2012 Aventador vs 2014 ?

Zoops

I was wondering if we were going to get a "is Liquid Assets full of BS thread". That being said he did post pics of his other rides and one of the other long time members claimed to have made a killing off of investing with him/based on his advice. I choose to believe the cars and the stories are real until proven wrong because I am on here for entertainment and camaraderie. If someone is shady they will eventually be found out and deposited in the correct place.

To get back on topic can we please discuss this:

After having owned the 2013 Super Trofeo Stradale and being rather disappointed by it I have decided to move up to the Aventador. The STS was my first Lambo and frankly it was a let down. That special Lambo feel just wasn't there, to me it felt like any other car. I expected more.

You had an STS and felt let down? I get not having the raw power of the Aventador nor the scissor doors but the STS arguably sounds better and is more usable. Plus they look KILLER with that big old wing on the back.

That being said good luck with the hunt for an Aventador!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is also every reason to believe that there will be an Aventador v2.0 announced or a replacement. As you guys know the total planned production is rounding the bend. Lambo CEO has actually stated that they are coming to the end of the projected production run.

I am not disagreeing with your first statement but when did Winky say they are coming to the end of the projected production run?

When the DMC kit arrives and the HREs and the new wrap is on, I will come back to post some pics for my friends that have asked me about it. And about these incoming cars for next summer, well I have never been more excited to post pics of cars upon their arrival before.....

Again, playing the victim.

See, this is the thing, not questioning that you bought the car, questioning the "heritage" of the car if you will. To then post pics after modifications raises a few more eyebrows on the matter. Do you not see where we are coming from?

Then the future cars thing, offers of 918 etc but then they fall through, strange.

Again, playing the victim.

See, this is the thing, not questioning that you bought the car, questioning the "heritage" of the car if you will. To then post pics after modifications raises a few more eyebrows on the matter. Do you not see where we are coming from?

Then the future cars thing, offers of 918 etc but then they fall through, strange.

Not playing the victim. Just pointing out the ridiculous accusations. Just like you and LPDaddy are going sooo far out of your way to try and make me a liar. So I disclosed the full storey behind the 918 I was looking at and to you it seems like I am lying? Well thats fine man, think that but to go out of your way and state that it doesn't make sense on the forum is just pathetic. I won't share any more information about cars I am looking at or want to buy because god forbid it doesn't jive to your common sense of what a storey should go like... fcuking reaks of jealousy and envy in here. How old are you boys?

I have gotten a dozen text messages last night from members reading this thread saying how pathetic this is and that I shouldn't waste my time replying. Can't help myself, lol.

So the fact that the Aventador is at a shop than going to Maple Lamborghini on Monday to get service before being modified is shady to you? Your fcuking ridiculous. Here is how the car looks at the moment of purchase.

Nothing special. Lowered on novitec springs, full iPe exhaust and some Klassen wheels. I always post pics of my cars AFTER I modify them... You mad bro?

image1-4_zps6rw59xmq.jpg

image2-3_zps06zdkdhg.jpg

Accusations, threats ? LOL . You claim to have on order just about every rare car coming up for sale the next year and you wonder why we might be skeptical ? My guess based on your reply is that you are full of shit.

You are accusing and threatening though, lol.

And your reply makes me feel like your just a sour and jealous guy. Haven't caught me lying or doing anything that makes you think I am lying besides the fact that I have " every rare car coming up " They are just materialistic possessions buddy, don't have a heart attack... lol

I have gotten a dozen text messages last night from members reading this thread saying how pathetic this is and that I shouldn't waste my time replying. Can't help myself, lol.

And I had the same, texts from people saying how things do not seem right and they have many years of experience of buying very high end cars.

See it works both ways.

And I had the same, texts from people saying how things do not seem right and they have many years of experience of buying very high end cars.

See it works both ways.

Fair enough. I had no idea I was under a microscope and having every single word I write be completely dissected and judged. I will refrain from posting my ideas or plans as the last thing I want is to have my train of thought be misinterpreted as lies.

You are accusing and threatening though, lol.

And your reply makes me feel like your just a sour and jealous guy. Haven't caught me lying or doing anything that makes you think I am lying besides the fact that I have " every rare car coming up " They are just materialistic possessions buddy, don't have a heart attack... lol

Sour and jealous ? Typical reply lol . I don't want to catch you lying, so much easier if you are real . Time will tell. Enjoy the car if you did indeed buy it, it looks really good in the pictures.

Sour and jealous ? Typical reply lol . I don't want to catch you lying, so much easier if you are real . Time will tell. Enjoy the car if you did indeed buy it, it looks really good in the pictures.

Thank you sir, I appreciate it. I promise you won't catch me lying ;)

I do wish you were a bit more friendly as I really think I did nothing to deserve this. Especially since we are from the same town and you could easily verify everything by hanging out and seeing first hand...

Take care

wow LPDADDY and Capt are coming off as a bunch of haters. The guy has 600+ posts spent 300k at UG for upgrades alone. Has met a ton of people on this forum who can vouch for him and gets this BS attack from you 2? I think you guys owe him an apology. You guys are coming off as bunch of assholes.

I would understand if the guy just joined , never met anyone, 2 posts.... then you can start to ask questions. The guy is legit as they come.

Most people buy their cars and don't tell anyone what they paid. He as up front and told it like it is.

you guys look pathetic and extremely jealous.

George don't let these 2 clowns rain on you parade.

wow LPDADDY and Capt are coming off as a bunch of haters. He as up front and told it like it is.

you guys look pathetic and extremely jealous.

George don't let these 2 clowns rain on you parade.

Ask questions and we are haters? Jealousy?

The car looks great, I and LOTS of other members questioned the price (see first page) like it or not there is a story with that car that explains why it was the price it was.

That was not disclosed until it was questioned and then questioned again. Not so open.

Hating and jealous for asking questions. fcuking hell that is a soecial kind of special..

We mod the site, what does it say if we don't check things? And more than one member has flagged this to me so are they "haters" too?

You have the nerve to call us clowns.

The car looks great, I and LOTS of other members questioned the price (see first page) like it or not there is a story with that car that explains why it was the price it was.

That was not disclosed until it was questioned and then questioned again. Not so open.

Hating and jealous for asking questions. fcuking hell that is a soecial kind of special..

We mod the site, what does it say if we don't check things? And more than one member has flagged this to me so are they "haters" too?

You questioned a long time member who has more credibitly than you ( sorry but how many members have you actually met ? ) why does someone have to explain a back story for buying a car they claimed to pay 280k ? Why is his word not enough?

I am still waiting for you and LP to apologize .

Man up and say sorry for derailing this thread and not believing you ...

Come on... You did alot more than just ask questions.. Basically attacked and accused and went way too far out of your way. Anyone that read this can tell its out of sheer jealousy. Not going to post up texts as there is no need to. You guys took it way too far and its clear why.

My word should have been enough but it wasn't. Now I supposedly also look like a liar about what I say I am buying even though I was never caught in lies and I won't be.

This has been taken WAY too far and it really is ridiculous. I am just glad others have seen it.

its pointless to go any further as nothing will be resolved. No matter what I say or what evidence I give it will still not be enough. Its best just to move on...

Thank you sir, I appreciate it. I promise you won't catch me lying ;)

I do wish you were a bit more friendly as I really think I did nothing to deserve this. Especially since we are from the same town and you could easily verify everything by hanging out and seeing first hand...

Take care

We have had our share of poseurs and bullshit artists on LP , i am very tired of it. Sometimes, i have to do what i have to do, it might come across wrong in print and not make me popular, so be it. Jealousy, envy, hater, really ? I will not dignify those comments with an answer.

You might come across me at the Lambo dealership, they are restoring the XJ220 . If we do cross paths, you will see that i am not unfriendly at all lol.

In the meanwhile, i wish you the very best and continued success.

In reality...who cares how any of us acquired our Lambos or how much they paid for them or how much they sold for them....at the end...this is a public Lambo forum where all walks of life mingles here.

There are veterans, there are rookies, and there are posers here. WHO CARES!

There will always be envy, jealousy, respect, and admiration in this forum and there will always be someone that has money than anyone at any given time on here.

C'mon gents....lets just enjoy our days alive. People are dying around the world daily and we are bunch of arrogant assholes talking about Lambos.

Liquid look at it from this point of view, your success is so unbelievable that makes people doubt you, if you manage to pull off everything you set to you should be extremely proud of yourself. :icon_thumleft:

Stay calm and refute the claims in a very relaxed manner, post photos etc. and everything will resolve itself, congrats on your success so far and all the best in the future.

I was very excited for you when you mentioned that you might be able to snatch that 918 for RRP when they are reselling for a tone more over that, unfortunately it didn't work out for you.

One thing I will tell you, you meet LPDaddy in person and you can have a friend for life, the guy is as real as they come, his "problem" (as mine) is that he's a very straight shooter, tells it exactly how it is, no sugarcoating, no BS, doesn't take any enemies, that's his personality, once you in he will give you the shirt of his back, just don't ask him to do any manual labour, he HATES that :lol2:

I know it's very frustrating if you are being quizzed but I guess that's the job of a moderator, like cops, some like them some hate them, definitely a shity job.

Let's get this back on track and look at some cool car photos when they arrive.

BTW the black A looks awesome. :icon_thumleft:

In reality...who cares how any of us acquired our Lambos or how much they paid for them or how much they sold for them....at the end...this is a public Lambo forum where all walks of life mingles here.

There will always be envy, jealousy, respect, and admiration in this forum and there will always be someone that has money than anyone at any given time on here.

C'mon gents....lets just enjoy our days alive. People are dying around the world daily and we are bunch of arrogant assholes talking about Lambos.

Not sure about you but I feel like I know a lot of the members here, many I met personally, if any of those members turned out to be lying about themselves or their material possessions which we all have a common interest in I'd feel let down and disappointed kind of like when one of your friends let's you down.

I think it is very important to make sure our members are legitimate, the lines between virtual world and real world are very blurred and quickly head towards disappearance, you wouldn't want to be lied to by your friends or acquaintances would you?

I will give you an example, I joined LP in order to do some research prior purchasing my first Lambo, LP membership was very instrumental in me acquiring my dream car, hence forever in debt to the members here, but one review, extensive review I might add made me second guess my purchase, the car I was interested in was 1500 miles away had no chance to test drive one and I wasn't sure if I should made the commitment flying there, this particular review brought up some points about the car which really concerned me, mainly about how the car drove and behaved in certain situations, the review was very long and detailed, the rest of the reviews kind of went against the one which concerned me, I thought what the hell, I will just buy it and make up my own mind, in the end I found out with 100% certainty that the person who wrote that review never drove the car and his opinion was based on what he read or heard from family and/or friends.

I think it's important to have genuine verified members whom we can rely on for information, after all that's why we are here for, exchanging knowledge so we can better ourselves and a crap load of entertainment :icon_thumleft:

Remember when you were so kind to share information about dentistry with our members? (Hat off to you for that!) now think about the implications with that if you were lying, we all trusted what you told us because of the respect and legitimacy you gained here.

Think about it, it's not that black and white, we need to make sure our members are legitimate!

Well said buddy, I couldn't agree more. I hate arguing and more so with people I like and respect.

We have had our share of poseurs and bullshit artists on LP , i am very tired of it. Sometimes, i have to do what i have to do, it might come across wrong in print and not make me popular, so be it. Jealousy, envy, hater, really ? I will not dignify those comments with an answer.

You might come across me at the Lambo dealership, they are restoring the XJ220 . If we do cross paths, you will see that i am not unfriendly at all lol.

In the meanwhile, i wish you the very best and continued success.

LPDaddy, I am sorry for you having to deal with posers. In my defence, I just can't think of another reason why this was pushed so far over what I feel was nothing to warrant everything that has transpired. I deal with a lot of jealousy simply from owning these high end cars and it really pushes my buttons as anyone that knows me knows that I am anything but a liar. I do more for others than anyone I have met including lending out all my cars to my friends as I come from nothing and have pride in being giving and humble...

I guess I don't have the pattern of the people you know that also buy cars. I just don't know what to say to that, I guess Im sorry? Like I mentioned in my experience, all my friends who buy high end cars are all different from the next. Some wear fancy watches and custom tailored suits while others wear flip flops and $5 t-shirts. I hate to argue and fight and the only reason I come on here is to socialize with other car guys and talk about cars. It gives me a lot of pleasure. I would want nothing more than to meet friends on here that can maybe one day turn into good relationships. I am sorry if I did not deal with the scrutiny well. Like I mentioned I get alot of negativity just from possessing a nice car and sometimes it can get the best of me. I apologize if I said something that insulted you.

Liquid look at it from this point of view, your success is so unbelievable that makes people doubt you, if you manage to pull off everything you set to you should be extremely proud of yourself. :icon_thumleft:

Stay calm and refute the claims in a very relaxed manner, post photos etc. and everything will resolve itself, congrats on your success so far and all the best in the future.

I was very excited for you when you mentioned that you might be able to snatch that 918 for RRP when they are reselling for a tone more over that, unfortunately it didn't work out for you.

One thing I will tell you, you meet LPDaddy in person and you can have a friend for life, the guy is as real as they come, his "problem" (as mine) is that he's a very straight shooter, tells it exactly how it is, no sugarcoating, no BS, doesn't take any enemies, that's his personality, once you in he will give you the shirt of his back, just don't ask him to do any manual labour, he HATES that :lol2:

I know it's very frustrating if you are being quizzed but I guess that's the job of a moderator, like cops, some like them some hate them, definitely a shity job.

Let's get this back on track and look at some cool car photos when they arrive.

BTW the black A looks awesome. :icon_thumleft:

I appreciate everything you have said my friend. I was just caught off guard with everything and like I mentioned I am anything but a petty liar. I always give alot of insight into everything I talk about. With the 918 I even posted photos! Said it was the Frankfurt Porsche owner who I was talking to about the car, stated it was offered for 605k and than stated that the only way the deal would have went through was if I was to spend almost 400,000 Euros in purchasing 3 other cars to get the 918 that Porsche is using on the track that would come with 7,500km. Does this honestly make me a liar now? I really don't believe it does... In the McLaren section I even posted photos of one of my uncles friends who offered me a P1 GTR slot and it states the prices of the car. Can someone else say how much a P1 GTR costs or that it comes in a road legal version? I thought it was cool insight. I even posted how much of a deposit I put down on the 675LT Spider. I guess I may be a little oblivious to the fact of how the cars I am stating I plan on acquiring seem like a stretch... I will try to be more understanding in the future. If a deal does not pan out it does not make me a liar though... Surely people who buy high end cars would understand this...

If I have been talking about these cars for over a year now, and now its the end of the 2016 summer and no cars have arrived, I would understand the scrutiny but I just don't to be quite frank as I have not lied or been caught in any lies. I will just keep a calm demeanour and post photos when the time comes...

I appreciate the compliment on the Aventador. I am actually planning on doing a Matte Rosso Mars wrap when the DMC kit comes as ever since I have seen your Huracan I have wanted a metallic red Lambo.

Cheers my friend

My apologies I actually remember readying about the conditions the 918 came with, not acceptable, only because of them piling miles on it, if it wasn't for that I would've bought and sold the other cars because a 918 trades at more than double what they offered it to you.

Looking forward to seeing the Aventador when done.

As I have no dog in this fight I can say that I can see both sides.

Daddy and the Captn catch a lot of posers and its good that they do. Because otherwise members who are looking at buying a car might make the wrong decision based on total BS.

I can also see liquids point of view, because he is a long standing member with plenty of other members to back him up.

But as we have seen before its not only 16 year old posers out there. There have been people who already own multiple lambos and they still lie about owning even more cars.

So I can see why the red flags are raised when liquid is on a truly epic car buying spree.

This would be easily solved if you guys just met, I mean come on. I bet you guys would have a lot in common.

Anyway, now I'm going to go for a joyride in my 2004 ford Taurus, which I bough cash by the way! :)

My apologies I actually remember readying about the conditions the 918 came with, not acceptable, only because of them piling miles on it, if it wasn't for that I would've bought and sold the other cars because a 918 trades at more than double what they offered it to you.

Looking forward to seeing the Aventador when done.

The 7,500 hard kilometres were not appealing at all but neither was having to buy all those cars, keep them for 6 months and than sell and lose a bunch of money on them. At 1.1m you can get almost new 918s on mobile.de

All of these new cars I am buying are from a making money stand point. I hope to drive all of them for about 12 months or so and flip most of them for a good profit. Thats why I would have loved the 918 at 605k but than the deal didn't start to make much sense.

Thanks buddy, cheers.

As I have no dog in this fight I can say that I can see both sides.

Daddy and the Captn catch a lot of posers and its good that they do. Because otherwise members who are looking at buying a car might make the wrong decision based on total BS.

I can also see liquids point of view, because he is a long standing member with plenty of other members to back him up.

But as we have seen before its not only 16 year old posers out there. There have been people who already own multiple lambos and they still lie about owning even more cars.

So I can see why the red flags are raised when liquid is on a truly epic car buying spree.

This would be easily solved if you guys just met, I mean come on. I bet you guys would have a lot in common.

Anyway, now I'm going to go for a joyride in my 2004 ford Taurus, which I bough cash by the way! :)

Haha nothing wrong with a Taurus man. Like I mentioned in the SV thread, since I just moved to Europe from Canada and liquidated all my rental properties and other houses and condos, along with my long term stock portfolio, I have more money at the moment than I have had in the past. Thats the reason why I am able to spend some money on these newer cars that can hopefully bring me some joy than some extra profit when I flip them down the road.

Awesome liquid!

Really looking forward to your impressions of your cars. What part of Europe did you move to? I grew up in Sweden , but moved to California for the weather. Now I'm thinking about moving back to Europe for the autobahn!