Which one?

Fortis

Another step in this amazing experience, I've met some great people on LP made great friends and had some unforgettable experiences but today I had one which blew me away.

Someone took time out of his busy day more than once for a complete stranger, granted a fellow Lamborghini enthusiast but still a stranger.

Albert-LP talked to the owner of Carrozzeria Imperiale, whom I believe is one of his friends and asked for permission to photograph my SV while it was getting painted there, the permission was granted but unfortunately there was one caveat, photos can not be shared :( but that's understandable.

Albert proceeded to send me tens of live photos from the beginning of the process to the end of the process, he went there few days in a row.

I got to see the car going through various painting stages, being prepared for painting, sprayed, carefully checked over after painting, a truly unique experience which I never thought I would have the privilege to enjoy, being one of only 500 people in the world to have the opportunity to own one is beyond special for me, I am very humbled, but today's experience made it a lot more special for me, something I will never forget.

Of course Albert being Albert had to do one better, he gets his friend the legend Mr. Balboni to pose next to my SV in the Carrozzeria Imperiale paint booth giving me the thumbs up :headbang: That's one photo which I can say not many Lambo owners would have :icon_mrgreen:

What a crazy day!

Albert I have no idea how will I be able to do anything as special for you as you've done for me, thank you very much for going out of your way you are a true gentleman! Grazie mille!

The only thing which absolutely kills me is the fact that I can not post the photos, Albert asked for permission twice but the owner said DEFINITELY not! :(

And yeah the car looks God Damn amazing :headbang:

Tell them to hurry up Albert :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are too kind, Fortis, but I don't deserve so many thanks.

It was a very pleasant thing to see the construction of such a nice and exclusive car: I didn't get bored at all...

I'm a big Lambo enthusiast, you are too, we always were good friends here so it's ok: I just did what I would like another would do.

Ok, I switched to Ferrari now, but Lamborghini was my first love and the switch is just due to the fact I couldn't find a good Lambo mechanic while now I found an excellent Ferrari mechanic for my cars so I'm happy and a big Lambo enthusiat despite the Countach loss.

I would recomend Lamborghini to offer that service (on payment, of course, as they just do it for money, they are not stupid like me...): every single owner of such an expensive car should have the possibility to see the construction of his loved toy. Pagani offers this (for free, I think) so I think that, at least for the special and expensive cars like the SV, you should have the possibility to do that (and take pictures and share them worldwide...). Not many knows there are EIGHT men checking the painting after the spraying and that the painting is all hand made (no robots there) and very often they need some adjustment until they are perfect. Not all the customers doesn't even know that the Aventador is completely made in Italy (the body and the engine too) and almost all hand made: maybe they would be more happy if they could see how many hours and adjustment those Italian art cars require. We do them with love.

ciao

I couldn't believe how many people were around the car carefully inspecting every sqm mm of it. They also pushed it outside in the sun in order to inspect it under natural light. Very impressive.

You are too kind, Fortis, but I don't deserve so many thanks.

It was a very pleasant thing to see the construction of such a nice and exclusive car: I didn't get bored at all...

I'm a big Lambo enthusiast, you are too, we always were good friends here so it's ok: I just did what I would like another would do.

Ok, I switched to Ferrari now, but Lamborghini was my first love and the switch is just due to the fact I couldn't find a good Lambo mechanic while now I found an excellent Ferrari mechanic for my cars so I'm happy and a big Lambo enthusiat despite the Countach loss.

I would recomend Lamborghini to offer that service (on payment, of course, as they just do it for money, they are not stupid like me...): every single owner of such an expensive car should have the possibility to see the construction of his loved toy. Pagani offers this (for free, I think) so I think that, at least for the special and expensive cars like the SV, you should have the possibility to do that (and take pictures and share them worldwide...). Not many knows there are EIGHT men checking the painting after the spraying and that the painting is all hand made (no robots there) and very often they need some adjustment until they are perfect. Not all the customers doesn't even know that the Aventador is completely made in Italy (the body and the engine too) and almost all hand made: maybe they would be more happy if they could see how many hours and adjustment those Italian art cars require. We do them with love.

ciao

wow my hat goes off to you! I also have a Blue Cepheus SV roadster in assembly now with a completion date of late October. if your buddy can grab even one pick I would be so appreciative if not no biggie I completely understand.

thanks for the info above and thanks fortis for sharing this great story with us! (which you didn't have to do BTW)

wow my hat goes off to you! I also have a Blue Cepheus SV roadster in assembly now with a completion date of late October. if your buddy can grab even one pick I would be so appreciative if not no biggie I completely understand.

thanks for the info above and thanks fortis for sharing this great story with us! (which you didn't have to do BTW)

I saw it: very nice!

ciao

I saw it: very nice!

ciao

you saw mine?! thanks for the heads up! :eusa_dance:

I'm sure there aren't to many SVR's in that color on the line.

you saw mine?! thanks for the heads up! :eusa_dance:

I'm sure there aren't to many SVR's in that color on the line.

it's not a line, it's just a big spraying plant, without anything that reminds a production line: it's just like to go at a body shop, but very clean, very big and high tech. I saw another Blue Cepheus car but i think it's not an SV. There was a green SV R, that will go to China (and very likely with a very expensive exhaust on it...).

There they just spray the V12 cars, there is another brand new spraying plant just for the V10 cars (and maybe V8 tomorrow...): I never visited that, but maybe there there is some sort of line due to bigger production numbers

ciao

it's not a line, it's just a big spraying plant, without anything that reminds a production line: it's just like to go at a body shop, but very clean, very big and high tech. I saw another Blue Cepheus car but i think it's not an SV. There was a green SV R, that will go to China (and very likely with a very expensive exhaust on it...).

There they just spray the V12 cars, there is another brand new spraying plant just for the V10 cars (and maybe V8 tomorrow...): I never visited that, but maybe there there is some sort of line due to bigger production numbers

ciao

got it! maybe that's it but mine is a SVR. very interesting.

Another step in this amazing experience, I've met some great people on LP made great friends and had some unforgettable experiences but today I had one which blew me away.

Someone took time out of his busy day more than once for a complete stranger, granted a fellow Lamborghini enthusiast but still a stranger.

Albert-LP talked to the owner of Carrozzeria Imperiale, whom I believe is one of his friends and asked for permission to photograph my SV while it was getting painted there, the permission was granted but unfortunately there was one caveat, photos can not be shared :( but that's understandable.

Albert proceeded to send me tens of live photos from the beginning of the process to the end of the process, he went there few days in a row.

I got to see the car going through various painting stages, being prepared for painting, sprayed, carefully checked over after painting, a truly unique experience which I never thought I would have the privilege to enjoy, being one of only 500 people in the world to have the opportunity to own one is beyond special for me, I am very humbled, but today's experience made it a lot more special for me, something I will never forget.

Of course Albert being Albert had to do one better, he gets his friend the legend Mr. Balboni to pose next to my SV in the Carrozzeria Imperiale paint booth giving me the thumbs up :headbang: That's one photo which I can say not many Lambo owners would have :icon_mrgreen:

What a crazy day!

Albert I have no idea how will I be able to do anything as special for you as you've done for me, thank you very much for going out of your way you are a true gentleman! Grazie mille!

The only thing which absolutely kills me is the fact that I can not post the photos, Albert asked for permission twice but the owner said DEFINITELY not! :(

And yeah the car looks God Damn amazing :headbang:

Tell them to hurry up Albert :icon_mrgreen:

What was the rule here in forums.... :eusa_think:

Oh, I remember....pictures or it didn't happen! :eusa_dance:

That's an awesome experience and great excitement to fuel that waiting game.

I know back when I built my 2014 Aventador Roadster, it was nice to get pictures of my car from the assembly line.

You are welcome, sharing with others gives me a lot of personal satisfaction, it makes the process a lot more enjoyable.

Congrats Fortis and Albert you are kind and generous.

Great story!! Can't wait to see the car!

Thank you Cake, generous is an understatement, it was quite a process in order for Albert to get clearance, I don't even know how many times he went to the factory, I owe him a nice dinner when I go to Italy next.

What was the rule here in forums.... :eusa_think:

Oh, I remember....pictures or it didn't happen! :eusa_dance:

That's an awesome experience and great excitement to fuel that waiting game.

I know back when I built my 2014 Aventador Roadster, it was nice to get pictures of my car from the assembly line.

I know, I know but it did happen :icon_mrgreen:

As Albert said before, this should be something every Lamborghini buyer should get to experience, seeing photos of the car through various stages of production is very exciting and adds to the whole purchasing experience, hopefully they will offer this in the future.

Huge congrats Fortis!

Although I had never met Albert in person, I have the pleasure of talking to him on the phone during the Grande Giro (via Fortis). Albert definitely seems like a very nice and genuine stand-up person and he will deliver more than he promised. So I am sure both the pics and the car are spectacular!

Huge congrats Fortis!

Although I had never met Albert in person, I have the pleasure of talking to him on the phone during the Grande Giro (via Fortis). Albert definitely seems like a very nice and genuine stand-up person and he will deliver more than he promised. So I am sure both the pics and the car are spectacular!

I will always regret the fact that it didn't work out for us to meet him, nothing better than a very well connected local showing you around :icon_thumleft:

I will always regret the fact that it didn't work out for us to meet him, nothing better than a very well connected local showing you around :icon_thumleft:

We will meet at the 100 year Lamborghini Italian Meeting, were I will drive a Vintage LP550-2 VB... ( I will be 101 years old...) :eusa_dance:

Ciao

We will meet at the 100 year Lamborghini Italian Meeting, were I will drive a Vintage LP550-2 VB... ( I will be 101 years old...) :eusa_dance:

Ciao

:lol2:

it's a deal my friend!

• 1 month later...

Ok my friends the beast is finally home :eusa_dance:

It still feels surreal, I feel so blessed to be able to have such an amazing car, the local dealer went out of his way to make this a very special experience for me, I can't thank him enough.

Few quick things, it looks ridiculous, the color is insane, the contrast between the light blue and yellow is just perfect (thank you VCR), I quickly had to sit in the carbon seats, they felt perfectly countoured around my body, I can not wait to take it for a spin.

I hate teasing with these photos but I want to do the car justice with some proper photos, I asked for help from a pro, hopefully he will be able to do it this weekend