All these big $ car rallies, are they really fun?

Camel Toe Juice

enjoy TeamSalamone video of the "goldfinger" and some rally pranks.

its a link so you don't have to watch it if you don't like fun pranks .. rallies .. and high end cars and ridiculous people ;)

I love this clip ... have fun ... #PackingPeanuts

Cool vid, I went through alot of vids on your youtube channel and WOW you have been on alot of rallies.

Great vids, keep it up...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one person with a car lined up so far-me!!!

I also have a good friend who is going to drive the support van/car for us.

I'm looking for 3-4 people who are down to do a organized run for about 7-9 days, i'm open to suggestions from anyone who wants to go.

I have the spot in Germany to start and receive the cars that are shipped in, my one friend who lives in Germany night bring his F12(he aint a FF), I have a nice loop in mind, starts in Munich and ends there. That can be modified if we want to drive more in Germany-fast. Night driving there is better as there's less traffic we drove his F12 320-330kms/hr at night no problem several trips between Munich and Augsburg(where his businesses are)

Clearly there will need to be a agreement among participants on where we are going and what the schedule is. I have a few nice hotels in Italy where the cars are safe lined up, Monaco for 2 nights would be fun and cars are GREAT there. Switzerland is beautiful thru the Alps but you can NOT drive fast there(game over-in a BIG way).

that's my plan, to keep the cars safe, have fun, go to the factory if we like, hell we could stop by Ferarri, Pagani and Lambo all three factories.

Like I said, No coke, whores, or jack-off's. my friend in Germany will arrange the shipping. I'm taking my new SV, I'll have it by then.

Whats it gonna cost? I dont know. Figure 5000Euro for good hotels, food, fuel. Thats on the high. flying to Germany for me is cheap as I use Amex miles on Virgin and fly Lax-london 1st class for free, I'd guess with the cars $10K. I'm not collecting any $ at all from anyone, there will be reservations at each stop for the hotel-on your card. They only thing we need to do is pool up the $$ for the support driver, he is a pretty well known guy in SoCal(he has since moved) and a great photog. So we have to take care of him.

this aint a 20K or 30K trip but it aint like a Malibu run or Cars & coffee. It's a private run that anyone who particapates in can have input into what we do before it's decided. Maybe we decide to chill in Monaco for 3 instead of 2 nights, i'm cool with that. At the end of the day everyone who participates will like the plan or they can opt out, this way it's all good from day one.

that's my loose idea as of now.

I'll start a thread on it next post

Us Europeans just call that a standard road trip...

http://rennlist.com/forums/porsche-superca...in-the-cgt.html

The film is going to be hilarious. Depending on how "Crazy and fun" it comes out, we may not post it in any forums. If it's pretty toned down we may post it. It's sad but the amount of judgement and hate increases exponentially as we show how much fun we have. Anyway.. This "Steve" the "Goldfinger" ran with us in Gumball and Goldrush and just last week assisted us ..!! Here's a pic! the video is crazy! Conc was conspiring with the tow guy to kill me when Steve showed up ... Rallies can lend to life long friendships and bonds for some .. That is the case with us and in Goldrush last week Wendy up with past rally friends from Bullrun and GUMBALL and the giro (as well as Goldrush) all throughout the USA !! Some LP friends too!

Have you thought about putting together the video on a DVD similar to Rob Ferretti does with super speeders, or maybe just putting it online for streaming behind a paywall? Not to make money, but to keep out the haters.

Us Europeans just call that a standard road trip...

http://rennlist.com/forums/porsche-superca...in-the-cgt.html

I was just out there, did Amsterdam - Gent - Paris - Monaco - Villa Marina (Italian coast) - Lake Como - Colmar - Luxembourg - Amsterdam.

Did over 3,000km in a manual Peugot, was epic. The European speed camera setup though is ridiculous, I've heard they ticket you if you're even 1km over in France?

I was just out there, did Amsterdam - Gent - Paris - Monaco - Villa Marina (Italian coast) - Lake Como - Colmar - Luxembourg - Amsterdam.

Did over 3,000km in a manual Peugot, was epic. The European speed camera setup though is ridiculous, I've heard they ticket you if you're even 1km over in France?

that's actually not true, they are supposed to take into account the difference between your speedometer and your real speed plus a little margin.

If the speed limit is 130 you will be good if you pass them at 140-145 (approx) at your speedometer.

Obviously the margin will be shorter for lower speed, if the speed limit is 70, passing the at 80-85 will get you a ticket

I dunno - i only hit an indicated 197mph in France...

Yup - 197 in the LP560 back in 2012 on a clear stretch. No police about.

Hit low 190's in the GT last summer.

Hit 192 or 193 this year in Germany on the AB in the Speciale with Captain Chaos on here.

Wow! Im very envious, more detailswould be nice How long did it take, parking issues, driving issues and pointers?

Also would the v1 and jammers help?

Im super interested as I am sure a tone of other members. A euro trip is a priority for me but doing the traditional stuff bores the hell out of me.

I don't know if you guys remember Bret from La Carrera, had a serious talk with him about it. So many rallies are about being assholes, there is no other way to describe them. Being out in the public, flaunting spped and douchery infront of the law. Going from the unlimted class at la carrera to axe body spray ed hardy fucktards is a big difference.

I'd rather run with folks I know, like kinnsella said, but I have been avoiding all runs all together, so take that with a grain of salt

#postedwhiledrunk