Woman says she is happier than ever after fulfilling lifelong wish of becoming blind

Roman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Couldn't get through pages 2 and 3. Poured draino into my eyes. Happier than ever.

:tyson:

Seriously though, good joke :icon_thumleft:

You are right about this, you are whacked.

OMG, just spit my drink out after this back-to-back exchange :lol2: .

Wheels, defender of the uncircumcised penis.

I agree with Fortis. Don't know if the world is getting worse. Or the internet just brings more to light. I'm most sure its a combination of both.

RD,

Is there any kind of disclaimer (no matter how well written) that a person with a PHD could do this to a patient and not face criminal charges?

I just can't comprehend a human being who has a dedicated career to help people doing this as a form of treatment/therapy.

RD,

Is there any kind of disclaimer (no matter how well written) that a person with a PHD could do this to a patient and not face criminal charges?

I just can't comprehend a human being who has a dedicated career to help people doing this as a form of treatment/therapy.

Really depends on the jurisdiction. Consent CAN be a defense to criminal battery... Like folks who get off on being whipped etc... But where permanent injury is inflicted, that defense goes out the window.

It's difficult.... Surgery, at its most basic level, is stabbing somebody... Battery. The intent of course is to help... Not hurt... But there could be a "I'm trying to help her mental condition, by harming her hysical condition (or cutting his cock off to fulfill his life long goal of being a man with xy chromosomes and no penis).

But I just can't imagine any dr actually doing this. And not in the way it supposedly was done. Draino? Poured in the eyes???

Which, makes me think, there is no shrink.... He's a figment. She's nucking futs and made him up... She poured drains in her own eyes.

Which, makes me think, there is no shrink.... He's a figment. She's nucking futs and made him up... She poured drains in her own eyes.

The most likely scenario lol.

I'm wondering if that's true... Her story was originally (to her family) that the blindness came on naturally... Then it changed to "My shrink poured draino in my eyes".

It wouldnt shock me if she did it herself... And shes also a pathological liar.

.......But I just can't imagine any dr actually doing this. And not in the way it supposedly was done. Draino? Poured in the eyes???

I can't imagine any HUMAN, other than some ISIS whacko doing this, let alone a doctor. And why drain cleaner? Why not after the "numbing drops", just, and forgive me, poke the eyes out? Sorry, this was self-inflicted.

She needs to drink a gallon of Draino, put us all out of her misery

I can't imagine any HUMAN, other than some ISIS whacko doing this, let alone a doctor. And why drain cleaner? Why not after the "numbing drops", just, and forgive me, poke the eyes out? Sorry, this was self-inflicted.

She needs to drink a gallon of Draino, put us all out of her misery

Well... the lawyer in me says "the informed consent document would have to be longer than the King James Bible... " And then, does she have capacity to consent given her mental state? AND THEN, no... not draino... or a melon baller... but a surgical suite and detaching the retinas or optic nerves or some other surgical procedure....

Shes full of shit.

You called it RD

Now it is almost full circle.

The last piece of the puzzle will be when she scams the people's donations and keeps the money raised.

You called it RD

The last piece of the puzzle will be when she scams the people's donations and keeps the money raised.

What a psychopath. That is some weird shit.

You called it RD

Well exactly. You donate a few bucks to Kickstarter or gofundme it goes into a black hole. You have no way of knowing WTF they do with the money.

Media is to blame for all similar bullshit. People will do anything for attention these days, add to that a fcuking nutbar like this one and asshole reporters have a field day. Is it on CNN BREAKING NEWS YET, with about 100 so called dumb fcuk experts giving moronic opinions and hypotheses ad nauseum.

Well exactly. You donate a few bucks to Kickstarter or gofundme it goes into a black hole. You have no way of knowing WTF they do with the money.

I can see a handful of those things being OK. But the vast majority of it is, "I am too lazy to figure out how to do this myself, so please give me money for my own selfish purposes."

There was a kid who went to one of the Porsche forums I am on who started one and spammed other Porsche forums so he could start a full restoration of his car but was a "poor college student and couldn't do it himself." People are super entitled and crazy these days.

• 4 weeks later...
Media is to blame for all similar bullshit. People will do anything for attention these days, add to that a fcuking nutbar like this one and asshole reporters have a field day. Is it on CNN BREAKING NEWS YET, with about 100 so called dumb fcuk experts giving moronic opinions and hypotheses ad nauseum.

:iamwithstupid:

Bitch is on Dr Phil today. Sounds like the shrink is real. And has had his license revoked in three states.

She paid him $15.00 per hour.

The shrink denies knowing her.

Bitch is on Dr Phil today. Sounds like the shrink is real. And has had his license revoked in three states.

She paid him $15.00 per hour.

The shrink denies knowing her.

omg wtf i must see this episode. holy shit.

omg wtf i must see this episode. holy shit.

Its fcuking gross... a pink bloody discharge drips down from her eyes the whole fcuking episode... I considered blinding myself so as to not have to see it any more...