Vegas SEMA 2015!

SV-N-IT

Our Datsun 240Z will debut at SEMA this year in Center Hall and Nitto Tire booth.

Drop by and say hi!

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPEED?&ab_...EED-MOTORSonFOX

Best of luck if you guys are still trying to get it done. Must be redbull and no sleep time.

I stopped tracking my GTR like 2 months ago because I didn't want to crash and have a time crunch before it going to SEMA, I don't handle that stuff well.

can anyone get tickets 11/5-11/8? Friend is looking. Come on Bill :)

I wish I could.. my buddy owns a big shop down here and we all "work" for him ;)

if you know some in the biz they typically can get you a pass.

Roadster shop in IL built my chevelle and they have a large foot print at sema, so if any parties, passes etc come up ill send a message.

I'm sure some of the guys on here have tons of pull with cars in the show etc..

I wish I could.. my buddy owns a big shop down here and we all "work" for him ;)

if you know some in the biz they typically can get you a pass.

Roadster shop in IL built my chevelle and they have a large foot print at sema, so if any parties, passes etc come up ill send a message.

I'm sure some of the guys on here have tons of pull with cars in the show etc..

Even with my car in the show I ended up taking a second job at the shop that built my car similar to you...

Got back last night. Some amazing cars there for sure. The 2 Ford GTs were amazing. Me and my wife had a great time at exotics racing also.

Here is my car in HKS booth.

post-8729-1446833478_thumb.jpg

Saw your car, it looked great. Glad the show is over, that's for sure. Granted sitting in the airport st 4:30am heading home gives me rose-colored glasses about the whole thing.