Any information about this 2012 Verde Ithaca SL?

DR4EYES

Hi everyone. I wondered if anyone knows anything about this 2012 Verde Ithaca SL. VIN: ZHWGU7AJOCLA12018. I believe the owner of this car was in Montana or Wyoming. He traded it in to Lamborghini Las Vegas on a Huracan. The car was then traded to Motorcars of Georgia where they had a buyer. The car then disappeared for a month before reappearing recently. It appears the sale fell through. Eyedoc likes Verde Ithaca, so I may be able to convince her this is the one for me! Any information out there would be appreciated.

Hi everyone. I wondered if anyone knows anything about this 2012 Verde Ithaca SL. VIN: ZHWGU7AJOCLA12018. I believe the owner of this car was in Montana or Wyoming. He traded it in to Lamborghini Las Vegas on a Huracan. The car was then traded to Motorcars of Georgia where they had a buyer. The car then disappeared for a month before reappearing recently. It appears the sale fell through. Eyedoc likes Verde Ithaca, so I may be able to convince her this is the one for me! Any information out there would be appreciated.

Hi Mr. EyeDoc! I'd reach out to MrEd (Ed Bolian) at Motor Cars of Georgia. If they did sell the car he should be able to arrange contact with the buyer who is now attempting to sell it.

Hi Mr. EyeDoc! I'd reach out to MrEd (Ed Bolian) at Motor Cars of Georgia. If they did sell the car he should be able to arrange contact with the buyer who is now attempting to sell it.

I agree with this. Ed is a great guy. I saw the car when it sold via instagram. The owner or maybe ex-owner has a 650s also. Ed will explain, he's legit.

I really like the verde SL too. Go for it!

I agree with this. Ed is a great guy. I saw the car when it sold via instagram. The owner or maybe ex-owner has a 650s also. Ed will explain, he's legit.

I really like the verde SL too. Go for it!

Thank you for the kind words guys.

I sold a different 2012 Verde Ithaca LP570 a few weeks ago that stayed local to the Atlanta area. This one was a trade on an Aventador and should be here late next week. It is available. I will send you my cell number via PM. Happy to help if I can.

Thank you for the kind words guys.

I sold a different 2012 Verde Ithaca LP570 a few weeks ago that stayed local to the Atlanta area. This one was a trade on an Aventador and should be here late next week. It is available. I will send you my cell number via PM. Happy to help if I can.

:icon_thumleft:

If you sell him a car I may need a Motorcars of Georgia shirt to add to the collection. ;)

Thanks everyone for the prompt info! Can there be 2 2012 Verde Ithaca SLs in an Atlanta Lambo dealership within a couple of weeks? Yes, there can be. This teaches you something about unconnected random events. Eyedoc has been saying no, no, no about each SL I mention. This time she said maybe. She thinks it might look sharp in the garage with her Murcie.

Thanks everyone for the prompt info! Can there be 2 2012 Verde Ithaca SLs in an Atlanta Lambo dealership within a couple of weeks? Yes, there can be. This teaches you something about unconnected random events. Eyedoc has been saying no, no, no about each SL I mention. This time she said maybe. She thinks it might look sharp in the garage with her Murcie.

Have either of you ridden in an SL before? If not it is a surefire way to seal the deal. AMAZING!

Have either of you ridden in an SL before? If not it is a surefire way to seal the deal. AMAZING!

We went to the Esperienza at Fontana in 2013. Eyedoc was all over the Aventador, but I couldn't get enough time in the Gallardo. They had a couple of 550s, some 560s, and an STS. I was in love! You really got to appreciate the handling difference between the rwd and the awd. My Carrera is awd, and Eyedoc's Carrera is rwd. In a Carrera you really don't feel the difference like in the Gallardo, probably due the incredible difference in power. The Aventador feels big and heavy to me. The Gallardo is light and quick. I also admire the way they took the weight out of the SL. Anyone that's seen a Scuderia will appreciate what I mean. Carbon fiber, Alcantara, and titanium are really cool materials and the car has a real quality look and feel (especially compared to the Ferrari).

We went to the Esperienza at Fontana in 2013. Eyedoc was all over the Aventador, but I couldn't get enough time in the Gallardo. They had a couple of 550s, some 560s, and an STS. I was in love! You really got to appreciate the handling difference between the rwd and the awd. My Carrera is awd, and Eyedoc's Carrera is rwd. In a Carrera you really don't feel the difference like in the Gallardo, probably due the incredible difference in power. The Aventador feels big and heavy to me. The Gallardo is light and quick. I also admire the way they took the weight out of the SL. Anyone that's seen a Scuderia will appreciate what I mean. Carbon fiber, Alcantara, and titanium are really cool materials and the car has a real quality look and feel (especially compared to the Ferrari).

What about buying an STS?

Prob cuz they dont come in VI

We looked at the STS at Lambo Las Vegas and Eyedoc doesn't like the bigger wing, I like the clear engine bonet on the SL better, and neither of us like the color (s). The one we saw was red, the other colors I've seen on an STS are white and grey. Verde Ithaca is an awesome color, orange is really good, and the yellow is ok (although it would clash with my Carrera, which is yellow). Eyedoc likes the garage looking good when she walks out of the house.

Yeah I think they only made the STS in Red/White and Gray.

An VI SL is a hard ride to beat in terms of color and performance! Good luck with the search/purchase.

I personally like the SL better than an Aventador. I am not a really big guy, and sometimes the bigger car feels overwhelming. I was always a really big fan of the Gallardo platform, and I still am. I love the sound of the SL as well. The Aventador is an amazing car by all rights, but I would likely move in the direction you are going.

Well your entire story describes my latest purchase post-1497-1421610705_thumb.jpgexcept the vin is different Ed brought the car into Atl from Vegas for me and I picked it up a few weeks ago. Awesome car !

Congrats! You got yourself a beautiful bull. This car actually went to Italy as well for some drive time there according to Tom at Lambo LV. Enjoy in good health :)

I personally like the SL better than an Aventador. I am not a really big guy, and sometimes the bigger car feels overwhelming. I was always a really big fan of the Gallardo platform, and I still am. I love the sound of the SL as well. The Aventador is an amazing car by all rights, but I would likely move in the direction you are going.

I'm pretty tall (6' 2") so the Gallardo is a tight fit, especially with a helmet. It is more comfortable than my wife's Murcie. I just like the handling and performance better than an Aventador. A Gallardo is a really fun car to drive.

Well your entire story describes my latest purchase image.jpgexcept the vin is different Ed brought the car into Atl from Vegas for me and I picked it up a few weeks ago. Awesome car !

If you snooze, you lose! Eyedoc decide another VI would look good in the garage and we called Tom at Lambo LV as the car was being loaded on the transporter. Beautiful car. The previous owner took it to Italy for the Giro last year. Congrats on a great purchase!

Well your entire story describes my latest purchase image.jpgexcept the vin is different Ed brought the car into Atl from Vegas for me and I picked it up a few weeks ago. Awesome car !

Gorgeous car! Pictures just don't do it justice, though. Nobody does color like Lamborghini.

Hey Docs! Heres a lead for you. Dont know the car and price is high but if you want a VI SL it could be worth a call-Rob http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/ve...90225&Log=0

Thanks Rob. I saw that one also. I think the price is high and it's also pushing the number of miles I would want. In a 2013 I really wouldn't want more than 3 to 4000. This one is double that.

Thanks Rob. I saw that one also. I think the price is high and it's also pushing the number of miles I would want. In a 2013 I really wouldn't want more than 3 to 4000. This one is double that.

Makes complete sense! hold out for exactly what you want and I bet the right car will pop up in time for summer :icon_thumleft:

I wouldn't over think the mileage. These things are built like tanks. A 2013 would still be under warranty, implying a complete service history, and is a candidate for an extended warranty. I also feel confident that this car can be had at a better price -- another beauty that has made its way through Lambo Atlanta and is a well known car.

I wouldn't over think the mileage. These things are built like tanks. A 2013 would still be under warranty, implying a complete service history, and is a candidate for an extended warranty. I also feel confident that this car can be had at a better price -- another beauty that has made its way through Lambo Atlanta and is a well known car.

Thanks for the info. I dont like stories! I have read that they are built to go the distance. My thought with mileage is only less life on the egear and greater liklihood of road rash.