Trying to decide what to buy next....

el_chorizo

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It never stops. Transport guy said he wanted to pick up the car at 8:30am tomorrow morning. It's Saturday. That's a sleep in day. I told him 10am is the earliest I could do it.

Well the saga continues. So they sent me pictures of the car being loaded on the transport yesterday afternoon... I had assumed that the driver that was dropping it off was going to pick up my McLaren which I am trading to them. I received a call today from the transport wanting to pick up my car Today (then he said Tomorrow). At that point I told him I would need to call him back.. first of all I don't even know when MY car will arrive. I was told from the beginning that my car was going to go to a different place and not back to WA...

So I called and spoke to the Sales person and they said yes they needed to get my car picked up as they already had it sold and a delay would cause them problems. I told him... look, you haven't even told me when MY car will be here. I feel really uncomfortable giving you $100k cash, the title AND my car without ever having received anything from you guys but paperwork and a bunch of missed deadlines. He went on and on about their reputation and how they would never get away with ripping someone off. The fact that it is a reputable dealership is the only reason I haven't already told them to kick rocks... so he gave me the number to the transport guy to call. I called him and he said HOPEFULLY it will be here by mid of week next week, barring weather delays.

Am I being unreasonable in saying "You can't pick up my car until the new one arrives" ?

I would do the swap when your car arrives, that is the only way I would operate and have several times in the past based on trust.

Well guys, the car finally arrived. It is immaculate. I have zero complaints other than I need to learn more about the car.

It is really pristine, I'm very excited!

Is there really only one car charger port, the damn radar detector cord isn't long enough! I'll have to get it hardwired.

I have my phone hooked up via bluetooth to play music but I can't figure out a way to "browse" my collection that way.

Is there an owners manual I can download online, I'm not sure where this one is, I'll have to ask them.

And pics!

post-19671-1448472286_thumb.jpg

post-19671-1448472306_thumb.jpg

Well guys, the car finally arrived. It is immaculate. I have zero complaints other than I need to learn more about the car.

Is there really only one car charger port, the damn radar detector cord isn't long enough! I'll have to get it hardwired.

I have my phone hooked up via bluetooth to play music but I can't figure out a way to "browse" my collection that way.

Is there an owners manual I can download online, I'm not sure where this one is, I'll have to ask them.

And pics!

:icon_super:

And pics!

:icon_super:

That looks awesome, forget about the manual :icon_mrgreen: tell us how you like driving it!

I have the manual but I took it out because it hits the side of the glovebox when cornering hard, very annoying, probably they've done the same and forgot to put it in prior delivery.

It drives amazing and sounds great with the sport exhaust! Holy crap it is loud.

Fortis, the manual says I should have USB connectors or something in the glove box for hooking up ipods and such.. but my glove box has no connectors. I just have the one in the arm rest area and that area is so small you can barely fit anything in there... am I missing something? I want to hook in a damn iPhone.

It drives amazing and sounds great with the sport exhaust! Holy crap it is loud.

Fortis, the manual says I should have USB connectors or something in the glove box for hooking up ipods and such.. but my glove box has no connectors. I just have the one in the arm rest area and that area is so small you can barely fit anything in there... am I missing something? I want to hook in a damn iPhone.

I will check on mine and report back, to be honest I've never charged the iPhone in the car, also just a word of advice, there is a spot under the centre console where you can place your phone, if you have an iPhone 6 don't LOL mine got stuck in there it took me a while to get it out.