Diablo "GT" VS SV-R

murcivu

Picked up my car today and had to snap a quick pic. That SV-R was menacing looking. Never a dull moment with this damn car...my engine bonnet popped open on the freeway. Forgot to close it tight. Wife wasn't too happy following me and having to pull off to the shoulder :crybaby2:

20151002_100924.jpg

Its actually available for sale..the SV-R...I have lots of details on t and can help with the purchase f anyone gets interested...

LOL great stories (memories) for you with this car. Enjoy

Definitely lots of memories. Still puts a smile on my face every time I drive it :icon_mrgreen:

Ive been thinking about making my Diablo SV look like an SVR.... All bolt on mods of course...

That would be the ultimate street-legal "SV-R". This company use to have body parts for the SV-R, but it 's no longer listed on their website. http://www.westwindeuropean.com/

well glad it only popped open and nothing worse happened! good lord that thing i beautiful though!

Thanks. Popping open on the freeway is enough. Always a first for everything.

Glad you still have it! I thought I saw somewhere that you sold it

Thanks. Can't seem to let go of this car for some reason. Maybe because it was my first exotic and I'm emotionally attached.

Both of those cars look fantastic.

Thank you. That yellow SV-R looks killer...all business.

Picked up my car today and had to snap a quick pic. That SV-R was menacing looking. Never a dull moment with this damn car...my engine bonnet popped open on the freeway. Forgot to close it tight. Wife wasn't too happy following me and having to pull off to the shoulder :crybaby2:

20151002_100924.jpg

Lucky you, I love the Diablo GT, its really timeless

What did you end up doing with your interior? I know at one point it was all blue with racing seats, but didn't you have them switched out for diablo 6.0 seats? any pics?

• 1 month later...
What did you end up doing with your interior? I know at one point it was all blue with racing seats, but didn't you have them switched out for diablo 6.0 seats? any pics?

Sorry for the late reply. Still have to wrap the steering column cover. But overall, more subdued than the previous color :icon_mrgreen:

20151112_232904.jpg

20151112_233025.jpg

Sorry for the late reply. Still have to wrap the steering column cover. But overall, more subdued than the previous color :icon_mrgreen:

post-10001-1447401700_thumb.jpg

post-10001-1447401726_thumb.jpg

I miss the red. ;)