Texas invitational Thread (April 10th-12th) 2015

avengerr

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vetttte was sold today :(

Looking for a Viper 2013-2015 TA Orange, White or Red.. Always wanted one. I know its not a Lambo or 2000HP 2 events a year car. but i will drive the wheels off of it.

ahh... an attempt at justifying as to why he won't put his money where his mouth is.

I actually found a 2013 with 3300 miles black edition for a great price. I owned one for 4 years and really not sure I want the same car again.The 2017 GTR if priced right and looks good i will buy.

I know if i do get a GTR i will get sucked into spending 50-70K for a 1200HP package and really don't want to go down that road again.

I have always wanted a viper and really love the 2013+. So that is what i think i will buy. Love the looks.

Get something new. A used stage 3 is calling your name!

ahh... an attempt at justifying as to why he won't put his money where his mouth is.

Listen, if I had funds to blow on that kind of build 200-400k I would in a heart beat . I have other responsibilities that do not allow me to be in the .002% who can afford these type of high maintence builds . Has nothing to do with put my money where mouth is . I don't have the money to put where my mouth is for that kind of build. Heck 99.7% of people don't have that kind of money.

Talk to some of the 2R , A20, ETS 99, veeeetttee 1500hp builds and see if they would do it again . You might be surprised on their response.

I do ok for myself , just not that well lol

um wat

Everyone with alpha 20 doesn't even know their turbo size... Just what I was told by a few owners. It isn't hard to guess what it is though.

I actually found a 2013 with 3300 miles black edition for a great price. I owned one for 4 years and really not sure I want the same car again.The 2017 GTR if priced right and looks good i will buy.

I know if i do get a GTR i will get sucked into spending 50-70K for a 1200HP package and really don't want to go down that road again.

I have always wanted a viper and really love the 2013+. So that is what i think i will buy. Love the looks.

I think you are growing up! It's time to get real cars and stop playing with toys! I think the Viper is a good idea

Listen, if I had funds to blow on a UGR Lambo 200-400k I would stop hating them in a heart beat . I have other responsibilities that do not allow me to be in the .002% who can afford these type of high maintence builds . Has nothing to do with put my money where mouth is . I don't have the money to put where my mouth is for that kind of build. Heck 99.7% of people don't have that kind of money.

Talk to some of the 2R , A20, ETS 99, veeeetttee 1500hp builds and see if they would do it again . You might be surprised on their response.

I fixed for you lol

Everyone with alpha 20 doesn't even know their turbo size... Just what I was told by a few owners. It isn't hard to guess what it is though.

Can this not be figured out by looking under the hood of the car they own?

Listen, if I had funds to blow on that kind of build 200-400k I would in a heart beat . I have other responsibilities that do not allow me to be in the .002% who can afford these type of high maintence builds . Has nothing to do with put my money where mouth is . I don't have the money to put where my mouth is for that kind of build. Heck 99.7% of people don't have that kind of money.

No I get it, I do, but when you come on here dogging others who do spend that kind of money on their builds for not winning this or that, you can expect to be harassed yourself.

Regardless of who said what, when and where, just respect these guys who are putting tons of cash in their cars because win or lose, they have a passion and in the end, there can be only one winner.

Can this not be figured out by looking under the hood of the car they own?

Not really. Turbos on the Gtr you would have to get under the car to look at them.

No I get it, I do, but when you come on here dogging others who do spend that kind of money on their builds for not winning this or that, you can expect to be harassed yourself.

Regardless of who said what, when and where, just respect these guys who are putting tons of cash in their cars because win or lose, they have a passion and in the end, there can be only one winner.

There is no dogging. I am friends with Dustin, Fadi and few other Ug customers. I root for A'M'S and its really all in GOOD fun. Anyone that knows me , Its all in fun.

Not sure if you have been on here in the last 4 years.. we have been going back and forth in fun. Just like Dustin , Fadi go on the GTR forum and bust chops. Especially when UG won 5 Ti events.

If It was up to me and Money allowed i would buy a stage 3 1250-1300hp is perfect for daily abuse.

If It was up to me and Money allowed i would buy a stage 3 1250-1300hp is perfect for daily abuse.

There you go! We are getting some progress in here!

Exactly my point. They wont lie. They will tell you flat out we can't say. If they DO say something publicly then they mean it.

Ivan and Eric are straight shooters.

Their nuts are so far down your throat that you are never going to get that taste out of your mouth.

Haha…man Sam, you get no love around these neck of the woods do you? :icon_mrgreen:

Fellas, we all have the tuner we cheer for and what Sam is doing is no different than what Duhawks and I used to do when we were forum rangers terrorizing the GTR boards (even when we weren't attendees at a given event)

It's all in good fun and just like we have all the respect for AM.S, Sam has the same for UGR.

Sam, next time I am in Vegas we better hang out. I got to meet Anthony last time there, was a blast.

Congrats on the sale and GL on the Viper. It's an awesome car!

Has anybody else seen the video 1320 video posted of Andy's Viper? In the video the race against Kevin it doesn't look like the Viper jumped out early.. Looked like an even start, but the Viper held its ground until the very end when the Lambo started to catch up.

Was there someone saying I did jump? Just asking honestly as I haven't seen anyone say that. Was just curious. No biggy either way...

Was there someone saying I did jump? Just asking honestly as I haven't seen anyone say that. Was just curious. No biggy either way...

I think when people say "jumped" they aren't referring to an early start, just that your car leaves fcuking hard and puts two cars on everything else at the hit. :icon_thumleft:

Their nuts are so far down your throat that you are never going to get that taste out of your mouth.

Nah. Just telling it like it is. you are still pissed they won Ti. Its ok bro lol. Your team will have chance in the fall. Maybe you will actually drive your car instead of kevin this time around. :eusa_dance:

Haha…man Sam, you get no love around these neck of the woods do you? :icon_mrgreen:

Fellas, we all have the tuner we cheer for and what Sam is doing is no different than what Duhawks and I used to do when we were forum rangers terrorizing the GTR boards (even when we weren't attendees at a given event)

It's all in good fun and just like we have all the respect for AM.S, Sam has the same for UGR.

Sam, next time I am in Vegas we better hang out. I got to meet Anthony last time there, was a blast.

Congrats on the sale and GL on the Viper. It's an awesome car!

I am fine with attacks. Its a Lambo forum after all. It passes my time when i am bored.lol.

let me know next time you are in vegas! we will definitely meet up!

What car do you own now?

Hi Vegas gtr,

I know my wife would agree with you.

Her immortal refrain to me is "You have ruined another perfectly good car" :eusa_naughty:

"Guilty as charged your honour", I reply! :eusa_dance:

cheers,

john

ps I have no problem with your friendly gtr vs lambo banter :nhl_fight:

I am fine with attacks. Its a Lambo forum after all. It passes my time when i am bored.lol.

let me know next time you are in vegas! we will definitely meet up!

What car do you own now?

I will be in Vegas in October for my bday. I will text you when I get out there.

UGR posted their Huracan video. Man that is a great looking car.

......you going to turn vegasgtr on with talk like that...... :bj: hehe