Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I took a detour and had the pleasure of seeing rhyno's car in the real. It is BEAUTIFUL!! I also like the bold move rhyno took on the interior. :icon_thumleft:

Sorry, no pics attached as I don't know if I have permission to post or not. But I can say the pics are fairly futile because no cel phone camera can do justice to the colour. The digital sensor on the cel or any sub-$800 digicam simply cannot capture and render the colour correctly (it's way off regardless of any white-balance and/or EV setting on the camera).

And just to rattle Fortis a bit, :icon_mrgreen: rhyno's car was shown to me behind concealed and locked doors; and parked right behind his car was a Blu Cephus coupe.

We need photos even if taken with a potato !!!

The Potato pics are unreal!!!!!!!!

Oh those pics are spudtacular!!! :icon_mrgreen:

VCR, I give you permission to potato launch the pictures!!!

Ok then. I present to you rhyno's latest bull. Sorry for the cel phone-quality pic. As afore-said, it's a lot nicer still IRL; it changes hue from different ambient lighting. The car behind is a Blu Cepheus coupe for a quick comparison of the different shades of blue. And just a tease for the interior as rhyno deserves to unveil the full glory himself.

SV1.JPG

SV2.JPG

SV4.JPG

SV5.JPG

:icon_super: you'd think it's Cephues until you see it next to it, it must look incredible IRL, great job Ryhno.

What do I win? I guessed correctly when I said blue :icon_mrgreen:

It looks like it has a bit of Blu Glauco in the mix.

image.jpeg

Love it!!!! Reminds me of the Qatar royal family blue. I think they call it Al Thani Blue.

Way to go Rhyno!!!!

Thanks guys!!!! I'm super excited about the car! I pick her up on Tuesday so that will be the first time I see her IRL. Based on the pictures so far I'm really liking my colour choice. It's pretty scary picking a new colour based on a small paint sample

It looks like it has a bit of Blu Glauco in the mix.

Under the bright sun, it does resemble Blu Glauco. But in overcast weather or indoor lighting, the hue changes. I won't spoil it for rhyno but it definitely has a special elegant element to it. :icon_thumleft:

I have been told the official name is Blue Tinia which translates into "God of the sky"

NEED

MOAR

PICS!!!!!!!!!

Congrats sir! Enjoy that beast in good health!

Last shot looks great, do you have the race exhaust? Is it loud?

:icon_thumleft: yes I do and highly recommended! it is loud but not obnoxious droning loud if you know what I mean..

OMG this car is INSANE!!!!! I put about 250km on in my first day and went through a tank of gas lol. I thought it was fast until I put her into corsa mode. Words can't describe what a beast she turns into in corsa. The shifts are hard and fast! It completely changes the feeling of the car and it becomes stupid fast. It will take me awhile to get used to the speeds this car can hit. I am so happy that I got into a SV, this is the most amazing Lambo I have owned. It ticks all the boxes and gives you so many visceral feelings, it truly is an amazing car! I tried upload pics on my iPad and phone and neither are working so the pics will have to wait. I can say that the colour does change depending on the light. It is much more vibrant than Blu Cepheus and has a teal hue sometimes. It is by far the best blue I have seen and I love it.

Oh it looks like one pic might work......

image.jpeg

OMG this car is INSANE!!!!! I put about 250km on in my first day and went through a tank of gas lol. I thought it was fast until I put her into corsa mode. Words can't describe what a beast she turns into in corsa. The shifts are hard and fast! It completely changes the feeling of the car and it becomes stupid fast. It will take me awhile to get used to the speeds this car can hit. I am so happy that I got into a SV, this is the most amazing Lambo I have owned. It ticks all the boxes and gives you so many visceral feelings, it truly is an amazing car! I tried upload pics on my iPad and phone and neither are working so the pics will have to wait. I can say that the colour does change depending on the light. It is much more vibrant than Blu Cepheus and has a teal hue sometimes. It is by far the best blue I have seen and I love it.

post-1321-1471455389_thumb.jpg

Glad you're enjoying it! NEED MOAR PICS!!!

post-1321-1471455389_thumb.jpg

I feel the same exact way! do you have exhaust? if not I highly suggest the factory race package, even more fun!

only down side is 6-7 mpg and stereo doesn't sound great.

happy for you bud! :icon_super: