Aventador SV Roadster Confirmed

dyvatvol15

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what color are you thinking and hows the P1 so far?

Not sure. Metallic yellow looks great in person, but we have (heh) a couple yellow cars already. The green looks striking in the renders above.

The P1 is superb. Crazy fast in a straight line, and very stable in turns. The chassis is just loafing with Trofeo R's; that car needs slicks like no other street car I've driven to really come to life.

Not sure. Metallic yellow looks great in person, but we have (heh) a couple yellow cars already. The green looks striking in the renders above.

The P1 is superb. Crazy fast in a straight line, and very stable in turns. The chassis is just loafing with Trofeo R's; that car needs slicks like no other street car I've driven to really come to life.

i like the green also! my trofeo r's on the track stick like glue on the 650, so i cant even imagine the power your putting down.

did that race between you and Kris ever happen? i forgot about that

Could you do a render in baby blue, same color as my XJ220s ? I think I am going to adopt that color for all my cars .

You will have to change your name to SmurfDADDY aka PapaSmurf :)

Ferrari Life . Mclaren Life - chamagne612. Good to see you over here.

It was a tough choice SV roadster vs F12 M or whatever at the end of the day the F12 is a GT alum frame coupe and the SV Roadster is carbon fiber insanity on wheels.

Dealer sent me the option sheets - SV lines with the black polymer carbon bits high gloss wheels SV logo is so broken up and then add the tops it's hard to get a spec to flow but perhaps toss caution to the wind and go Lambo color crazy.

Could you do a render in baby blue, same color as my XJ220s ? I think I am going to adopt that color for all my cars .

The configurator can be used by anyone. Click here, then explore whatever combo you like.

post-145816-1435879478_thumb.png

Great work LamboCars.

I think the Lambo baby blue will be a shade or two lighter than your XJ220S. Probably best to send Lambo your own sample. They will charge Ad Personam anyway so might as well get an exact match.

Heres a 50th in blu cephus. Not an SV but gives an idea

zhwus2zd8ela02897-2.jpg

there was a Murci sv in that color. the light blue colors .. this one in particular .. look great with all the black accents

Beautiful but again it will set one back around USD1.4-1.5mil here in Singapore.

Total production of 1100 units for the Avent SV which will for sure sell out.

Here is the car.

That's my Diablo GTR #14 in that pic. It's in Monterey in 01 iirc , I didn't go that year. I have a pic of my car-I'm 98.73544% in right about this. Pretty cool

Hahaha adda boy

Nothing like having the top down and cruising these beautiful European roads!

Usually in a coupe guy, I get a headache In Roadsters going over 200k's/hr.

I love my Drophead Rolls, the top is back 75% of the time. And I'm driving it in Beverly Hills slow for 5 Kms to go eat, play backgammon what ever.

The reason I'm switching to the Roadster is it looks better, and at the end of the day when I'm board with it it will be a better car to dump. I'm not buying this car to keep like my GTR's or SE30 etc.

It looks so much better and your right I ain't had a Roadster in a long time. New action, will be fun. I'm gonna drive the piss out of this car worldwide. I'll probably avoid Syria for now, that's a bit of a hot spot. War zones don't make for fun driving. I suppose a tank would be ok-

ok switched, that was easy.

i'd buy both but I want a Zonda and I can't fade all 3 cars at the same time with what i already have. So I'm on the Roadster team now. yay!!!

I like the Storm Trooper look. I think that's all me. 2 new things, i never owned-wait i have owned a white Lambo, I forgot. So one kinda new thing I aint had a Roadster in a long time.

I like the black and White look on this car, normally i'm into the color thing, but there's enough going on that white works. Like the pearl white 25th i sold (SHIT!!!!) 3 years ago....for $100K......That car alsohad enough going on that it didnt need a monster color to wake it up, the Murci IMO needs a big color as the car os too smooth to be white. That's just my thought.

that's my plan,

There's the matte-pearl-white (i forget the color name) and it looks awesome :icon_thumleft: It's a matte white that shines with a pearl effect in the light. With the contrasting matte black, sprinkle some red accents it'd look killer. (and yes, I like the Dione's more than the center-lock wheel)

post-8919-1436246419_thumb.jpg