Just found out No gallio magio for my SV, Now what?

Lubejobs42

Got my order finalized today. Went another way! I have a lot of work ahead of me!!! Can't wait!!!

Do tell! :D

• 1 month later...
Got my order finalized today. Went another way! I have a lot of work ahead of me!!! Can't wait!!!

To clarify, was it just an order with Lambo or did MTI pull another 48 to the side? :eusa_dance:

call pHENOMENYL vinyl in NY ask for Matt and tell him TeamSalam one sent you... then ask him to speak with Avery Denisen Corp to get you a 1 off color to match your toys and "the 50th color" ... they will do it and they will have the oppty to sell it to mnany. get the car in black and wrap the outside get the inside in black and yellow.

you have no problems.. just solutions man

call pHENOMENYL vinyl in NY ask for Matt and tell him TeamSalam one sent you... then ask him to speak with Avery Denisen Corp to get you a 1 off color to match your toys and "the 50th color" ... they will do it and they will have the oppty to sell it to mnany. get the car in black and wrap the outside get the inside in black and yellow.

you have no problems.. just solutions man

Thank you for the info but since one of my companies is a wrap company I think I would give my customers the wrong impression if I brought my car someplace else!!! :icon_mrgreen: LOL

The vinyl doesn't have the pearl, depth of flake of the original paint. Looks good but not good enough!

I'm so bummed out! Just got word they won't do my SV in gallio magio. Don't understand why If i'm willing to pay. I'd love to match my Anniversary. What is the next best color?

Order the car in a matte white then have it repainted in gallio magio. If done well it will have a neglible affect on resale!!!!

Order the car in a matte white then have it repainted in gallio magio. If done well it will have a neglible affect on resale!!!!

I call BS.

Pay the extraordinary upcharge for matte paint, then pay to paint over it and to top it off no hit on resale.

Did you eat paint chips?

Pay the extraordinary upcharge for matte paint, then pay to paint over it and to top it off no hit on resale. Did you eat paint chips?

Ohhhhh......didn't realize there was an addl charge....thought it was one of "base" paint options.

I stand corrected....you live and you learn.....thnx

FYI

Boat sold last week and the Russian buyer is bringing it to Ibiza.

I have a clean palate so I can start over from scratch!!!

:icon_super:

FYI

Boat sold last week and the Russian buyer is bringing it to Ibiza.

I have a clean palate so I can start over from scratch!!!

:icon_super: :shock:

So we'll have a new match ... special color Aventador Superveloce and a custom 'made to match' powerboat ... the Superaqua ...