Which one?

Fortis

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The car looks so awesome in the house. Does the wife cracked it that you are filling up the house with fumes though?

At the last house I built, I had to build the garage away from the house because the wife used to go crazy when I used to fumigate the house warming the cars up.

The car looks so awesome in the house. Does the wife cracked it that you are filling up the house with fumes though?

At the last house I built, I had to build the garage away from the house because the wife used to go crazy when I used to fumigate the house warming the cars up.

The exhaust is pointing outside the house, I have a big hole in the roof, no fumes in the house, also thanks God my wife never whines about anything :icon_thumleft:

This would photograph so nicely agains very colourfull background. For ex. solid green background (shipping containers or something), a colourful leaves of fall trees, or against colourful graffiti wall.

This would photograph so nicely agains very colourfull background. For ex. solid green background (shipping containers or something), a colourful leaves of fall trees, or against colourful graffiti wall.

We were going to do just that but ran out of time, dkabab already had few spots picked :(

Next time.

I will say it looks better in the house than the red Huracan.

The SV is such a menacing and extreme design. But that color brings a sort of humility to it, makes it more inviting.

Really digging the pearl in the paint and your interior is very nice.

Good work Fortis. Awesome. A far jump from ballon white LOL.

Holy smokes. Love the color of the SV with the yellow accent. Awesome house to complement an awesome car. Congrats Fortis!

There aren't enough good adjectives to describe your SV. Such a gorgeous spec. It screams Lamborghini but is approachable as others have said. The pic in front of the house is so money. I also love the ones inside. I'm sure you "visited" it several times the first day/night. I know I would. A healthy congrats and enjoy for many miles to come.

I will say it looks better in the house than the red Huracan.

The SV is such a menacing and extreme design. But that color brings a sort of humility to it, makes it more inviting.

Really digging the pearl in the paint and your interior is very nice.

Good work Fortis. Awesome. A far jump from ballon white LOL.

I don't think there is a car on the road at the moment with as much presence, not where I live anyway, there is no contest in terms of looks between the SV R and the Huracan, I still love the Huracan and I can't wait to get my hands on the Performante.

I am certainly happy I went away from white, I like white but this color is just something else.