Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe this car belongs to the owner of Lambo of Vancouver. I love the spec.

Yes it's his. He's so stoked.

Make sure you see it in person before you order it.

Mine was that color and yes in pictures it really pops

but I did not like it in person. The glitter was too much and cannot

be seen unless you are within a few feet of the car.

I'd also recommend the Dione wheels. The CL's flat face design is not great plus it

shows the weak offset more than the Diones.

I was in the dione camp before my coupe came in, now I'm happy that I have the dianthus wheels. that center lock completes the look IMO

The only thing I'd say, you have to be careful considering colors you see on the roadster for the coupe, roadster has a lot of black up top, the roof etc. the color combo looks deceiving, on a coupe you have a bigger painted surface area up top, the combo will look different.

Why don't you go for a one off color? Too late?

I spec tomorrow, undecided still on color. Every vehicle I've owned has been white, grey, silver or black, I need to do something different. My favorite is blu nethuns, I think VCR's Aventador is nethuns? Also like Rosso Bia, I dunno... great problem to have :icon_mrgreen:

I spec tomorrow, undecided still on color. Every vehicle I've owned has been white, grey, silver or black, I need to do something different. My favorite is blu nethuns, I think VCR's Aventador is nethuns? Also like Rosso Bia, I dunno... great problem to have :icon_mrgreen:

blu nethuns FTW :icon_thumleft:

I was in the same situation like you, always speccing safe colors, I had it in white until my wife said, that's too safe and boring this is a special car do something special, that's when I decided to change.

I'd say the same to you, do something crazy! :icon_thumleft:

Didn't you have a red Murci at one time?

I would love to see an SV in something like BMW's old Carbon Black with silver wheels and orange callipers.

BLU NETHUNS

post-8919-1475209707_thumb.jpg

Porter, what was the final decision??

I specced rosso bia with yellow calipers and red center locks, it is stunning. I had it down to balloon / pearl white, rosso bia, and blu nethuns, and went with the easy choice.

However I am vacillating badly and am currently undecided. I have until Friday to make up my mind :icon_mrgreen:

VCR and I have exchanged multiple PMs, he has been so helpful in my decision making process. I thought I had made up my mind... then I watched a BN video and I'm undecided again haha

Seems like there are a lot of BN cars. I'd pick the more rare one if Lamborghini is able to answer that for you. But can't go wrong either way!

I specced rosso bia with yellow calipers and red center locks, it is stunning. I had it down to balloon / pearl white, rosso bia, and blu nethuns, and went with the easy choice.

However I am vacillating badly and am currently undecided. I have until Friday to make up my mind :icon_mrgreen:

VCR and I have exchanged multiple PMs, he has been so helpful in my decision making process. I thought I had made up my mind... then I watched a BN video and I'm undecided again haha

Just sayin... :icon_mrgreen:

IMG_1915.JPG

IMG_1917.JPG

IMG_1912.JPG

Fortis those are nice, that green is incredible!

Anyone have interior shots of blu nethuns Aventadors? How are the interiors and seats usually specced?

Fortis those are nice, that green is incredible!

Anyone have interior shots of blu nethuns Aventadors? How are the interiors and seats usually specced?

you can go white, gray, or ad personam matching blu.