Fitness Convention With RomanDad

RobberBaron

Hello everyone,

This weekend I got to showcase my car at a large fitness convention in Louisville, KY. RomanDad was there to exhibit his Countach as well. They had a small Lambo exhibit. I have to tell you, the event was great. We got to talk/meet with so many different people. We got to share the cars with a bunch of neat people as well. I always enjoy my time with RD and had a blast this weekend with him. Event was great. I figured I would share some pics with anyone who is interested. I will be going back next year!!

Cheers,

RobberBaron

IMG_1700.JPG

IMG_1701.JPG

IMG_1711.JPG

IMG_1712.JPG

IMG_1713.JPG

Finally, it is important to note that RD clearly doesn't care about his Countach. He will park it anywhere, even between two pickup trucks. :icon_mrgreen:

Not really, just looking for a reason to post more pics of his beautiful Countach!

IMG_1719.JPG

IMG_1724.JPG

IMG_1725.JPG

That's a cool way to attract people to the event! Cars are looking nice as well.

I'm a bodybuilder myself. Competed and have gone through all the fun stuff of dieting and prepping. It is tough!!

The cars look great guys! I actually have a friend who competed and posted pics of the cars while she was down there...I knew the Lambos looked familiar! ;)

Im going to kick this kids ass...

You had one job to do...

I have been absurdly busy with running the company!!! Have to keep up with that so I can afford my cars.

I have been absurdly busy with running the company!!! Have to keep up with that so I can afford my cars.

Tits or go home! :eusa_dance:

Just kidding. :icon_mrgreen: