Bruce Jenner won't be down for breakfast.........but Caitlyn will!!!

Juice it

How in the hell did her friends and family not out her years ago when she first started this whole charade? Was it just a show and she reverted to her normal self around them, or was it a full on 24/7 thing?

Sounds like she made a break from them... Became alienated and estranged, and was reborn as this...

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like she made a break from them... Became alienated and estranged, and was reborn as this...

That's what I figured. I was imagining some weird Thanksgiving dinners and pool parties.

That's what I figured. I was imagining some weird Thanksgiving dinners and pool parties.

Oh Christ.... Dont bring pool parties into this!

After watching LeBron’s shitty game last night, I’m not sure he’s black either.

If you're on twitter, follow Godfrey Elfwick (@godfreyelfwick)... You can thank me later...

So, in other words, not black at all?

Or are you saying there is no objective truth?

Anybody can be anybody or anything else they want to be?

How far are you willing to take this? Are you willing to take it from the macro to the micro?

If somebody wakes up tomorrow and believes THEY'RE YOU, then they're just as "you" as YOU are? Right? You going to let them move into your house? Do your job? Sleep with your S.O.? I mean, if they really believe it...

I think there is a difference between Jenner and this woman. There are differences in mindset between the sexes, but there is no difference between the mindset of ethnicities. There could be, if humans were bred like animals where the different breeds of human resulted in literally different psychologies, like how different breeds of dog have different psychologies, but that isn't the case with humans.

Therefore, one cannot "think" that they are black on the inside because the only thing that distinguishes a black from a white is the skin color and sometimes some facial features, but in addition, all ethnicities are black people essentially, black people that turned white and brown and so forth over time from when the sub-group of Africans walked out of Africa thousands of years ago and spread around the world.

However, I do believe one can think they are a different gender.

Wheels you sound like an idiot. I'm sorry but I can't take any more of this psychoanalysis bullshit.

The very fact that with a straight face you can suggest that someone can be confused about their gender which is an actual physical characteristic while at the same time dismissing someone being confused over their ethnicity which is an artificial social constraint is mind blowing.

Usually black people made white or white people made black look a bit odd, as there are certain facial features that are more unique to one ethnicity or the other, but she looks realistic either as a black or a white woman.

Wheels you sound like an idiot. I'm sorry but I can't take any more of this psychoanalysis bullshit.

The very fact that with a straight face you can suggest that someone can be confused about their gender which is an actual physical characteristic while at the same time dismissing someone being confused over their ethnicity which is an artificial social constraint is mind blowing.

In terms of there being any serious differences between ethnicities in the way there are between different breeds and different species of animals, ethnicity is a social construct, but in terms of there being different colors of people based on genetics, that is not a social construct. If you are white, you're white, if you are black, you're black, if you are Asian, you're Asian, etc...a person thus can't say, "I really feel on the inside that I am a different ethnicity..." because the only real distinguishing feature is the skin color and some other features. There is no mental difference between ethnicities.

However, with gender, it is both mental and physical. Otherwise, how do homosexuals exist?

In terms of there being any serious differences between ethnicities in the way there are between different breeds and different species of animals, ethnicity is a social construct, but in terms of there being different colors of people based on genetics, that is not a social construct. If you are white, you're white, if you are black, you're black, if you are Asian, you're Asian, etc...a person thus can't say, "I really feel on the inside that I am a different ethnicity..." because the only real distinguishing feature is the skin color and some other features. There is no mental difference between ethnicities.

However, with gender, it is both mental and physical. Otherwise, how do homosexuals exist?

My paternal grandmother was born to Yugoslavian parents in eastern PA. Paternal grandfather was born to Syrian parents and was raised in Cairo and then Brooklyn. Maternal grandparents were born in Germany as was my mother.

Am I German, Syrian, Egyptian, Eastern European, African....

No I am American.

Wow, this thread has gone full roller coaster since I replied early on. From a man with gender identity issues, to some folks so consumed and confused with what they consider beauty that they ended up looking like something out of Jim Henson's Creature Shop, all the way down to a White woman that genuinely thinks she's Black, so much so that her mind conjured up scenarios to solidify her struggle as a Black woman.

It should be quite clear that there are some serious mental issues taking place in each case. Hell, watch an interview with any of them and the words mental illness are dancing on the screen.

Wheels, this woman has a mental illness, why discount that? What criteria must be met for her illness to be genuine in your mind? Even if you feel her whole Black persona is one big sham, it still screams mental deficiency for her to go this far with it. This wasn't a weekend prank. This was a complete life reboot.

My paternal grandmother was born to Yugoslavian parents in eastern PA. Paternal grandfather was born to Syrian parents and was raised in Cairo and then Brooklyn. Maternal grandparents were born in Germany as was my mother.

Am I German, Syrian, Egyptian, Eastern European, African....

No I am American.

Ethnicity-wise, you're a mongrel.

^^.jpg

Yeah skin color, only difference....

That's why I said the only real distinguishing feature is the skin color and some other differences. Chinese and Japanese tend to be shorter, Asians have slanty eyes (or by Asian standards, Caucasians have big, round eyes), etc...and yes there are some differences in skull shape.

Wheels, this woman has a mental illness, why discount that? What criteria must be met for her illness to be genuine in your mind? Even if you feel her whole Black persona is one big sham, it still screams mental deficiency for her to go this far with it. This wasn't a weekend prank. This was a complete life reboot.

I never said she didn't have a mental illness. I believe she does. My argument is just that someone feeling they are born the wrong gender versus someone feeling they are born the wrong ethnicity are not the same thing.

B And the question on the table is, how do the rest of us react to this obvious nutbaggery when its a guy who "thinks hes a female" (hes not) or a "white woman who thinks shes black" (she's still white!)? ? Believing you're the President may make that real in the mentally ill mind, but in the objective reality the rest of us exist in, its not true!

South Park was way ahead of it's time.

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/104426/scram...r-vacuum-it-out

Doesn't everyone in the america buy into the "fake it till you make it." in one way or another? Isn't that what this country has been ran on for the last 30 years?

Well, some things you can't do that with...but we've already bought into it, so to answer your question - I think the decision will have to be binary, and it would take the supreme court.

I am going to dye my hair white start wearing a white fur coat and tell people I am a..."

I seriously thought you were going to say "pimp" :icon_thumleft:

I think there is a difference between Jenner and this woman. There are differences in mindset between the sexes, but there is no difference between the mindset of ethnicities. There could be, if humans were bred like animals where the different breeds of human resulted in literally different psychologies, like how different breeds of dog have different psychologies, but that isn't the case with humans.

Therefore, one cannot "think" that they are black on the inside because the only thing that distinguishes a black from a white is the skin color and sometimes some facial features, but in addition, all ethnicities are black people essentially, black people that turned white and brown and so forth over time from when the sub-group of Africans walked out of Africa thousands of years ago and spread around the world.

However, I do believe one can think they are a different gender.

Lol, I can summarize your eulogy as a being bit on a confusing side. Let me clarify for you, as Andrew Dice Clay once said:

"there is no such a thing as a bi-sexual. Either you suck dick, or you do not".

Simple enough? as I'm a simple simpleton :)

I cant' wait to see Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze come out of the "racial" closet, lol. Also college applications will be awesome if this whole "Trans-racial identity" thing takes off. They wont know who the hell is who. If this woman can claim she is African American (because everyone came from Africa) and because she identifies as an African American, and if Chet Haze can say the N word with impunity because its part of his culture, then together they can become the poster children for the trans-racial identity movement! God Bless America! :icon_mrgreen:

Also, isnt that poster with the skulls some bullshit "scientific" attempt by a white supremacist scientist?

Lol, I can summarize your eulogy as a being bit on a confusing side. Let me clarify for you, as Andrew Dice Clay once said:

"there is no such a thing as a bi-sexual. Either you suck dick, or you do not".

Simple enough? as I'm a simple simpleton :)

Well IMO he's wrong. Some men are attracted strictly to other men and utterly repulsed by women. They are totally homosexual. But then there are men (and women) who are attracted to both.

Also, isnt that poster with the skulls some bullshit "scientific" attempt by a white supremacist scientist?

Yes... BUT... A trained forensic pathologist/anthropologist CAN identify the likely race of an unidentified corpse, with a fairly high degree of certainty, based only on skeletal remains.

Ethnicity-wise, you're a mongrel.

Just an FYI but that is considered pretty offensive. I don't really care because I am not easily offended nor do I take much stock in your opinion but I figured I would let you know. Don't want you to say that to the wrong person and learn the lesson the hard way.

Oh an I am 100% American. Those countries are part of my heritage without a doubt but as far as I am concerned I am an American and damn proud of it.

Just an FYI but that is considered pretty offensive. I don't really care because I am not easily offended nor do I take much stock in your opinion but I figured I would let you know. Don't want you to say that to the wrong person and learn the lesson the hard way.

Oh an I am 100% American. Those countries are part of my heritage without a doubt but as far as I am concerned I am an American and damn proud of it.

That is totally new to me that the word mongrel is offensive. To me the word just meant a hybrid of different ethnicities. I apologize if you interpret the term as offensive as I didn't mean it as such. As for being an American, sure, but American is a national term, not an ethnic one. BTW, I would be considered a mongrel too.