they should have had at least two of them on deck before they tried to hit the place.... Safest? Put a Halligan through it and pull it off withn armored car! Fastest? Blow the fcuking thing off its rollers... Either way, the objective is to hit the fcuking room with overwhelming force and violence of action....

Did you notice how well lit the store was? Yeah, they didn't even kill the fcuking power first... You have NVG, bad guy doesn't. Use that advantage. They didn't...

You take BOTH of those doors off the fcuking wall... Takes one second and then the guys with the shields push into the room with a shooter right behind them shooting any threats they see.... Then the entry team peels in- first guy goes to the left all the way to the corner, shooting any threats he encounters.. Next guy goes to the right, all the way to the corner doing the same. You don't stand there and allow the bad guy enough leash to come to you...

Jesus Christ dude... That's even worse!!! fcuk. They rolled the fcuking door up? And waited for it to roll up? I hope somebody had some elevator music playing during that eternity! Nobody is even proned out or on a knee shooting as it rises... fcuk Pierre!.. Don't bend or anything... You're just making a dynamic entry into a hostage filled room....

Horrible... Complete cluster fcuk....

There are six different ways to instantly remove that door, and they should have had at least two of them on deck before they tried to hit the place.... Safest? Put a Halligan through it and pull it off withn armored car! Fastest? Blow the fcuking thing off its rollers... Either way, the objective is to hit the fcuking room with overwhelming force and violence of action....

Did you notice how well lit the store was? Yeah, they didn't even kill the fcuking power first... You have NVG, bad guy doesn't. Use that advantage. They didn't...

You take BOTH of those doors off the fcuking wall... Takes one second and then the guys with the shields push into the room with a shooter right behind them shooting any threats they see.... Then the entry team peels in- first guy goes to the left all the way to the corner, shooting any threats he encounters.. Next guy goes to the right, all the way to the corner doing the same. You don't stand there and allow the bad guy enough leash to come to you...

DEAR GOD THAT VIDEO WAS BAD. I thought RD was kidding.

1. They stack up on both sides of the door. You know what that is a no-no? Cause when someone comes running at you and makes it to the point of entry what happens? Both chalks are now pointing their guns AT EACH OTHER while shooting at the bad guy.

2.They wait for the door to roll up....holy shit they literally wait for the door to roll up. You already have eyes on you inside and outside thanks to the cameras. You hit that door like a motherfucking ton of bricks. Like a fcuking spaceship on re-entry. You come through there like you are breaking the sound barrier.

3. One....I repeat ONE guy makes it through before the rest hold up. You keep going at that point. If you have to take a bullet you take one but you cracked open the hornet's nest...no time to be timid. Get your team in there and out of the choke point ASAP. Oh and that one guy that did make it in...and has a shield. What happens when he has to reload? One hand on the gun and one hand on the shield leaves no hand for the reload. Now he is just in there by himseld and out of ammo.

4.They brought the hostages out without any one guarding them. What happens when a terrorist in intermixed? What happens if one is wearing a vest by force or by choice? If you are letting the hostages out of the building right away you guard them until you have them in a safe area where they are searched and then whisked to a de-brief. They aren't allowed to just run willy nilly out of there and through the streets in whichever direction they want.

5.How the HELL did that one guy make it to the door? He ran across the floor, past the one agent inside already and made it to the door??????

DEAR GOD THAT VIDEO WAS BAD. I thought RD was kidding.

1. They stack up on both sides of the door. You know what that is a no-no? Cause when someone comes running at you and makes it to the point of entry what happens? Both chalks are now pointing their guns AT EACH OTHER while shooting at the bad guy.

2.They wait for the door to roll up....holy shit they literally wait for the door to roll up. You already have eyes on you inside and outside thanks to the cameras. You hit that door like a motherfucking ton of bricks. Like a fcuking spaceship on re-entry. You come through there like you are breaking the sound barrier.

3. One....I repeat ONE guy makes it through before the rest hold up. You keep going at that point. If you have to take a bullet you take one but you cracked open the hornet's nest...no time to be timid. Get your team in there and out of the choke point ASAP. Oh and that one guy that did make it in...and has a shield. What happens when he has to reload? One hand on the gun and one hand on the shield leaves no hand for the reload. Now he is just in there by himseld and out of ammo.

4.They brought the hostages out without any one guarding them. What happens when a terrorist in intermixed? What happens if one is wearing a vest by force or by choice? If you are letting the hostages out of the building right away you guard them until you have them in a safe area where they are searched and then whisked to a de-brief. They aren't allowed to just run willy nilly out of there and through the streets in whichever direction they want.

5.How the HELL did that one guy make it to the door? He ran across the floor, past the one agent inside already and made it to the door??????

Watch darth Vader with the shield... He runs into the room like he's supposed to (after the door has gone completely up) but none of his buddies go with him... They just stand there, and I think a couple actually start shooting as he's passing in front of their guns... He probably got shot by his own dudes... Is he with the kamikaze unit? They are ALL supposed to move in with him....

If that fcuking guy is still alive, he is going to be one pissed off motherfucking French dude... That fucker is going to be shitting fois groi and feeding it to his team mates....

Watch darth Vader with the shield... He runs into the room like he's supposed to (after the door has gone completely up) but none of his buddies go with him... They just stand there, and I think a couple actually start shooting as he's passing in front of their guns... He probably got shot by his own dudes... Is he with the kamikaze unit? They are ALL supposed to move in with him....

See point #3.

I actually watched the video a dozen times trying to see if the guy that came running back was shield guy minus a shield or a bad guy. It was a bad guy.

spaceballs-02.jpg

Are you second guessing me?

See point #3.

I actually watched the video a dozen times trying to see if the guy that came running back was shield guy minus a shield or a bad guy. It was a bad guy.

I wasn't sure either.... I though, fcuk man, they're shooting the fcuk out of Darth!!!

spaceballs_moranis.jpg

Are you second guessing me?

Your photo didn't come up... But I'm praying its Rick moranis from space balls....

I wasn't sure either.... I though, fcuk man, they're shooting the fcuk out of Darth!!!

You can see that he makes it in and goes to the top right corner of the video. You almost lose sight of him when they toss the flashbang (although that was a lot of fire for a flashbang) but he is still there and then the bad guy comes tearing through the screen. I think they either hit shield guy and he never moved or they stunned him with the flashbang and he never saw the runner coming for the door.

This video will be shown in every HRT course and dynamic entry class from here on out on what NOT to do.

Your photo didn't come up... But I'm praying its Rick moranis from space balls....
You are correct... I tried to fix it by editing it with a different image link. Hope it showed up now.

You are correct... I tried to fix it by editing it with a different image link. Hope it showed up now.

:icon_super:

The terrorist supposedly had explosives, and he was wearing a west. I saw pictures of him dead. They took him out with shots to the head, but I was very surprissed he made it that far.

So... Pig blood... I'm not really gonna go there... It's just too silly.... But I'll tell you what I would do when made king of the world...

My first message goes out to the Middle East.... " Dear friends... Time to clean up your own backyards.... If a national from one of your countries attacks any western country or citizen, we turn your light off... And I mean that literally... It will cost us a few thousand dollars a day to take your electrical grid offline, and keep it off line... You breed, harbor and foment those who long to live in the 7th century? We will give you the full 7th century atmosphere.... Oh... You plan to turn off the oil? Yeah, that worked a few decades ago... Not so much anymore. Frack you...."

My second communique goes out to every observant Muslim, muslim cleric, and Muslim imam... One 5 megaton nuclear warhead has been retargeted at Meccha. It is fueled in the silo, and the next time A serious terrorist attack, kidnapping, bombing or other act of extremism happens in the name of your religion, we will destroy its geographical center, thus making Haj, and one of your five pillars impossible... We are all going to learn live together in peace, or you are all going to suffer... Get your followers in check... Right now. I'm sorry t has to be like this... But we've tried everything else.... This ends today.

Dear CNN.

Please hire a worse translator. It actually sounds like he understands a few words of French, and is almost forming articulate sentences. Perhaps consider hiring a deaf mute?

What the fcuk is it that all these assholes are crappy rappers???

My mistake, I tend to interpret things literally.

One question, but how is it that these terrorists were identified? I mean if a group of people decide to put on masks and perform an attack like this and then get away, how do law enforcement go about identifying them? From what I understand of the Boston bombers, if they had worn disguises (like say fake beards and sunglasses), they might well have never been identified.

Also why are these French SWAT police so unprofessional seeming from what I am reading?

Frack you...."

My second communique goes out to every observant Muslim, muslim cleric, and Muslim imam... One 5 megaton nuclear warhead has been retargeted at Meccha. It is fueled in the silo, and the next time A serious terrorist attack, kidnapping, bombing or other act of extremism happens in the name of your religion, we will destroy its geographical center, thus making Haj, and one of your five pillars impossible... We are all going to learn live together in peace, or you are all going to suffer... Get your followers in check... Right now. I'm sorry t has to be like this... But we've tried everything else.... This ends today.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

The second part might actually work! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: