Wannago Fast Ocala 1/2 event updates

Lambofan35

Why the hell would you take off all of the aero parts...parts tested by engineers that designed the car...and then push it faster than those same engineers ever imagined it would go? That's just hustlin backwards...

He was looking to make a splash with that TT kit.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fucker may have hit 240 on the last pass lol. Went through the traps backwards at 225 lol

while impressive , I am not sure UG or Heffner could hit those speeds (233) with a true E-gear vs the dog box which is an after market race transmission. The transmission shifts as fast or faster than a DCT. The shifts in the video were insanely quick

If Duhawks car had this sequential transmission Omegaz would have never caught hm at Ti.

Duhawks car was the closest thing to a "street" car vs shop car and bob's car.IMO.

while impressive , I am not sure UG or Heffner could hit those speeds (233) with a true E-gear vs the dog box which is an after market race transmission. The transmission shifts as fast or faster than a DCT. The shifts in the video were insanely quick

If Duhawks car had this sequential transmission Omegaz would have never caught hm at Ti.

Duhawks car was the closest thing to a "street" car vs shop car and bob's car.IMO.

I think I would have gone 225+ at the half mile (in Florida) with the E Gear. Cody went 224.xxx last year.

I don't think we got to see Bob's run on kill......

GA DA was 6000 when my car went 219. Spachmans GTR went 199 the day I went 219. He went 207 at the Florida half mile. Shows you how much the air helped.

Also don't forget. Grant went 221 with a 6 speed in Florida.... He just got his car back lol... Nice driving Grant!

Who gives a shit whatt tranny they are running. First its NOS now its the dog box if that is what they have. Who gives a fcuk seriously? There is no criteria that needs to be followed so what the fcuk difference does it make?

OK ... You can take a breath now ...

We love Vegasgtr here ... He keeps the discussion fair and balanced ...

For the record ... You're right ... What difference does it make ...

Who gives a shit whatt tranny they are running. First its NOS now its the dog box if that is what they have. Who gives a fcuk seriously? There is no criteria that needs to be followed so what the fcuk difference does it make?

Easy killer. Just stating facts. No one has to give a shit. I have no problems with them running an aftermarket trans.

Yeah the important thing here is this.....

UGR has raised the bar yet again....... GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE TRYING TO CATCH 233.88. The vbox is probably around 235-236 in a true standing half mile.

It is just mental!!! They are on oem wheels with oem tire sizes!!

Yeah the important thing here is this.....

UGR has raised the bar yet again....... GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE TRYING TO CATCH 233.88. The vbox is probably around 235-236 in a true standing half mile.

It is just mental!!! They are on oem wheels with oem tire sizes!!

I don't think anyone will touch 233. Aerodynamics and gearing.

I don't think anyone will touch 233. Aerodynamics and gearing.

Agreed... That record will stand until maybe next Florida half mile at sea level.

I am not even sure I would feel comfortable going that fast unless I added aero, full cage, and etc.

The fact that UGR is using a sequential transmission does not matter. One has to give them credit since they make a lot of power. If using a dog box was all it took then others would have also made record runs. It will interesting to see what happens at TX2K15..

Agreed... That record will stand until maybe next Florida half mile at sea level.

I am not even sure I would feel comfortable going that fast unless I added aero, full cage, and etc.

hopefully we see some good runs at the Houston Half mile in May :)

Its just not about aero and gearing. Youve got to make the power and put it to use too. Funny when A M S won TI everyone went crazy and now with their billet block they were no match. And all you say is aero and gearing. Lol

I flew in from Germany, just to see you guys racing here in FL.

It was a pleasure for me to see a lot of impressive runs.

...and it was really great to watch the 233.88mph pass in person.

Great event!

I flew in from Germany, just to see you guys racing here in FL.

It was a pleasure for me to see a lot of impressive runs.

...and it was really great to watch the 233.88mph pass in person.

Great event!

Welcome ... Looks like you've been quiet (only 3 posts) for the last 2 years ...

I see some serious hardware in your stable ... We'd love to hear about them ...

Watching KC pilot that SL at 233.xx was amazing. The spin was scary but all was fine and he was laughing about it. The car is an absolute beast.

I think I was most impressed by Grant. To think about the power he was making and still rowing gears, well... That was just nuts. That car was an animal, but his driving is what made that car make that pass.

John did great in his Spyder. He never really ran all out and was still hitting 180's. It was a stroll to the store for him.

For my first time out, I was very happy with my car. I was in full stock mode with some race gas. Never added ice to the water box or anything. Managed a 177.2 in my best pass. The car would have went 180 with some more seat time, and maybe higher with some ice etc...

This was some of the most fun I have ever had. I can't thank the UGR crew enough. I am a little bolt on car, and they were all about making sure I had the experience that all the big boys had. That is why I am sure I will have a post with "Coming Soon..." As the title.

Mike

Watching KC pilot that SL at 233.xx was amazing. The spin was scary but all was fine and he was laughing about it. The car is an absolute beast.

I think I was most impressed by Grant. To think about the power he was making and still rowing gears, well... That was just nuts. That car was an animal, but his driving is what made that car make that pass.

John did great in his Spyder. He never really ran all out and was still hitting 180's. It was a stroll to the store for him.

For my first time out, I was very happy with my car. I was in full stock mode with some race gas. Never added ice to the water box or anything. Managed a 177.2 in my best pass. The car would have went 180 with some more seat time, and maybe higher with some ice etc...

This was some of the most fun I have ever had. I can't thank the UGR crew enough. I am a little bolt on car, and they were all about making sure I had the experience that all the big boys had. That is why I am sure I will have a post with "Coming Soon..." As the title.

Mike

Glad you had fun!!! Hey and guess what...... that 177.2 is the new half mile record for a bolt on! You just happened to do it rowing gears and with RWD lol. Impressive!

Mike

Nicely said. It was great meeting you this weekend. SVOSHOP is another forum member who actually drives/race his car and comes here to talk about it, I appreciate that. It was a great weekend honestly and besides the couple small spinouts from Heffner and UGR camp, everyone was safe and is pushing more power then ever before.

I don't think any of the high power TT cars were able to go all out including lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu as there just wasn't enough time. It seriously takes a lot of prep to get the car ready for the particular environment. Different levels of power, traction, etc.

Its just not about aero and gearing. Youve got to make the power and put it to use too. Funny when A M S won TI everyone went crazy and now with their billet block they were no match. And all you say is aero and gearing. Lol

ASS could still beat the UG car in the next TI not worried. GTRs are not geared for top speed just incase you did not know that. they are animals from 0-210 after that you are dealing with horrible stock gears that are made to top out 201mph , adding a taller tire and revving the shit out of it gets them to 230. They make after market gears but I doubt ASS would ever change that. They know their weakness and strength. Stock gearing and top speed is not a GTR's strength.

Ti is a 60-200/210 race. so not worried one bit.

ASS could still beat the UG car in the next TI not worried. GTRs are not geared for top speed just incase you did not know that. they are animals from 0-210 after that you are dealing with horrible stock gears that are made to top out 201mph , adding a taller tire and revving the shit out of it gets them to 230. They make after market gears but I doubt ASS would ever change that. They know their weakness and strength. Stock gearing and top speed is not a GTR's strength.

Ti is a 60-200/210 race. so not worried one bit.

The only thing omeg has raced is 2R's. It will have to deal with some X version's next TI so we will see how it things go.;)

The only thing omeg has raced is 2R's. It will have to deal with some X version's next TI so we will see how it things go.;)

That is the only problem with the half mile this weekend.....

Now everyone knows what UGR is coming with for tx2k and TI.... I don't think there is much anyone can do about it though.

Better call up Nitrous Express and hope those V6s hold the power and can hook