Lamborghinis and Kids?

Mr. Marino

What is hard work today, sitting in front of a freakin computer terminal? Creating some silly app? There's no way a person has a handle of what works and what doesn't in their 20's you have to have lived to have gained that kind of wisdom, thus LUCK.

I'm not begrudging someone that can afford a Lambo in their 20's, it's just funny to me personally when someone that young talks about how hard they've worked. They either had a huge head start, or they stole it. Honest, success at that age is almost pure luck...Talking about business success, not entertainment, sports etc.

To carry on, I think you'd have to define success. If someone works their butt off, saves every cent, and can barley afford to get into that house, car, or whatever, that's not success in my book.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IlToro don't kid yourself, if it is/was hard for you it doesn't mean it's the same for others, we aren't talking about your average 20 year old here, there are some amazing young achievers out there, don't blanket generalize, you make yourself look bad, misinformed and out of touch with reality.

What is hard work today, sitting in front of a freakin computer terminal? Creating some silly app? There's no way a person has a handle of what works and what doesn't in their 20's you have to have lived to have gained that kind of wisdom, thus LUCK.

I'm not begrudging someone that can afford a Lambo in their 20's, it's just funny to me personally when someone that young talks about how hard they've worked. They either had a huge head start, or they stole it. Honest, success at that age is almost pure luck...Talking about business success, not entertainment, sports etc.

To carry on, I think you'd have to define success. If someone works their butt off, saves every cent, and can barley afford to get into that house, car, or whatever, that's not success in my book.

If it wasn't hard work then everyone would do it, unless you are saying it's a game of chance? Personally I started programming in basic when I was 7 years old on a Commodore 64, then moved onto Visual Basic and C++. While a lot of other kids were doing non productive things I was at the library getting books or studying programming languages. That gave me the foundation to start making money at an early age and pay myself through college and buy my first Lamborghini at age 20. Is that not considered hard work? What were you doing when you were 7? I think you're trying to discredit the effort a lot of people put in to get where they are and just shrug it off as "Oh they must have had it handed to them" or "They must have gotten lucky". It's a very shallow and stereotypical viewpoint. I know of many members on this board who built a business out of nothing at an early age through hard work and perseverance.

If it wasn't hard work then everyone would do it, unless you are saying it's a game of chance? Personally I started programming in basic when I was 7 years old on a Commodore 64, then moved onto Visual Basic and C++. While a lot of other kids were doing non productive things I was at the library getting books or studying programming languages. That gave me the foundation to start making money at an early age and pay myself through college and buy my first Lamborghini at age 20. Is that not considered hard work? What were you doing when you were 7? I think you're trying to discredit the effort a lot of people put in to get where they are and just shrug it off as "Oh they must have had it handed to them" or "They must have gotten lucky". It's a very shallow and stereotypical viewpoint. I know of many members on this board who built a business out of nothing at an early age through hard work and perseverance.

That's awesome! I was programming basic at 7 also and my best friend's dad was a computer programmer. My friend and I started writing a saga choose your adventure video game but never finished. I wish we'd have followed through.

That's awesome! I was programming basic at 7 also and my best friend's dad was a computer programmer. My friend and I started writing a saga choose your adventure video game but never finished. I wish we'd have followed through.

print "hello world. who is the assman?"

input $assman;

print "assman is $assman";

Okay my point made, and then discredited using examples of child prodigies, or extreme exceptions. That's always the case. Different generations yield different opinions, that doesn't make one right or one wrong.

"you make yourself look bad, misinformed and out of touch with reality".

Is that a standard forum line? Could swear I've seen it used before. :eusa_think:

kkkkk ... How funny I don't kiss up to all you Narcisitics MuthaFukars and now you all crying like little baby. I should open a new forum and call it www.LamborghinisAndKids.com

kkkk :)

Nobody in their 20's really knows what hard work and sacrifice is..Not by a long shot. Whatever they did to achieve such success at a young age isn't impressive, it's just lucky. That, and it's just easier for some than years ago.

THIS IS THE ONLY INTELLIGENT COMMENT I SEEN IN THIS SESAME STREET THREAD.

To all you 20 something Punk Fucks .... Go fcuk YOURSELVES.

Okay my point made, and then discredited using examples of child prodigies, or extreme exceptions. That's always the case. Different generations yield different opinions, that doesn't make one right or one wrong.

"you make yourself look bad, misinformed and out of touch with reality".

Is that a standard forum line? Could swear I've seen it used before. :eusa_think:

No it doesn't take a child prodigy to make good money in your early 20s. It just takes starting a business where you risk your own time and capital doing something you are passionate about that provides value instead of the safety net of a 9-5 with benefits.

I'm guessing by your definition both Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), Mike Krieger (Instagram) and Evan Spiegel (Snapchat) got lucky with an app, but by my definition they created a product that had value and were able to succeed in an extremely competitive marketplace.

wow! what a classy ending.

The truth kinda hurts don't it you F*cks?

www.LamborghinisAndNarcisisticPunkFucks.com = New Forum !!!!!! :)

jajajajaj ... hahahaha :)

THIS IS THE ONLY INTELLIGENT COMMENT I SEEN IN THIS SESAME STREET THREAD.

To all you 20 something Punk Fucks .... Go fcuk YOURSELVES.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Chill out BRO! Good luck on the hunt for a Diable.

#post-1208215::after {

content: "Oh who am I'm kidding. I'm just a jealous insecure old fcuk.";

text-indent: 0;

display: block;

line-height: initial;

}

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Chill out BRO!

NO, YOU CHILL OUT ... YOU MUTHAFUKAS WANNA PLAY FUK AROUND, SO LETS PLAY fuk AROUND. REALLY HARD TO BELIEVE ALL YOU PUNK FUKS OWN SUCH AN EXPENSIVE VEHICLE LIKE THE M OR D ... I SEE THE EVIDENCE HERE -- WE NEED A NEW FORUM CALLED ...

www.LambosAndPunkKids.com

hahahahah :)

I think Toro's point has weight - it's much easier to make $ in web dev than by doing what Jpegs did...

My roommate in college did it through making websites, got to a mil by 27... guy is socially as retarded as they come. He was a decent shark when it came to pushing his web stuff, but put him in Jpegs construction business with real players and he'd get his ass eaten by guys who understand how the world works.

Takes luck huh.. CAN YOU CREATE A SILLY APP? I didnt think so..

Nobody in their 20's really knows what hard work and sacrifice is..Not by a long shot. Whatever they did to achieve such success at a young age isn't impressive, it's just lucky. That, and it's just easier for some than years ago.

Two completely "naïve" comments. At least, that's the nicest way I can say it.

You think the young don't understand hard work and sacrifice and the productive work they do is "silly"? Really? Let's see you make a "silly app" that will earn you millions of dollars...

Thank you moderators!!! I hate when people come on to the forum and take the conversation off of the cars we all love and turn it into some moronic thread about nonsense. Back to cars please. lol

Compliments to you man, I had no idea you were so young. I have been seeing your posts on the board for a while now and always figured you were MUCH older. It blew my mind just now to see you are 18 and were able to purchase a Murci. Major props! :icon_super:

Like FEVIPER asked, care to share any more of your story? That is incredible to have made enough money investing so young to afford that car. Congrats on your success! (PS - Whiteout I don't know why but I always thought you were much older as well). Awesome to see.

Thank you! Plenty of people find it hard to believe my age. I normally try and leave it out of stuff to avoid the stereotypes most teens have (deservedly so). I come on here to interact with the Lamborghini community, learn about the cars, and ultimately see what value I can add. As far as what I started with, I will PM you. I'm not one who likes to have the conversation about myself. I am more than happy to share a little though. The 07 Mustang on my profile was my first car. When I was younger I would go and ref for hours at my local soccer fields to save up for that car ($20.00 for 45min of work in all cash is the best gig in the world for a 8th grader lol). I finally saved and bought that car with the money from the soccer games. As far as the Murcielago goes, I took an interest in investing while I was younger. My parents taught me the importance of investing, making your money work for you, and having appreciating assets. While other kids were partying I was working on my portfolio, researching IPOs, watching gold prices, new technologies etc. I used to get into trouble at my school (back in those days) for having the market up on my desk. You would get the kids who make fun of you, but I think I have beaten those kids at the battle of life for the time being lol. Tesla has done really well for me. I got in while it was fairly cheap. Anyway, enough about me lol back to the Lambos!

Wait RobberBarron is 18!!! Way to go man! You seriously come across much older than that. Very impressive.

As for Il Toro...I understand his mentality even if I don't agree with it. It is much harder for people to place a value on something they don't understand. That being said he needs to open his eyes and stop being so shallow minded. Just because I don't understand how to code an app while sering a thousand 18 year olds do it doesn't mean it is easy or anyone can do it.

I literally laughed out loud at some of these comments, then registered all the domain names Mr. Marino suggested. I'm about to have a gang of Lambo forums that will, without a doubt, help me fund a Diable purchase.