Bosozoku Lamborghini (Japan)

jamesb

I'd never dobut but Japanese car culture is one of the coolest things out there.

:iamwithstupid:

the thing is they are having fun, they aren't uptight about it! Yes they do some wacky crap but they are enjoying themselves.

I think Japs invented the douchebag

i would have to disagree. i know many Japanese and i have yet to meet anyone who has the douchebag attitude. Japanese car styles can be different from other countries, but douchebag is too negative a word for them. now if you want douchebags, just spend a few minutes in Glendale, California. they grow on trees there. :P

i would have to disagree. i know many Japanese and i have yet to meet anyone who has the douchebag attitude. Japanese car styles can be different from other countries, but douchebag is too negative a word for them. now if you want douchebags, just spend a few minutes in Glendale, California. they grow on trees there. :P

Just meant the style

:iamwithstupid:

the thing is they are having fun, they aren't uptight about it! Yes they do some wacky crap but they are enjoying themselves.

:iamwithstupid: my friend is in Japan for drift comps right now...so jealous!! the cars there are insanely cool. so many different types.. :icon_pray:

Great video! I spend part of my youth in Okinawa, Japan so it reminded me of some of the silliness I got into back in the day...