Bill Burr

Smash Boy

Went to see him at Madison Square Garden on Saturday Night, my favorite comedian.

Amazing performance, his best yet IMO. Over 90 minutes of continuous laughter, very few if any dull spots. The dude is a self admitted psychotic and I love it.

I've been a fan for awhile, was hoping it would live up to expectation and he exceeded them. Afterwards it took some time to wind down, it was pretty intense!

Will definitely watch it whenever it becomes available on TV/DVD. The show was called "Does Anybody Remember Laughter?".

He also has an animated comedy coming out soon called "F is for Family".

Went to see him at Madison Square Garden on Saturday Night, my favorite comedian.

Amazing performance, his best yet IMO. Over 90 minutes of continuous laughter, very few if any dull spots. The dude is a self admitted psychotic and I love it.

I've been a fan for awhile, was hoping it would live up to expectation and he exceeded them. Afterwards it took some time to wind down, it was pretty intense!

Will definitely watch it whenever it becomes available on TV/DVD. The show was called "Does Anybody Remember Laughter?".

He also has an animated comedy coming out soon called "F is for Family".

His podcast is hilarious as well. If you're a fan definitely check it out if you haven't already.

I love Bill Burr. One of the last honest and real comedians that says what's needed to be said without apology and without a filter.

Love Bill!!

This guy got me through the worst part of my divorce....

With the right mix of Netflix, YouTube and Cable you should be able to look up all his shows. I think it's important to watch them in order as he evolves some of his thoughts through his career.

Either way. Frkn awesome! (and don't forget to check out Jim Jefferies for similarly direct humor from a slightly different angle) :icon_thumleft:

I love Bill Burr. One of the last honest and real comedians that says what's needed to be said without apology and without a filter.

+1

I love O'l Billy Freckle-face.

His podcast is great, I bought tickets to see him live, but couldn't make it both times :crybaby2:

Either way. Frkn awesome! (and don't forget to check out Jim Jefferies for similarly direct humor from a slightly different angle) :icon_thumleft:

Jim Jefferies is awesome too :icon_super:

Loved him since he was on Chappelle "she just threw her titties in my hand your honor...it was the strangest thing."

Saw him in DC back in 2006 and was not disappointed.