Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:icon_super: you are going to love it! best car ever IMO (in the under 1 mil class)

To me the cost was the hardest part to overcome, it still makes me sick that I'm spending this kinda money on a toy! I don't think I will ever sell this car as it gets me so giddy just thinking about it! I truly love this brand ❤️

I can't wait to see the color.

I'm so excited to see it also lol. It will be so cool to have the only one in this colour 😊

I'm so excited to see it also lol. It will be so cool to have the only one in this colour 😊

I admire you for being able to come up with the color, I don't think I creative enough to be able to do that.

Theory of limited supply may be true but numbers are much higher, I've seen probably 8 Huracan/SV's delivered here (uk) in the last six months, Its the in colour to have at the moment. it is stunning but ironically I wouldn't order it now as its too common!

No such thing as too much Blu Nethuns :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: seems there is a lot we never knew about :(

It looks like a trip to the factory might be in order when you spec these cars.

It looks like a trip to the factory might be in order when you spec these cars.

exactly! I'm getting a price now. stay tuned

exactly! I'm getting a price now. stay tuned

The CF windshield frame is 10.5k :icon_thumleft: , it looks great and compliments the CF tops ! Thats my car Bryan took a photo of on Giro.

The CF windshield frame is 10.5k :icon_thumleft: , it looks great and compliments the CF tops ! Thats my car Bryan took a photo of on Giro.

That's an expensive overlay!

Yes... these are the pics is have on my phone of DrMac 's (2) Two awesome whips during the giro :)

post-93516-1470683526_thumb.jpg

post-93516-1470683535_thumb.jpg

post-93516-1470683553_thumb.jpg

looks great! do you have any pics with the top on?

That looks beautiful, is it matte or gloss? It would be great if we could see few more photos :icon_thumleft:

My SV-R has landed at the dealer in Vancouver! VCR you should go down and check it out, a couple cell phone pics were sent to me and the colour looks sick. It looks like this Tuesday will be delivery day for me.....I'm beyond excited!!!! What a week :)

My SV-R has landed at the dealer in Vancouver! VCR you should go down and check it out, a couple cell phone pics were sent to me and the colour looks sick. It looks like this Tuesday will be delivery day for me.....I'm beyond excited!!!! What a week :)

Congrats, can't wait to see the latest SV in Vancouver.