Which one?

Fortis

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe you were out that long and none of the spotters have spoiled the wait.

Can't wait to see it, you'll have to let me know when you have some free time and we can catch up.

Thanks again for your hospitality. The photos will be done as soon as possible. I can see everyone here is eager to see them.

Until then, I'll just say this is by far the best colour SV I have seen. I've now phtographed 5 of them, red, green, orange and yellow. This blue is something else. It was actually very difficult to photograph. Just getting on a plane now.

If anyone is speccing a car at the moment. Get this blue!

It was my pleasure, as I said you worked so hard, flew in, worked all day, had few hours of sleep,(I see it's 4:30 AM) you are flying out in few hours then you have to go to work as soon as you land, work all day today, then maybe all night to process some of the shots :(

Please don't overwork, take it easy!

Talk soon and thank you for everything once again :icon_thumleft:

Can't wait for pics :monkeyleft:

If dkabab can capture it, as he said the color is a PITA to shoot, the wait will be worth it.

The reason I am really doing this, I looked at many photos of SV Cepheus online and almost none captured the paint accurately if I didn't see the paint sample from Lamborghini I wouldn't have ordered it TBH and even then after seeing photos online I was quite torn about it but when I saw the paint in real life I was blown away by it.

I specifically asked dkabab to work very hard to try to capture it as accurate as possible so the photos will do the color justice, I hope he will be able to because it's not easy. That's why I don't want to post some half cooked iPhone photos which by the way still look awesome.

Tick tick tick......

I am checking back frequently. Looking forward to photos.

Your update on the photo shoot was GREAT! So happy that you love the car and it's wonderful that your wife is excited too! Nice to share.

Can't wait to see it parked in the coveted spot in your beautiful home!

Haha I do exactly the same in this situation, keep refreshing the thread.

Actually the fact that my wife loved the car so much was quite emotional for me (no I did not cry :icon_mrgreen: ), she's one of the humblest and most beautiful human beings on this planet and the fact that she was really moved by something which I am extremely passionate about made me very happy, I know her emotions were genuine because she's always very genuine about her feelings, such a great experience, I will go as far as saying that for me those few seconds were the most exciting part of this whole process, nothing goes beyond the genuine appreciation of those you love the most.

I can't believe you were out that long and none of the spotters have spoiled the wait.

Can't wait to see it, you'll have to let me know when you have some free time and we can catch up.

We were trying to be careful, chose certain locations, we must've drove around when all the spotters were in school LOL, kept the car covered, etc. having said that I am as surprised as you are because plenty photos were taken.

Talk soon :icon_thumleft:

I must steal one off a Zonda :icon_thumleft:

Or just put good welder to work and imitate some great sounding exhaust.

So you get about same sonic qualities from mufflers, but higher pitch and lighter weight from better material.

Inconel would be better than titanium, better tensile strenght and can tolerate lots of heat.

Ceramic coating to headers and left exhaust pipes non coated so you still get the purple color. ;)

Or just put good welder to work and imitate some great sounding exhaust.

So you get about same sonic qualities from mufflers, but higher pitch and lighter weight from better material.

Inconel would be better than titanium, better tensile strenght and can tolerate lots of heat.

Ceramic coating to headers and left exhaust pipes non coated so you still get the purple color. ;)

I might do the race exhaust depending on how understanding my neighbors will be after they will live for a little with the standard one LOL.

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

I envy your government's flexibility on the size of the license plate!

Edit: Ok, I just noticed that due to your "VIP Exclusive Member" status here on L/P, the colour of your screen name and group are a close match to that of your SV. Something is just always meant to be... ;)

Very lucky being able to buy such small plates, front plates are compulsory here and I didn't want to ruin the front with large ones.

Epic pics (excuse the pun dkabab)

these ones were rushed this morning between getting off a plane and going to work.... im editing the rest now

these ones were rushed this morning between getting off a plane and going to work.... im editing the rest now

You God damn wizard!!!

I dropped the mic and left the room..... I am done LOL

IMG_3179.JPG