Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

:icon_thumleft: yes I do and highly recommended! it is loud but not obnoxious droning loud if you know what I mean..

Sounds great, thanks for the feedback.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel the same exact way! do you have exhaust? if not I highly suggest the factory race package, even more fun!

only down side is 6-7 mpg and stereo doesn't sound great.

happy for you bud! :icon_super:

I don't have the exhaust but I'm pretty sure I will get a valued system. The car sounds great but I like it loud when I want it.

The only bad thing about this car is the 70 litre gas tank they put in it. You need to fill up all the time

Wow that just pops, rhyno you have an amazing bull there, enjoy it :icon_thumleft:

Thanks guys! I met up with a Blu Lemans SV today and they both look so good!

I added a couple custom touches to the interior. The large SV logo in between the seats. Also I added orange leather to the middle portion of the dash....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I added a couple custom touches to the interior. The large SV logo in between the seats. Also I added orange leather to the middle portion of the dash....

ClqVwBRWQAAcpmB.jpg

I've seen today photos of perhaps one of the highest specced ad personam SV interiors in the world, the owner lurks here but he's extremely private and of course I will respect that, I will request permission to post, hopefully he will ok it because it needs to be seen :icon_thumleft:

I've seen today photos of perhaps one of the highest specced ad personam SV interiors in the world, the owner lurks here but he's extremely private and of course I will respect that, I will request permission to post, hopefully he will ok it because it needs to be seen :icon_thumleft:

ill give you permission fortis and thanks for the compliments ;)

on a serious note I would love to see it! I'm loving the custom touches on Rhyno's car!

insane! are those custom floor mats in the exterior color?! if so I need you to pm me that guys info! they look sick!

on a serious note I would love to see it! I'm loving the custom touches on Rhyno's car!

:icon_mrgreen:

insane! are those custom floor mats in the exterior color?! if so I need you to pm me that guys info! they look sick!

exoticare.ca is the name of the company that makes all my mats. He can do anything custom and makes renderings for you! Ask for Andrew and tell him Rhyno aka Ryan with the Lamborghini sickness referred you lol. He will hook you up!!!!

Saw more pictures of your ride rhyno on R's instagram, both cars look sick together.

Thanks bud. Its funny because pictures do not show the correct color of Blu Tinia or Blu Lemans. They both look so much better in person!!

I think the gas tank is 80L!! It gets much better gas milage in street mode. I have gone through 3 tanks of gas in three days and put on 850km :)

This car is the sickest car I have ever owned! Thanks Bill for the great review a long time ago......that helped pushed me over the edge to buy one!!!

Thanks bud. Its funny because pictures do not show the correct color of Blu Tinia or Blu Lemans. They both look so much better in person!!

I bet. Can't wait to see both in person, will you be attending the Chiron preview event Lambo Vancouver is putting on next month?

I bet. Can't wait to see both in person, will you be attending the Chiron preview event Lambo Vancouver is putting on next month?

No I won't be there for that event

I think the gas tank is 80L!! It gets much better gas milage in street mode. I have gone through 3 tanks of gas in three days and put on 850km :)

This car is the sickest car I have ever owned! Thanks Bill for the great review a long time ago......that helped pushed me over the edge to buy one!!!

no problem, I knew you would love it! it is hands down the best car for under a mil IMO

yeah the gas mileage is horrible.. I fill up the car almost every time I take it out lol

I'm going to try the strada mode for cruising, hopefully this helps. I just hate the sound it makes when the cylinders are deactivated :(

I'm going to order some mats today FYI :icon_thumleft: ill mention your name.

You can turn off the cylinder deactivation by pressing the button on the dash. I think its on the right side near the passenger window switch!

Ask Andrew for different ideas for your mats and he will send you some pics so you can custom make some :)

You can turn off the cylinder deactivation by pressing the button on the dash. I think its on the right side near the passenger window switch!

Ask Andrew for different ideas for your mats and he will send you some pics so you can custom make some :)

Can you? there is a button to turn of stop start but I wasn't aware you could stop the cylinder deactivation?

I'm fitting a valve switch for exactly the reasons mentioned, more sound in strada without munching fuel when just cruising

Can you? there is a button to turn of stop start but I wasn't aware you could stop the cylinder deactivation?

I'm fitting a valve switch for exactly the reasons mentioned, more sound in strada without munching fuel when just cruising

:iamwithstupid: brilliant idea! please let me know if this works and any pics would be appreciated.

this is my only gripe with the SV :(

Sorry guys, no go, the gentleman wants to stay very private, I must respect his wishes.