Harry's Garage

Fortis

Would Viola Ophelia work for your deep dark purple?

another dumb question

Whats it look like?

I'm kinda busy i'll google it later.

I'm scared to test drive one, i remember now about 5-6 weeks ago I sat in one and loved it,

i have a apartment 3 blocks 300-400 meters from the dealership in bev hills, i have 2 cars Lambos parked there, i have been driving the long way around the dealership the past couple weeks(out of sight out of mind-kinda), since this damned video came into my life, Harry is cool I ain't mad at him. Or anyone here, but this is a cry for help, i need a intervention. A 12 step program to get me off the car's. Hell I dont drive them I just buy them.

enough whining, keep the pics coming boy's-put the dope in front of the dope addict.....lol

i'm going to Germany very soon, i'm considering buying one and driving the piss out of it there, for the summer.

I personally think a dark metallic purple would be fcuking nutty! I Love it! :icon_super:

vehicles-for-lamborghini-aventador-pink-

Believe it or not, before I ordered my BN roadster, I actually asked Lambo if I can custom order a roadster in purple. The samples that they supplied were...let's just say...rather dis-satisfactory. Had they have this one, it would have been in my garage now. Simply stunning!

that's why i asked,

Lambo has the best color pallet of any big car company IMO, but they never seem to get purple right-the SE30 was proof of that. That purple at the time was horrible, now 21 years later it's ok as it was for that car, so time has changed my opinion. but for purple it blows.

i'm 63/35 in favor of purple right now. the 35 is green.

For some reason my browser wont let me hit the pic link button.

But here you go

http://thesupercarkids.com/wp-content/uplo...027-610x250.jpg

thanks, very much!!!

it's MUCH better than SE30 purple, i'm not sure i'm sold on it tho. I don't think they ship many purple cars. which is all the more reason to get a purple car.......i really am in trouble, i keep trying to talk myself out of buying a new car that i dont need,

that's why i asked,

Lambo has the best color pallet of any big car company IMO, but they never seem to get purple right-the SE30 was proof of that. That purple at the time was horrible, now 21 years later it's ok as it was for that car, so time has changed my opinion. but for purple it blows.

i'm 63/35 in favor of purple right now. the 35 is green.

We have to be able to figure out what color that is so you can spec it. And I seriously think the guy in the hat is a member here, he might know more details.

thanks, very much!!!

it's MUCH better than SE30 purple, i'm not sure i'm sold on it tho. I don't think they ship many purple cars. which is all the more reason to get a purple car.......i really am in trouble, i keep trying to talk myself out of buying a new car that i dont need,

You have many cars but you don't drive them because for whatever reason you find them to be a PITA when it comes to taking them out, etc. this car you will actually drive because for some weird reason it will make you want to do that haha.

I think it's the ease and comfort of driving it in Strada mode, it's almost as easy to drive slow as any DD I've ever had, that makes me jump in the car and go for a quick run to pick up some take out, etc. because of that I found myself enjoying the car a hell of a lot more and not considering it a PITA to use.

I am not a collector nor a storage facility I hate sitting on things I am not using just for the sake of having them.

Anyway the whole reason why I am telling you this is because I know you love Lambos and you'd like something which isn't a PITA to deal with, I know you'd enjoy and get a lot of value out of it because of that reason.

You have many cars but you don't drive them because for whatever reason you find them to be a PITA when it comes to taking them out, etc. this car you will actually drive because for some weird reason it will make you want to do that haha.

I think it's the ease and comfort of driving it in Strada mode, it's almost as easy to drive slow as any DD I've ever had, that makes me jump in the car and go for a quick run to pick up some take out, etc. because of that I found myself enjoying the car a hell of a lot more and not considering it a PITA to use.

I am not a collector nor a storage facility I hate sitting on things I am not using just for the sake of having them.

Anyway the whole reason why I am telling you this is because I know you love Lambos and you'd like something which isn't a PITA to deal with, I know you'd enjoy and get a lot of value out of it because of that reason.

i've sat on my Lambo's because they make me happy. Even thought I didnt see them for 18? months, i know they were well taken care of by a great friend. who is trustworthy, he also holds one of my Amex Black Card's in case of a emergency. I only mention that to illustrate how solid he is. It has been a pain in the ass tho, Which is why i dropped a 25th Countach for $100K 2-3 years ago, i knew they would go up someday just not this soon or much.

I agree with your thought if you dont drive them why have them? which is why i sold my Enzo and a few other cars, i just stayed in Lambo's cause I like them. I wanted to hang a countach on the wall in my Vegas house, I had room for 3 on the wall but that would be silly. I knew I was selling so I didnt do that. Would have been cool.

I don't even know what my cars are worth except the new one, i'm not that keen on it for the price. Harry's car is very usable/driveable. I had a few Gallardo's and they were ok-except the first couple model years, Audi forced a premature launch/distribution of that car. Every distributor got 12 of them, Vik got 24, i got one at cost the first week they had them, horrible car, next one was just as bad. Audi pushed them into the market before it was ready.

It was brutal. They were a year away from a good car, and played catchup for a few years until they got that car right. I owned enough of them to know. That don't seem to be a issue with this car as harry noted.

My friend last week in Zurich got a Zonda, I spoke to him at 330 this morning, Wow. He has endless $$ he is 25 years old. Im very happy for him he is a great guy, it's family $ but he is brilliant and isn't a idiot. Not a trust fund silver spoon. Which with his $ could easily happen. when i'm allowed to i'll have someone post the pics here-wow!!! I'm going to drive it soon as I get to Europe-in Germany, in Switzerland if you go over the speed limit game over-zero tolerance. . I just mention that because like a Enzo, that car is a beautiful car(better than Enzo IMO) but driving it is a pain in the ass and parking etc. Trophy cars are nice but not practical, so i'm still trying to talk myself out of a Huracan, thinking i'll go to Pagani and order a little something.

just rambling today, about a few things, everything is good otherwise. Tomaro is SE30 day. Maybe i'll go drive a Huarcan as well. I drove the SE30 about 80 miles one day 3-4 weeks ago, then jumped in the aventador it felt like a SL Benz after the SE30. Soft, insulated, easy to drive. Going 120mph in a SE30 you can feel the speed, in the aventador i cant feel the speed. interesting contrast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ok i'm over it now, with a SV coming, I'll wait on a Huracan. is there a cure for this disease?!?!? ;)

Yes - give the others to me and you won't miss what you haven't got anymore :P

No idea, just a cool picture I found online. Is that our very own DoctaM3 in the background?

Not the docta.

thanks, very much!!!

Trust me on this one... Wether it's the Huracan or we become SV brothers, lol, go to the aftermarket wrap choices and you will get exactly the purple you want. I've been wrapping my cars for the last few years and you would be blown away by just the different kinds of purple there are available. This way you can get a good resale value color (or not if you don't care) and than just have a good wrap shop in Vegas or LA give you exactly what you want because a crazy purple would be amazing to see!

I was going to do my GTR a Matte Metallic Purple because I also wanted a crazy purple color. It kinda looked like the matte purple that the LP670 SV came in. If you want the chrome purple that was posted earlier than you can easily do that. I was told those crazy chrome wraps are 12-14k instead of the 3-4k for the regular wraps.

Trust me on this one... Wether it's the Huracan or we become SV brothers, lol, go to the aftermarket wrap choices and you will get exactly the purple you want. I've been wrapping my cars for the last few years and you would be blown away by just the different kinds of purple there are available. This way you can get a good resale value color (or not if you don't care) and than just have a good wrap shop in Vegas or LA give you exactly what you want because a crazy purple would be amazing to see!

I was going to do my GTR a Matte Metallic Purple because I also wanted a crazy purple color. It kinda looked like the matte purple that the LP670 SV came in. If you want the chrome purple that was posted earlier than you can easily do that. I was told those crazy chrome wraps are 12-14k instead of the 3-4k for the regular wraps.

i'm going to get into that action. it was just getting tarted when i went down(back problems) so i didnt think much about it, or learn much.

the SV is 100% a done deal, i dont want a early production car, so i decided to wait. It's getting shipped to Munchen next summer, perhaps spring if the weather cooperates.

i'm going to get into that action. it was just getting tarted when i went down(back problems) so i didnt think much about it, or learn much.

the SV is 100% a done deal, i dont want a early production car, so i decided to wait. It's getting shipped to Munchen next summer, perhaps spring if the weather cooperates.

Eric - please let me know when you are getting rid of the SE30.