Last couple pictures

megachad

Congrats on the sell. May your new business prosper and you get into another Lambo soon!

Thanks Brotha!

Bummer shes gone Chad...was a beautiful car and had a truly deserving owner. I hope the new business flourishes and you can enjoy your new found fortune in health and happiness for many years to come!

I can officially say that I bought chads 6.0. Chad has been an amazing seller. Before anyone asks the car was purchased for full asking price. I have promised Chad that she will be well taken care of and I have no intentions of selling this baby. Now who's tits do I have to suck to add multi V12 Lambo owner to my profile LOL

Congrats, looking forward to your post when you purchase your next lambo.

:icon_mrgreen:

It's going to be a while this time, but I am hopeful there will be one in the future.. I am honestly thinking a v-10 model if so.. Maybe a balboni edition or an STS gallardo or something.. Something more nimble and track related.

I can officially say that I bought chads 6.0. Chad has been an amazing seller. Before anyone asks the car was purchased for full asking price. I have promised Chad that she will be well taken care of and I have no intentions of selling this baby. Now who's tits do I have to suck to add multi V12 Lambo owner to my profile LOL

Congrats on the purchase my friend. You are going to love her. Glad you got her and she is going to a great owner.

Congratulations to both of you! Great to see it is staying in the LP Community!

I'm glad someone snatched her up; I was checking the for sale thread daily and going back and forth in my mind if I should pull the trigger.

Such a unique and beautiful car, congrats alpha!