Happy Birthday Andrew8896

Destructo

To one of the nicest, hardworking guys I know, and happy to call a friend, happy birthday!

He has done more for the community, brand, owners and enthusiasts with the Lamborghini Club America than anyone I can recall.

His position is pretty demanding and thankless, and he loves what he does.

So when you sorry lot call him up late at night whining about something trivial, know their is a genuine good guy on the other end of the phone or email doing his best to help you out.

And Happy Birthday Andrew, enjoy your day, you deserve it!

Dave, I couldn't agree with you more man. Andrew is the man and deserves all the credit in the world for what he has done and is doing for so many people and this community.

I remember before I bought my first Lambo I called him about it and by the time I got off the phone I felt so comfortable with the transaction. He gave me the history of the car and made some calls for me and then he fallows up with phone calls to me on my long drive out to pick the car up.

Andrew is a great friend and just a down right great person. He knows his lambos and the people that own them.

Happy birthday brother, wish you the best of health and even greater success.

Happy Birthday! Did you take a Murci or the Miura out for a birthday cruise?

An Aventador actually.... but not mine :)

An Aventador actually.... but not mine :)

Andrew - belated Happy Birthday! The video is awesome! Are you going to be at the Texas Bull Run at COTA this weekend? I presume you will be and I look forward to seeing you there!