Which one?

Fortis

...so I attempted a shot, it would look better if I could get right on top of it.

U have 2 options:

1. learn to levitate, priceless and impossible.

2. buy selfie stick, 9,90$ but extremely humiliating to admit.

:D

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

U have 2 options:

1. learn to levitate, priceless and impossible.

2. buy selfie stick, 9,90$ but extremely humiliating to admit.

:D

The selfie stick is such a great idea but I think I'd rather practice levitation LOL

• 1 month later...

Finally the car got home last night, I waited more than 3 weeks to get the clear wrap on the car but the installer forgot at this shop (he lives in a different state) the film for the carbon parts so the wrap isn't completely done yet :( hopefully will be completed soon.

We removed the SV stickers because I didn't want them under the wrap, we will put them back after the wrap will be 100% completed.

The windows were tinted and they look perfect, not too dark exactly how I wanted them, the local dealer organized it all for me, the door cards were removed during installation to make sure the bolts wich tend to damage the film provided enough clearace which I was very happy about.

The car isn't 100% there yet, got to have the wrap completed, instal the large SV stickers, paint protection and I want the race exhaust installed which nobody really knows what's going on with in MY17 cars.

I know our dealer is very small but the SA bent over backwards for me did a fantastic job throughout the whole process from order to delivery, it was really a pleasure to work with him, the whole process was quite fun and enjoyable, stressful at times for both of us but still fun. Looking forward to doing other deals with him.

Now the last thing to do is find some time to enjoy the beast and start worrying about the color of the next one LOL.

IMG_2837.JPG

IMG_2839.JPG

The GT4 got kicked out of the house by the Italian and now it has to live with the rest of the Germans.

IMG_2840.JPG

Looking good. :icon_thumleft:

Software for sports exhaust is suppose to be readied by the 3rd week of 2017; at least that's what HQ said.

Looking good. :icon_thumleft:

Software for sports exhaust is suppose to be readied by the 3rd week of 2017; at least that's what HQ said.

That sucks, can you do exhaust without software? I have a feeling you told me before :icon_mrgreen:

How does it feel to have that masterpiece sitting in its rightful parking spot? I hope you are happy you made the choice to get the SV and also the color you chose as it is a proper beast!

How does it feel to have that masterpiece sitting in its rightful parking spot? I hope you are happy you made the choice to get the SV and also the color you chose as it is a proper beast!

It fells surreal to be honest, it's a constant reminder of my hard work, nice to reward yourself in order to stay motivated.

I am very happy I decided to purchase the SV and even happier that I decided to go for the blue, the color is simply amazing, I got nothing but positive feedback about it.

Wondered where it was when I drove past last night. Looks at home in that spot.

It's a bit longer than I expected I need a new house :icon_mrgreen:

It's a bit longer than I expected I need a new house :icon_mrgreen:

I actually noticed that in one of the earlier pictures from when you took it home.

So is it still house bound, or were you the one making a lot of noise up Creek Rd today.

I actually noticed that in one of the earlier pictures from when you took it home.

So is it still house bound, or were you the one making a lot of noise up Creek Rd today.

I will only rego it early Jan so it wasn't me.

• 5 months later...