Ferrari 488 GTB

Davvemannen

haha, good post.

But the new-ish 488 still desperately needing a nose job. Hence my referring to Nip/Tuck TV series.

Pussy lips? :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just put my name down at the dealer :shock: I will make my final decision after the first drive, not sure how I feel about it being Turbo, the Huracan SL and the 488 might make a nice combo.

that's exactly what they did! P1 style rear on the 675LT! should be badass!

You do remember when I said that they will fix the rear next? LOL

I just put my name down at the dealer :shock: I will make my final decision after the first drive, not sure how I feel about it being Turbo, the Huracan SL and the 488 might make a nice combo.

You sir, are mad! I love it! Conrats!

You sir, are mad! I love it! Conrats!

I nearly bought the Speciale but not enough garage space at this stage, if the 488 is better I will be happy, I just have to build another garage, I have a crazy idea for one.

I have a crazy idea for one.

Crazy... or crazy, for you?

Cause lets be fair here, your ideas make the batcave seem mundane. :icon_thumleft:

Now, what do I do?

The day after the Geneva show, should I walk into Ferrari's dealer, kiss their assess and politely ask to be butt f*cked with 2017 delivery and 100k over sticker?

I might do what Fortis did. Does anybody know and can recommend reputable Ferrari dealer (oxymoron, I know) in PA, NJ, NY area?

Wow, I like it! Will be interesting to see how many 458's flood the market and at what price once the 488's are out.

Crazy... or crazy, for you?

Cause lets be fair here, your ideas make the batcave seem mundane. :icon_thumleft:

Crazy for me, insane for the general public :icon_mrgreen:

that's exactly what they did! P1 style rear on the 675LT! should be badass!

Is this it? Looks like a race version P1 though.

10953239_10203749570602988_2679493028295949260_n.jpg

Is this it? Looks like a race version P1 though.

If the 675 looks anything close to this, the Huracan is in for it. Lambo might as well start over.

If I bought an ugly ass speciale, I'd be kicking myself in the head right about now...

Very likely the last NA Ferrari V8 ever and they only made the Speciale for 1 year. I think prices will go up from here.

Very likely the last NA Ferrari V8 ever and they only made the Speciale for 1 year. I think prices will go up from here.

Definitely. The Speciale will certainly become more valuable.

So the 12c came out, and to tray and boost sales, they gave it the P1 front. Now they are going to boost more power and give it the P1 rear to go with it?! That seems logical......

So the 12c came out, and to tray and boost sales, they gave it the P1 front. Now they are going to boost more power and give it the P1 rear to go with it?! That seems logical......

they say rear P1 accents, if it looks anything close to the P1 GTR it will be a home run IMO

turbo gallardo has one on order! we will know soon enough!

they say rear P1 accents, if it looks anything close to the P1 GTR it will be a home run IMO

turbo gallardo has one on order! we will know soon enough!

From what I've heard, it has a "heavily revised rear end" but that doesn't necessarily mean P1 rear end. I do know it will have round tailpipes and a wider pop up rear wing. I believe they are showing the car at Geneva in March.