Incoming active shooter.

Roman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Read this shit and tell me that again....

http://boards.4chan.org/r9k/

shooter is possibly Toby Reynolds, aka eggman on 4chan.

wtf, people are psycho.

Are 4chan and Anonymous (the group) many of the same?

No, but many Anonymous started out by using 4Chan, supposedly.

So... Ive got an idea... Instead of wasting the next six months and millions of dollars debating the pros and cons of gun control, can we just start a gofundme to buy everybody on that board, some mother fcuking hookers?

Cause I think that will solve a shitload of problems...

So... Ive got an idea... Instead of wasting the next six months and millions of dollars debating the pros and cons of gun control

Never mind. Obama just announced this is exactly what he wants to do...

Is this how people spend their time? Recording YouTube vids about some guy in a store getting upset cause his item wasn't on sale?

I don't get this at all. I guess I've been under a rock or been spending too much time living my life. I can't understand the appeal of these boards or videos.

Incredibly sad about the deaths. RIP.

Wishing comfort for the families/friends of the victims of these senseless tragedies.

This blows my mind.

what a F**KING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP to the victims...what the hell is wrong with these people? and why is this only happening in the USA (as far as i know) this needs to stop.

EDIT: How does this 4Chan site even works? both 4Chan and reddit looks like a forum coded wrongly or has loading issues..why is everything in a mess? The forums i read looks like Lambopower..how do people even understand or read those forums that looks like a mess?

Is this how people spend their time? Recording YouTube vids about some guy in a store getting upset cause his item wasn't on sale?

I don't get this at all. I guess I've been under a rock or been spending too much time living my life. I can't understand the appeal of these boards or videos.

Incredibly sad about the deaths. RIP.

Wishing comfort for the families/friends of the victims of these senseless tragedies.

This blows my mind.

:iamwithstupid:

No shit, the baseless self pity.

Sitting in a nice car probably paid for by his parents.

Jesus, when I was 20, I didn't have time or the luxury to sit and whine about the hand I had been dealt, I was too busy trying to change it.

Too many participation trophies and a total wussification of the American Culture. So when kids get out in real life and experience rejection, failure or defeat, they don't have the tools to deal with it. Being told they are winners for just showing up.

My kids do Karate every week and there is a yearly big tournament in Ventura. They got their asses kicked and yet the Sensei tried to give them a participation trophy. Guess who was out of his seat to stop that happening...I couldn't fcuking believe it. HBO Sports had a really good piece on this recently.

what a F**KING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP to the victims...what the hell is wrong with these people? and why is this only happening in the USA (as far as i know) this needs to stop.

EDIT: How does this 4Chan site even works? both 4Chan and reddit looks like a forum coded wrongly or has loading issues..why is everything in a mess? The forums i read looks like Lambopower..how do people even understand or read those forums that looks like a mess?

4chan is the shithole of the internet. Reddit is more of a collective of posts in subforums based on interests of each subforum.

A friend posted on Facebook that his wife's cousin is in critical condition. Hoping she makes a full recovery.

RIP to those lost. Speedy recovery to those hurt.

This shit makes me want my small frame, full time college student, ccw holding wife to carry to school.

Goes against all the rules. But WTF... Crazies will always do what they want.

How do you defend yourself by following the rules.

This stuff just sucks. And gets me pissed off.

Some piece of low life rat shit has to ruin lives. Glad he is fukkin dead. Hope it hurt like a bitch.

Sorry to sound like an uneducated punk. But I'm just frustrated.

Mike

RIP to those lost. Speedy recovery to those hurt.

This shit makes me want my small frame, full time college student, ccw holding wife to carry to school.

Goes against all the rules. But WTF... Crazies will always do what they want.

How do you defend yourself by following the rules.

This stuff just sucks. And gets me pissed off.

Some piece of low life rat shit has to ruin lives. Glad he is fukkin dead. Hope it hurt like a bitch.

Sorry to sound like an uneducated punk. But I'm just frustrated.

Mike

It wouldn't surprise me to find out more people are carrying in "gun free zones" just to protect themselves.

:iamwithstupid:

My kids do Karate every week and there is a yearly big tournament in Ventura.

Was it the all Valley under 18 tournament?

Was it the all Valley under 18 tournament?

Sweep the leg....

I dont think this is going to be him...

Im right.... not him

This shit is why I don't feel good about going for a walk and why I carry more often than not.

It brings home the reality that anything can happen at any time and one cannot realistically defend against a nut job who has their mind made up to cause harm/death.