Aventador SV Roadster Confirmed

dyvatvol15

There's the matte-pearl-white (i forget the color name) and it looks awesome :icon_thumleft: It's a matte white that shines with a pearl effect in the light. With the contrasting matte black, sprinkle some red accents it'd look killer. (and yes, I like the Dione's more than the center-lock wheel)

Bianco canopus

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's the matte-pearl-white (i forget the color name) and it looks awesome :icon_thumleft: It's a matte white that shines with a pearl effect in the light. With the contrasting matte black, sprinkle some red accents it'd look killer. (and yes, I like the Dione's more than the center-lock wheel)

Also prefer the Dione wheel but that center lock hub is hard to pass on.

The Roadster transparent engine bonnet ( NM2) cannot be ordered without the "engine area in carbon fiber' ( P41) not sure how the car looks with the standard engine cover - anyone have pictures.

ok switched, that was easy.

i'd buy both but I want a Zonda and I can't fade all 3 cars at the same time with what i already have. So I'm on the Roadster team now. yay!!!

I like the Storm Trooper look. I think that's all me. 2 new things, i never owned-wait i have owned a white Lambo, I forgot. So one kinda new thing I aint had a Roadster in a long time.

I like the black and White look on this car, normally i'm into the color thing, but there's enough going on that white works. Like the pearl white 25th i sold (SHIT!!!!) 3 years ago....for $100K......That car alsohad enough going on that it didnt need a monster color to wake it up, the Murci IMO needs a big color as the car os too smooth to be white. That's just my thought.

that's my plan,

Couldn't handle the purple huh. :crybaby2:

Couldn't handle the purple huh. :crybaby2:

i dont think the SV Roadster needs any color, the car is doing enough, the hurcan needs a bold color, so yeah if i do a huricane i'll do purple. that plan is on hold since i moved up to the SV Roadster.

• 2 weeks later...